Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-09-2016, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Can Somebody Pleas Help me ?

Hi everyone, can somebody help me ?
I didint really know where to post this. I just want to ask if someone can help me out?
Some time ago i made a post asking If what im having are false memories or past life memories. Some people said that they might be some past life memories maybe a dream, that did come to my mind before. The thing is before i was sort of ignoring all this but almost a year ago i started paying more atention to everything thats been happening to me, and i have been having these memories, vissions or flash backs more than before, now a days usually i have 3-4 memories a day sometimes more and they are so real sometimes i sort of forget how exactly everythig looks but i dont forget the feeling, the feelings of all these memories are so real its sort of like you know when something kind of bad happens in your life and the next days you have such a good time you forget about that bad thing but, at the end of the day you remember again and you feel in your heart that feeling. Well its just like that how i feel when i have these memories most of them arent bad but they do make me feel so much in my heart and i just want someone to pleas help me. Ive searched for help before but its so hard to find someone real nobody helps you. Is it becouse i dont have enough? do i have to be special for someone to really help me? I know i can do this by my self but i want somebody, i just want to go home, i want to see my family.. can somebody pleas help me?
I also want to say that sometihing was happening to me while i sleep not so long ago i notised this. What happens is that my head i feel some pressure at the same time theres sort of like a sucking noice and then theres another noice simillar to that one background noice in the alien abduction movies, the pressure feels so good that i try to make it longer but as soon as i become conciouse about it it stops and i kind of pass out. After this i try searching on google and just thought and found about entities stealing your energy so i tried removing my chakras and im not sure if i 100% did but this stopped until today again i felt it and heard it and there was something else happening i cant remember what but it was new and different i think it was my astral body. Also id like to say that the firsts times i noticed this noise and pressure i would fall asleep and totally forget about it, but then now i can remember it if i become counciouse at that time.. does someone know whats happening? Can you pleas help me? I dont mind seeing a psychologist but will that really help? i want to grow spiritually and know what truly is happening not some psychologist to drug me. If you know someone that could help me pleas tell me.
Old 27-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Deactivated Account

What do you need help with? I can try if you want to PM me.
It sounds like you're just going through a spiritual awakening, having past life memories and some energy downloads.
I highly doubt it's a negative entity but if you're afraid of that look into ways to protect yourself spiritually, with burning sage, protection crystals, etc.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Lorelyen

Keokutah said enough really. A gate has opened to you to discover self and explore some of these things. At the risk of sounding facile I'd say no need to panic, just contemplate and examine some of these things.

I really doubt you're the victim of an astral vampire or some other negative entity. Some of us suffer nightmares or semi-nightmares, those uncomfortable dreams or discomforting thoughts in half-awake land. The material could come from past lives; it could come from something of your current past, your fears, problems and on. Or it could just be stuff that might actually be good but is distorted by some physical condition such as developing indigestion while asleep.

So you'd need a lot more evidence before concluding what you read on Google. Bad entities only visit when you have something they want and they ususally find out about you because in some way you will have invited them. You can't remove your chakras without asphyxiating yourself spiritually. They are your aetheric energy wheels.

However, these are all things to learn from. Contemplate. Look deeply into yourself with honesty. You are awakening to yourself by the sound of it.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Suspended

That used to happen to me -- I'd have an unusual sensation, but it would only be there if I didn't focus on it. I had to stop trying to force or guide anything and let it happen on its own. To this day I have a tendency to try to control things if I sit idly without something to look at (which devolves pretty quickly to something that feels like insanity and ill physical health) so I'm always glued to a screen-- either communicating or watching music videos. This way I'm leaving the energy alone and letting it do its own thing. Over time the sensations got stronger and now they're all the time.
Old 01-10-2016, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder
It is "normal" to experience the noises, pressures, visions and such during spiritual practices. It is not harmful, they come and go. Just experience them fearlessly and ignore it all, continue with the practice.

If you are not doing any practices (which is what I guessed from your post), then it is all spontaneous. It will go away soon. However, if you are interested in progressing further, I recommend seeing a teacher nearby. An experienced teacher will guide you better and you will be comforted.

I do not recommend reading random stuff on the internet and trying random things. There is a lot of mess on the net, mixed with helpful knowledge, it will just fill you with odd beliefs. The more you read about negative and bad stuff, more fearful you will become.