Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Are ghosts really demons?

Are ghosts really just demons masquerading as dead family or friends?
I have had a few times strange things happened to me over the years some positive and some negative.
It makes me wonder about it all as alot of the paranormal documentaries report of demons and demonic signs.
I do believe there is both positive and negative forces working for us and against us in this world though.
Whats your thoughts?
Old 30-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Master

It is my belief that most ghosts are human created though froms . Some a the spirit of once living people. Demons / neg. Beings are rare.
Old 30-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
It is my belief that most ghosts are human created though froms . Some a the spirit of once living people. Demons / neg. Beings are rare.

Sounds awesome. I can create my own ghostly minions and have them do my bidding? Would be fun trying to conquer the world that way.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Master

People can and do conscious and unconsciously create though froms. One is advised to only keep a thought form around long enough to perform its purpose then dissolve it as they can take on a life of their own.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miricalesarereal
Are ghosts really just demons masquerading as dead family or friends?
I have had a few times strange things happened to me over the years some positive and some negative.
It makes me wonder about it all as alot of the paranormal documentaries report of demons and demonic signs.
I do believe there is both positive and negative forces working for us and against us in this world though.
Whats your thoughts?
Most of the 'low level' deceivers that might choose to pose as deceased loved ones (or as any ghost) are from the Astral Planes. They are not 'demons'. Demons represent a tiny portion of the non-physical entities on Earth.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Master
In the spirit world, some can be bullies, some are nice just like us non ghost people. most of the ddocumentaries are just a show for the camera to get people to watch them. The people really into deamons are thrill seekers messing with something that shouldn't be messed with. If your into thrill seeking stick with sky diving ,big game hunting,or bungee jumping. Cause if you mess up doing one of them you could die instantly. Messing with deamons they can and will destroy you life one day at a time forever. You get what you're looking for. So be careful with what you seek.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
People can and do conscious and unconsciously create though froms. One is advised to only keep a thought form around long enough to perform its purpose then dissolve it as they can take on a life of their own.

Ok just for the fun of it, let's just say I want to create one of those thought figures you speak of. We'll call him uncle Gay. Does uncle Gay exist now? Or what else do I need to do to give life to him?
Old 01-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah i understand not to mess with demons but what about if they messed with you to begin with?
I used to see a little ghost girl when i was young and my parents told me i used to go into trances aswell as set stuff on fire and have anger problems,tried suicide when i was ten etc
Life was hell for me back then but later in life more goodness came into my life and i spiritually awoken.
Everybody has their own theories but having had personal things happen to me i believe it is infact demons.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Master
Find someone who does exersims. Sorry for my bad spelling. I don't know anyother way to deal with the issue.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)

No i am fine now and have found out something poss God higher power was looking after me all along.
It registers to me these demons are good at tricking mankind into thinking they are a little girl spirit,friend,family member etc
After all they hate mankind and set out to try and destroy the weak.
I once was weak but now i have something so powerful inside just like the next person.