Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Question Vivid dream of dead brother on my deceased father's b-day/Father's day

All -

I haven't been online in quite some time on purpose. I disconnected myself from the forum to hibernate for a while. I've also purposefully been praying to break soul ties with my soulmate/TF, and closed my connection to him. I know people on the soulmate/twin flame forum say it is not possible and one should not do this, but I needed to do something in order to find some peace of mind. That was about three weeks ago.

For the past two weeks I have been receiving number signs that I had decided to ignore pertaining to this person. In addition, I've listened to some tarot readings that affirmed that I am ignoring and/or turning my back on what I know is right and true. My best friend is pushing for me to go to a reading face-to-face, but I backed out.

Early this morning, I had a vivid dream of my older brother and I sitting and talking and then sudden he asks me about this person. I asked him why would he ask me about this person, and sudden he appears at my side. Then they start talking and laughing like old friends, and ignoring me. At the end of the dream, they hug and shake hands, my brother turns and hugs me, tells me to "take care of yourself" and vanishes.

My best friend says it's just my conscience. But I wonder if it's my brother trying to communicate with me. We were very close and he's only came to me in very important situations. Maybe I just under alot of stress.

I know they say sometimes deceased relatives come to you with news, but he really didn't tell me anything. Maybe I was just thinking about family because it was my Dad's birthday.

Any thoughts?
Old 20-06-2016, 04:59 AM
Master
Did you feel anything when they started talking and ignoring you? If you did this feeling might be the lesson in this dream, bringing a feeling up for you to recognize and acknowledge about yourself.
Old 20-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Super Moderator
I do rather think your brother is giving you a message. As much as you are trying to put this TF out of your mind it is hard to do so when we have feelings but this person does seem to be ignoring you which is hurtful and so your brother is making it clear that "Taking Care of Yourself" like you have been doing is the way to go. I sense a lot of doubt and conflicted feelings about it all but your brother is encouraging you to look out for you regardless of anyone else's opinion. It can be hard to let go but sometimes we aren't meant to be with our TF because we have other business so continue to let them go and move on with your life doing what is right for you.
Old 20-06-2016, 11:54 AM
Pathfinder

Consider that this dream may be telling you to think of your TF/former TF as a brotherly relationship that is now "deceased."

It may be trying to help you think of your TF/former TF in a way that will give you peace and help you move forward.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

django - It did upset me when I couldn't hear what they were saying, yet I was standing there with them. It was like they were were having their own personal conversation and I was being left out out.

I lost my brother as a child and he was an adult. He was my everything and it was heart wrenching and very painful. I've lost all of my immediate relatives. I have many friends and relatives that I love dearly. But this person has gotten too close to my soul and I need to excise him out.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Early this morning, I had a vivid dream of my older brother and I sitting and talking and then sudden he asks me about this person. I asked him why would he ask me about this person, and sudden he appears at my side. Then they start talking and laughing like old friends, and ignoring me. At the end of the dream, they hug and shake hands, my brother turns and hugs me, tells me to "take care of yourself" and vanishes.

My best friend says it's just my conscience. But I wonder if it's my brother trying to communicate with me. We were very close and he's only came to me in very important situations. Maybe I just under alot of stress.

Oh gosh I always dream of deceased relatives. I think it's very special. For me, it really doesn't signify anything much greater other than they want you to know they are present and around us.

However in your case, I sense that your brother is telling you not to take the situation so seriously? Sort of like loosen up a bit with your situation with this guy or job, it all isn't that bad. After all, we are all here temporary and we are all connected anyways . So yes, maybe he sensed you were really stressed... so smile, laugh a bit ( in reference to him laughing) and take it easy on yourself...

Thats just my take on it, very neat dream :)
Old 20-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
django - It did upset me when I couldn't hear what they were saying, yet I was standing there with them. It was like they were were having their own personal conversation and I was being left out out.
Yes it would upset anyone, is this a feeling that you have had before in your life apart from in relation to your TF?
Old 20-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Yes it would upset anyone, is this a feeling that you have had before in your life apart from in relation to your TF?

No I've always be one that is very gregarious and outgoing. But I've always been one who was on the surface never deep with my feelings, since meeting him, I seem to be nothing but deep within my feelings, soul searching, and looking inward. I don't like it at all.

I like being happy go lucky.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Master
Yes it does seem like you are being brought to feel the deeper negative feelings, it might help to write a letter to your TF about how you felt being left out in your dream (it doesn't matter that it was just in a dream), and when you're done burn it or delete it, it might help to get rid of some of how you're feeling.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Experiencer

O.k. but I'd rather just be off the train altogether if possible. I've prayed for a true love and soulmate and instead I get this soap opera in my life.

Michelle11/Golden Tortoise - Believe me, I have been trying to "bury" this for months now, yet he keeps popping up. In my mind and heart I try to put him in the brotherly column as a safe and innocuous person in my life, yet he pops up again. I've released him more times than I can count but he's like a bad penny.

Now friend is badgering me to see a tarot reader cause she says I'm refusing to see the big picture (she denounces that he's my TF) and that I've overlooked my true love.