Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Knower

Question Psychic that Mentioned 3 Guardian Angels

Hello,

When I was a kid and was at friend's house, his aunt visited him. She looked at me and said that I am a handsome one and said that I need some cleaning/cleansing. Didn't make sense until she told my mom that she's a psychic. Session was booked and she worked with boilded egg around my liver area. I felt like something was moving inside and felt very slight pain from time to time. I asked how did she see what was wrong inside and whether it like X-Ray, to which she said yes. At the end of session on a balcony she told me that I have 3 guardian angels and when I asked her where, she looked above my head to the sky and told me they are above me.

I also had migraine often and she told me to call her every time it it would heal. I think I called once but don't remember if it helped...

How many guardian angels should each individual have on average? What purpose they serve? If I have 3 guardian angels, how is it that I never heard or seen them?
Old 31-10-2016, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon TecnicGreek

As for the number, unsure.

In the most part to watch over you.

More likely you have, do you remember your dreams or the time between awake and sleep, ever had a song pop up from nowhere or thru intuition, there are number of ways.

It all takes time in learn, one thing your never alone.

With luck someone else will come along and put there 2 cents worth in, for we each learn different ways .
Old 31-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
In the most part to watch over you.

More likely you have, do you remember your dreams or the time between awake and sleep, ever had a song pop up from nowhere or thru intuition, there are number of ways.

Maybe they are "overdoing" it? I am an introvert and feel that I don't experience life as I should be because something is holding me back... I tend to avoid conflicts, dangers etc. I can't respond "destructively" because I do not respond with rational mind when I experience anger. I stop because I have a feeling that this is a poor choice and might lead to potential mistakes and non-desirable outcome. I am left keeping that negative energy inside (implosive personality), instead of letting it out (explosive personality). I learned that anger is a strong, yet low vibration energy which can be turned into positive energy and used for productively. Quick reference to Star Wars: I am not a fan and I never heard someone that can turn dark force into light force.

Others have done a lot until such age and have achievements to show. They are the "real norm" when it comes to current society. Education, job, family, connections. Yes, connections as connectedness is one of limitations of my character. Here's the post I made today: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh....php?p=1508236
Old 02-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon TechnicGeek

They are there to guide and help you along.

Nothing wrong about been shy, if you want step out your comfort zone nothing stopping you, but you.

" I do not respond with rational mind when I experience anger", join the club I don't think when emotions kick in, specially deep seated ones, anyone can control them, at less you are learning from them.
Old 05-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
" I do not respond with rational mind when I experience anger", join the club I don't think when emotions kick in, specially deep seated ones, anyone can control them, at less you are learning from them.

I have seen others responding quite calmly to an issue when they are being screwed. I think I need anger management or something. Does it work? I saw movie with Adam Sandler and it was funny.

Despite this I think our surroundings play important role how we respond. If we didn't sleep well at night, weather is too hot etc.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:08 PM
Suspended

I think everyone has atleast 3 or 4 angels. As for their purpose they are there to protect you. The way I see it is like this: if you're crossing the street and have no angels and a car might be swerving your way you get hit. With angels you move in time, car misses you, or someone intervenes to help you. Angels are always working for us and moving things around to help us and give us messages even when we can't see it. As for you not hearing them unfortunately despite what you may have heard or may currently believe, they don't always contact you by speaking. Some people just get lucky sometimes and others don't. If you're that curious on talking to angels try meditation and they might talk to you that way. Just remember, look for signs they're always dropping them.
Old 16-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Seeker

When I was a kid though I tried doing ritual in order to know the name of my guardian angel. The Creature of all things do give us guide to light the path for us. Just be sensitive to their presence. They are available when we need them. :)
As to the number maybe we will be given 1 or more depending on our need :)
Old 26-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Master

The number of guardian angels, or spirit guides, is not set. There is always at least one and usually several. The deciding factor seem to be how much spiritual help you actually need, and how much of it your main guide can provide. For instance if you live a life of danger you will benefit from a lot more protection than what you need if you live a safe uneventful life. And if you have strong spiritual talents you will benefit from a guide specializing in teaching how to work with those talents. And so on. That you have three guides sharing the work between them sound perfectly normal to me. That does not mean that your life's ambition should be to know them by name and face and background. But you might pick up a few details along the road eventually anyway. What is more important is to let them their work, by keeping your mind open and listening when you feel them speak.