Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-10-2016, 06:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

The Real you

The real you

yesterday I explored a concept
had to do with being your real you
so often I talk to people and the are not them selves some how
and after a while they change and become the far more real self
more open and free and relaxed

this I explored
seems there really is no real you in how you are among others
and also not how you are on your own , all is creation , the part of you that
you use to express your self is filled with a you that is made from changeable substance
so there is no real you ! what there are how ever is the many you,s you have been in the past
and can be again at will and also new you's you might learn to be

in communication the not so relaxed other you was just exhibiting fear from a world you need
to protect your self from may outside influences such as energy stealer's and more
and than yes if in communication it appears there is no danger things relax when more energy is shared free
and save .

so much for the real you , its always a creation you use , that's why all the differences always
good to know you can change it anyway you like ,anyway to suit you best in the situation you need

I am not talking about some finding it hard to change or not even wanting to
that is also possible but is more caused by not knowing how to work with what you are
the tool you are in this world, your body mind soul set up

I feel it save to say that one of the greater spiritual things to learn is to know who you are and how
you function and what you can do in respect to what I have written here , change your self to be what you like to be
this can range from a hateful non loving person always in to problems and getting ill cos of all the negative reflections

to a warm loving happy person every one likes that always gets many amazing things done in life and is never ill

or any things else you can be :-)

its all creation , you become that you and can go any direction , such is the freedom of the soul to create
yes there are the 12 universal laws that tell you what result creations have I wonder how many ever looked at them
perhaps they are an interesting manual on how the be a human being the way you like , the small print on which the universe runs
Old 03-10-2016, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
The real you

this I explored
you use to express your self is filled with a you that is made from changeable substance
so there is no real you ! what there are how ever is the many you,s you have been in the past

I use the term true self or authentic self which some call the real you. If I had always felt true as myself from a young age, I probably wouldn't even note these things as being needed being myself. But my knowing when young, was that I was aware of myself and realized I didn't like some things about myself. Over time those aspects of myself were in part not me, meaning they were parts of others creations that conditioned me, that lead me to believe they were me. Letting all them go in me, allows for a way of being, more true to myself, without conditioning in the way, to build a life more aware and true to my own creation. So I am just me now. Whatever I am being, doing, moving as. Potential in this way now does open the door to what this me now can be and do, as life is showing me more clearly in this way myself.

Quote:
in communication the not so relaxed other you was just exhibiting fear from a world you need
to protect your self from may outside influences such as energy stealer's and more
and than yes if in communication it appears there is no danger things relax when more energy is shared free
and save .

I guess one when they are aware of themselves more directly without all the fear stuff creating stuff about oneself, one can discern where and what to do for themselves more freely. So old protective factors and outside influences, tend to reflect more for me as discernment and awareness.
Quote:
so much for the real you , its always a creation you use , that's why all the differences always
good to know you can change it anyway you like ,anyway to suit you best in the situation you need

Adapting and learning to navigate yourself through life, is still a mindful conscious awareness of other life, even as you come to know how you can be and what suits you best being you. There is consideration of others and how they are in all this. I guess the ultimate is to dive right in and just be yourself, bring change as you need if you don't like parts of yourself in this way.

Quote:
I am not talking about some finding it hard to change or not even wanting to
that is also possible but is more caused by not knowing how to work with what you are
the tool you are in this world, your body mind soul set up

When you come to know yourself the best, more intimately as to you in everyway you are, it becomes easier. Once your aware of yourself and what you don't like, want to let go of, life becomes a good teacher of you moving as you more consciously in the way you wish too.

Quote:
I feel it save to say that one of the greater spiritual things to learn is to know who you are and how
you function and what you can do in respect to what I have written here , change your self to be what you like to be
this can range from a hateful non loving person always in to problems and getting ill cos of all the negative reflections

to a warm loving happy person every one likes that always gets many amazing things done in life and is never ill

or any things else you can be :-)

When you really get to know yourself and want to change you most likely will. Sometimes patterns and repeated behaviours can be so ingrained, it can be difficult just to switch the channel. Potentially we can if we really want too, but sometimes what is already in there will sometimes want to be known of itself to be released in some form. I guess conscious shifting into love and joy of being, can reprogram the mind in ways that the parts you don't like begin to cease in balance of all that. Anything is possible in anyway. Just you have to deal with what comes with all that as it might or will.

Quote:
its all creation , you become that you and can go any direction , such is the freedom of the soul to create
yes there are the 12 universal laws that tell you what result creations have I wonder how many ever looked at them
perhaps they are an interesting manual on how the be a human being the way you like , the small print on which the universe runs

Do tell us the 12 universal laws if you want to?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I use the term true self or authentic self which some call the real you. If I had always felt true as myself from a young age, I probably wouldn't even note these things as being needed being myself. But my knowing when young, was that I was aware of myself and realized I didn't like some things about myself. Over time those aspects of myself were in part not me, meaning they were parts of others creations that conditioned me, that lead me to believe they were me. Letting all them go in me, allows for a way of being, more true to myself, without conditioning in the way, to build a life more aware and true to my own creation. So I am just me now. Whatever I am being, doing, moving as. Potential in this way now does open the door to what this me now can be and do, as life is showing me more clearly in this way myself.

I guess one when they are aware of themselves more directly without all the fear stuff creating stuff about oneself, one can discern where and what to do for themselves more freely. So old protective factors and outside influences, tend to reflect more for me as discernment and awareness.

Adapting and learning to navigate yourself through life, is still a mindful conscious awareness of other life, even as you come to know how you can be and what suits you best being you. There is consideration of others and how they are in all this. I guess the ultimate is to dive right in and just be yourself, bring change as you need if you don't like parts of yourself in this way.

When you come to know yourself the best, more intimately as to you in everyway you are, it becomes easier. Once your aware of yourself and what you don't like, want to let go of, life becomes a good teacher of you moving as you more consciously in the way you wish too.

When you really get to know yourself and want to change you most likely will. Sometimes patterns and repeated behaviours can be so ingrained, it can be difficult just to switch the channel. Potentially we can if we really want too, but sometimes what is already in there will sometimes want to be known of itself to be released in some form. I guess conscious shifting into love and joy of being, can reprogram the mind in ways that the parts you don't like begin to cease in balance of all that. Anything is possible in anyway. Just you have to deal with what comes with all that as it might or will.

Do tell us the 12 universal laws if you want to?

hi thanks for your posting
all are free to be who they are
the 12 universal laws are on the web

mind you this posting is about the 3D you
I know, am, also conscious my eternal real self which is another story al together
that dude is made out of light and can be anything any time any place sort of lol
my 3d self sort of more like last round on earth , free of 3D karma, in the light heaven on on earth paradise being non reflective sort of stuff lol hahhaha
that does not apply for most at all, if it was only so easy lol
Old 03-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
The real you

No, because it's basically a human and social situation. The real self can only
rarely interact. To communicate one has to do so at a level (if I can borrow from information theory)
understood by both the transmitter and receiver otherwise noise in the channel increases.
Thus the linguistics of communication have to be understood to play an effective role.

Quote:
this I explored
so there is no real you !
Can't honestly agree although your view is of course valid for yourself. So I believe,
there is a real self, the Self, but we learn to play roles to get things done, to get the acknowledgements we need.
Most people can be characterised with "style" which to me is their Self bleeding through into the roles they play.

Quote:
what there are how ever is the many you,s you have been in the past

and save .
Your punctuation gave me problems here. Not even sure I got the main
clause, but this word "fear" is rather fashionable. I believe there's a shade of
difference between fear and apprehension, the latter of which is a natural in
situations where unknowns exist: meeting new people; meeting known
people in a new grouping, etc., all depending what one hopes/needs to get
from the encounter. It isn't that when relaxed one is venturing closer to Self
but that the variables in the role are better understood. More of Self might
emerge but equally a natural guard may come up to meet the needs of the
encounters.

Quote:
I doubt you can change the Self, if that's = real you. Self isn't immutable
because it grows with every new experience but those experiences are
referenced to our archive of experiences. We can make changes by re-
experiencing (or better to say "reviewing" former experiences) effectively
turning them into new experiences. As such we change the relevance of our
past. We can alter shades of our outer selves by attenuating and amplifying
aspects of Self but to do that effectively finding that Self is a necessity.

Quote:

Certainly true but the biggest hurdle for most is honesty.
People are comfortable with their habits.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
No, because it's basically a human and social situation. The real self can only
rarely interact. To communicate one has to do so at a level (if I can borrow from information theory)
understood by both the transmitter and receiver otherwise noise in the channel increases.
Thus the linguistics of communication have to be understood to play an effective role.

Can't honestly agree although your view is of course valid for yourself. So I believe,
there is a real self, the Self, but we learn to play roles to get things done, to get the acknowledgements we need.
Most people can be characterised with "style" which to me is their Self bleeding through into the roles they play.

Your punctuation gave me problems here. Not even sure I got the main
clause, but this word "fear" is rather fashionable. I believe there's a shade of
difference between fear and apprehension, the latter of which is a natural in
situations where unknowns exist: meeting new people; meeting known
people in a new grouping, etc., all depending what one hopes/needs to get
from the encounter. It isn't that when relaxed one is venturing closer to Self
but that the variables in the role are better understood. More of Self might
emerge but equally a natural guard may come up to meet the needs of the
encounters.

I doubt you can change the Self, if that's = real you. Self isn't immutable
because it grows with every new experience but those experiences are
referenced to our archive of experiences. We can make changes by re-
experiencing (or better to say "reviewing" former experiences) effectively
turning them into new experiences. As such we change the relevance of our
past. We can alter shades of our outer selves by attenuating and amplifying
aspects of Self but to do that effectively finding that Self is a necessity.

Certainly true but the biggest hurdle for most is honesty.
People are comfortable with their habits.

so this than is your reality
Old 03-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Lorelyen

Seems to be the practicality of people - all levels of education, culture, upbringing, spiritual awareness, problematical or problem-free, passive, aggressive, engaged in the encounter, trying to act out their roles in innumerable situations intuitively "guessing" how best to communicate. Sometimes they don't need to guess or intuit if the roles are established and distancing is involved, such as school-kids or patients in the doctor's surgery.

One's Self can be isolating unless it's adapted situation by situation to others doing exactly the same thing. The difference for the spiritually inspired person is that they're aware of what's going on even if not of the minutiae of the adjustments they make as demands at the front (ego, if you like) vary (because they get to making the adjustments intuitively). But they can of course wilfully do differently.

To me it's "social skills" as a broad subject area.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Master

Quote:
The real you

I'm curious why you asked if this is their reality. Have you asked those you spoke with in your example to find out their why? A lot of times, we do find matching realities.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I'm curious why you asked if this is their reality. Have you asked those you spoke with in your example to find out their why? A lot of times, we do find matching realities.

hi my energy reality is around me (the collective shared consciousness) and is not spoken or language based

many others are closed off from this consciously but can open up to it
Old 03-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Seems to be the practicality of people - all levels of education, culture, upbringing, spiritual awareness, problematical or problem-free, passive, aggressive, engaged in the encounter, trying to act out their roles in innumerable situations intuitively "guessing" how best to communicate. Sometimes they don't need to guess or intuit if the roles are established and distancing is involved, such as school-kids or patients in the doctor's surgery.

One's Self can be isolating unless it's adapted situation by situation to others doing exactly the same thing. The difference for the spiritually inspired person is that they're aware of what's going on even if not of the minutiae of the adjustments they make as demands at the front (ego, if you like) vary (because they get to making the adjustments intuitively). But they can of course wilfully do differently.

To me it's "social skills" as a broad subject area.

nice thanks for posting, sounds like it works very well the way you do it