Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder
“LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE”

Exoteric life vision flow into and through the human mind by way of images and feelings as Spirit flowed into the nostrils of the man, and made him a living soul of unique awareness interpreting the products of the "fruit of the tree of knowledge" representing many personalities man will mask in his life time, but which he will die of only one. Personalities of fragmentation's which never allow man's Conscience to see the guiding Spirit of "Christ in him, his hope of glory." Christ, the inner man,who is the ever renewing, ever unfolding expression of infinite life, and moving thoughts force of THE VOICE which uttered The Word "Let there be light. . . and calleth those things which were not as though they were” into thought forms, commanding the light to shine out of the darkness, making the man of flesh responsible to let his light shine. To become the salt of the earth. To always be cognizant of THE VOICE saying: “hear, O, Israel, [righteous One] the Lord [Christ The Light] is one Lord. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart [emotions], and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children [thoughts], and shalt talk of them when thou sitteth in thine house [mind], and when thy walketh by the way [roaming in thy mind], and when thy lieth down, and when thy riseth up [moments of conscious and unconsciousness]. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand [the union which reminds you of your Promised Covenant], and they shall be as a frontlet between thine eyes [vision of God's intent and purpose]. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house [soul integrity], and on thy gates [opening of thy conscience being], to allow entrance therein according to the law of 'whosoever will come,' and obey the Word I command thee this day. For today is the day of salvation...I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them.”

(Excerpt from Chapter 13 "THE ILLUSION OF GOD"

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa