Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Blue lights + black short cigar like beings ?

Hey guys.
My partner and I began our awakening 3 months ago.
Its happening very fast and my partner sees blue lights flashing at him every day now. When we are chatting in our house, he will constantly point out the blue lights flashing or moving around as we are speaking. They appear also when he is talking to people who aren't at all aware of any of this stuff.

He also saw a black short cigar/bullet like thing at the top of his bosses head yesterday.

He also saw symbols that I can find in google images, but cannot find the meaning of.. I cant yet post a picture as i am a newbie. But I think its an alchemy symbol. like a downward facing bracket with a smaller upward turned bracket connected to it () Its hard to explain hah!

If anyone knows anything or experiences the same id love to hear your input.
Its easy to feel alone when experiencing this stuff so I'd love to connect with you guys.

Kim :)
Old 06-11-2016, 09:28 PM
Master
I think trying to answer this without backround information is nigh impossible.

he could have had some bad food, and experienced visual hallucinations.

he could have always been seeing these things, and only recently noticed them. In which case there is no paranormal activity, simply a shift in perspective.

These things could be not real, and coming into "being" only in his thoughts, because he wants to see them. Why he would want to see them seems like a question worth pondering. If he says he doesnt, he ought to ask why he would want to feel confusion. etc. Do not accept dead-ends when you run into them, unless you want to experience the feeling of being in a dead end.
Old 06-11-2016, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimAkira
Hey guys.
My partner and I began our awakening 3 months ago.
Its happening very fast and my partner sees blue lights flashing at him every day now. When we are chatting in our house, he will constantly point out the blue lights flashing or moving around as we are speaking. They appear also when he is talking to people who aren't at all aware of any of this stuff.

He also saw a black short cigar/bullet like thing at the top of his bosses head yesterday.

He also saw symbols that I can find in google images, but cannot find the meaning of.. I cant yet post a picture as i am a newbie. But I think its an alchemy symbol. like a downward facing bracket with a smaller upward turned bracket connected to it () Its hard to explain hah!

If anyone knows anything or experiences the same id love to hear your input.
Its easy to feel alone when experiencing this stuff so I'd love to connect with you guys.

Kim :)

When your awakening or expanding, all aspects of your sensory conditioned state will open deeper to show you more. Conditioning dulls our senses, suppresses our more expanded and open way of relating and being, so through the awakening, we begin to notice more of our sensory data and awareness showing so much more that we were aware of previously. Sometimes it might be necessary to deepen your understanding of such things, sometimes one only needs to be aware of what is there and let the process unfold to build a greater picture naturally in process.

So does he require to know the meanings or is this for you? Or both of you?

Intuitively I can offer you some ideas floating around in me after reading this, whether it relates or not is up to your guys. Blue lights often relate to self expression or the throat chakra, so checking into an over active or under active throat chakra might support this balance. Seeing a black cigar like bullet over another's crown can be showing a blockage in their crown chakra, so being aware of this at this level of seeing allows you to be aware and relate differently to another with more understanding. If you check out blockages in the crown chakra it might give your partner some insight into his boss at this time. Perhaps the flow of expression or relationship has a block in some way that your partner can become aware of in the relationship to understand deeper his issues with consideration. We are often shown things to deepen understanding for self and others. The way things flow in is our unique path and creation, that sometimes serves not only ourselves but those around us to build deeper awareness.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you so much for that!
He also sees black circles appear. We kind of assumed they were just ET's beginning to make contact, as we have had alot of new information on our ET guides from a shaman the past few months. But I will research deeper into what youre telling me.
Im asking for both of us. Ive seen the blue dots/ balls too, only 4 times. Though my partner sees them everyday now. Since he was "plugged in" in his first guided meditation. Aswell as bright gold dots zig zagging about the place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
When your awakening or expanding, all aspects of your sensory conditioned state will open deeper to show you more. Conditioning dulls our senses, suppresses our more expanded and open way of relating and being, so through the awakening, we begin to notice more of our sensory data and awareness showing so much more that we were aware of previously. Sometimes it might be necessary to deepen your understanding of such things, sometimes one only needs to be aware of what is there and let the process unfold to build a greater picture naturally in process.

So does he require to know the meanings or is this for you? Or both of you?

Intuitively I can offer you some ideas floating around in me after reading this, whether it relates or not is up to your guys. Blue lights often relate to self expression or the throat chakra, so checking into an over active or under active throat chakra might support this balance. Seeing a black cigar like bullet over another's crown can be showing a blockage in their crown chakra, so being aware of this at this level of seeing allows you to be aware and relate differently to another with more understanding. If you check out blockages in the crown chakra it might give your partner some insight into his boss at this time. Perhaps the flow of expression or relationship has a block in some way that your partner can become aware of in the relationship to understand deeper his issues with consideration. We are often shown things to deepen understanding for self and others. The way things flow in is our unique path and creation, that sometimes serves not only ourselves but those around us to build deeper awareness.