Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Pathfinder
God requires something

When one is seeking to experience something beyond themselves as a human being, or what man calls enlightenment, they do not need a catalyst such as a phenomenon different from the norm to happen to them. Enlightenment come to men when they shed the self-righteous religious thought and the know God requires something from them other then the yielding of their will. What that something is can only be learned from Spirit.

Enlightenment, or knowledge above and beyond human knowledge, does not in any way differentiate ones living in this world from other beings, except when one continuously allow the Voice of Conscience be their guide. An enlightened being does not act any different than anyone else. What make one a messenger, a disciple, has nothing to do with human endeavor, nor supposed favoritism from God, because Spirit cannot change, nor alter what God established "In the beginning."

When the Spirit of the Lord is upon, and seeps throughout ones being, it is impossible to go again Itself, for there is nothing but Itself in all dimensions and nth's. Spirit, will never cause any harm, or manipulation to that which It is.

Those who have been touched by the wisdom issued forth of The Voice will truly follow the law of Christ. They will, even down to death, "do unto others as they would have other do unto them."

You are never alone!!!
Old 10-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Seeker
I myself am not Christian, and do not necessarily believe anything is required of us from any god. Some gods, like the Christian god, may want something of us, and require things specifically of his followers, but this is not some objective task humanity actually needs to attend to. Set does not require anything, but is only drawn in the first place to a certain kind of person. Xeper!
Old 10-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
Thank you iamjufa very nice message for me today :) thank you again for sharing and I do agree with this :)
Old 10-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved_of_Set
I myself am not Christian, and do not necessarily believe anything is required of us from any god. Some gods, like the Christian god, may want something of us, and require things specifically of his followers, but this is not some objective task humanity actually needs to attend to. Set does not require anything, but is only drawn in the first place to a certain kind of person. Xeper!

Whether you are christian or not, the Principle of life (God) requires you to follow the laws you establish to live your life by. And whatever those laws be, the result which you project and demonstrate within the arc of your birth and dying will be whole, perfect, complete, and pure, according to the Pattern of your thinking. Everything in life is just, according to your thinking. Don't you ever believe you wont pay a price for what you do in some form or matter. That price could come payable through your children, etc, etc, they are all a part of you, and you hold the key.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
When one is seeking to experience something beyond themselves as a human being, or what man calls enlightenment, they do not need a catalyst such as a phenomenon different from the norm to happen to them. Enlightenment come to men when they shed the self-righteous religious thought and the know God requires something from them other then the yielding of their will. What that something is can only be learned from Spirit.

Surrendering to what is, opens the doorway of listening deeper to you that knows but doesn't always know until you listen.

Quote:
Enlightenment, or knowledge above and beyond human knowledge, does not in any way differentiate ones living in this world from other beings, except when one continuously allow the Voice of Conscience be their guide. An enlightened being does not act any different than anyone else. What make one a messenger, a disciple, has nothing to do with human endeavor, nor supposed favoritism from God, because Spirit cannot change, nor alter what God established "In the beginning."

What was is and will always be within the whole flow of life moving along as both itself and change forthcoming. Life shows us both the individuation and the whole working together.
Quote:
When the Spirit of the Lord is upon, and seeps throughout ones being, it is impossible to go again Itself, for there is nothing but Itself in all dimensions and nth's. Spirit, will never cause any harm, or manipulation to that which It is.

When you know more and realize you are that which you seek in everyway your seeking, what seeps through you is what you need to become aware of you as more than you thought previously. I use to be afraid of spirit, but then I realized I was afraid of myself at that level of awareness.

Quote:
Those who have been touched by the wisdom issued forth of The Voice will truly follow the law of Christ. They will, even down to death, "do unto others as they would have other do unto them."

How we respect ourselves, others, the earth and awareness of life as one whole togetherness will always come back to us.

Quote:
You are never alone!!!

Spirit is never far away now days within me. Fear to listen and look deeper at myself through all faces reflecting something for me to see myself, deepen my awareness of myself, was really the fear of being alone. So now days even as I can be alone, I don't feel alone. You cant escape yourself or life no matter how quiet or isolated you try to be.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Whether you are christian or not, the Principle of life (God) requires you to follow the laws you establish to live your life by. And whatever those laws be, the result which you project and demonstrate within the arc of your birth and dying will be whole, perfect, complete, and pure, according to the Pattern of your thinking. Everything in life is just, according to your thinking. Don't you ever believe you wont pay a price for what you do in some form or matter. That price could come payable through your children, etc, etc, they are all a part of you, and you hold the key.

I don't see it as a price as such, but definitely we carry each others seeds that show us the kind of planting, care, love and nourishment that is in place one with those seeds.

How does your own garden grow? (by garden I mean your own plantings on this earth from all moving within you.)
You really only have to look around you to know how your relating to the world closest to you and the greater world around you. We are the sum of the whole and those patterns are interconnected in us forging our thinking, feelings and ways of being.

And it is never too late for change in how we care and love those seeds within.

Life continues to call us back to ourselves in everyway we are being on this earth.

And yes children do carry aspects of the whole unresolved through the whole generational connections. But then I see that we each come with a plan to be the way intended through the whole balance. So where I land is what I take in and become as the life that began at the precise moment of my birth and will be as a whole life moving me, both supporting me, helping me to see and open to feel, let go and let life show me more. And those connected in death continue to build on life as life does for death for each of us. Eternally so.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:

You are never alone!!!
This sounds like religious dogma not enlightenment.

There are some who become enlightened by practicing Eastern traditions which do not involve any gods.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
This sounds like religious dogma not enlightenment.

There are some who become enlightened by practicing Eastern traditions which do not involve any gods.

All paths lead us home. So even as you perceive this as religious dogma and not enlightenment, does it matter what the path is created as? It is more what the person is gaining through the path itself for themselves I would say. The path is only a tool that reflects what we are, can become and learn from.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:42 AM
Master
Quote:

I have a question. I do live by my own rules/morality, follow my heart and do no harm to people. So who is going to make me pay for being true to Myself?

And since it was not part of my destiny to be blessed with children, how does that fit in your beliefs?

You are right, I DO hold the key to My destiny.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I have a question. I do live by my own rules/morality, follow my heart and do no harm to people. So who is going to make me pay for being true to Myself?

And since it was not part of my destiny to be blessed with children, how does that fit in your beliefs?

You are right, I DO hold the key to My destiny.

He did say could come through children. So don't forget children form faces in all of us that reflect the inner child even as adults..:)