Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder

Felt pooking under my pillow

I was watching a video on witchcraft, which is not something I usually do, and practice, but for the moment I was believing that I could probably try it once to improve this specific issue in my life . Just at this contemplative moment i felt three pokings under my pillow where I had the back of my head leaned on. I freaked out, but instantly thought it might have been muscle spasm of the back of my head. But without me finishing this thought on my mind, one more, this time very strong prodding from behind my pillow happened. This one for sure was not my head. I stood up and moved away. I am trying to understand what is going on. Lately, in the past week I had couple of instances when I probably heard voices, that faded way quickly too, but nothing too serious.
I have had so many ear rings for quite some time now, and no I don't have ear problems. Any advice or insight is appreciated,
Namaste, D
Old 31-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

Also, what I mostly want to know is how to interpret it. was this a sign of approval or disapproval of my thought/intention of that moment. So was it telling me I should go for what I was planning, or no?
My gut feelings at the moment was only that I was beeing told something very important on what my thoughts/ intentions were at that particular moment.. but I can't say if it was to approve or disapprove my intention.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

You seem not only disturbed by the account, but of watching the video and who knows of your motives.

You already know what the right is and what the wrong is. What you are actually searching for is reassurance or a reason on why and if you should go through with it.

Conscience exists much like the popular metaphor of a angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. You pick.
Old 31-10-2016, 11:46 AM
Pathfinder

Well actually, I don't know the truth. I wasn't disturbed by the video either. I was fascinated by it. This witchcraft person is very benevolent and my intention is simply driven to improve a certain aspect of my life, which doesn't hurt any one else based on my knowledge. It's like law of attraction works, but in a more intentional, direct, forceful way. The only doubt i have is that, while you ask to be given something in particular, you might miss on bigger things, i might get myself in a wrong path. I asked to be given answers on it on sleep, but didn't got any.
Thank you for your input, D
Old 02-11-2016, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What is the video you were watching?
Old 04-11-2016, 02:56 AM
Pathfinder

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxDMnRNFG_M