Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-04-2016, 08:52 AM
Master
Seeing Orbs With The Naked Eye

Well, kind of..

As I've been sitting here typing all night, I have been noticing small streaks of silver light appear just within the inner periphery of my visual field (just saw another one) and if I had to describe what they look like, it would be "luminescent sperm".

At first I thought it was the result of my hypotension, my astigmatisms (not wearing my specs atm), the fact I am dehydrated and not had good quality sleep...many excuses for all this to be happening.

They look like one of those 'silver stars' one sees when they bump their head or try and lift a very heavy thing...it's the same colour as those "stars" are, but about 10 times bigger than that and having a distinct path of travel as opposed to just 'being there' or travelling in a downward direction.

The reason why I think it's more than that, is because when I first see these things in my peripheral field of view, then turn my eyes and awareness to that particular area, I can still see the silver 'trail/tail' of the orb as it moves from a visible state, back into the invisible one.

I've seen astigmatisms, I've seen 'stars in my head' ...but these things look like huge tracer fire-flies shooting off from a central location towards another fixed point before vanishing completely, leaving behind this sort of ectoplasmic residue (which also vanishes after 1-2 seconds).

It's happened to me in the past hour 4 times and it's really cool.
Old 30-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Suspended
I've seen an orb, about the size of a golf ball, & a bright silver colour. It may have had a gold/bronze element to it as well.
I get light (flashes) in my head too, but not for a while now. They feel pleasant though.
These ones are silver in colour.

I've also had gold/bronze ones in my head that have felt creepy. They have looked like distant car headlights in a dimmed rear view mirror; dull light surrounded by darkness. They move like one car is overtaking another. Didn't like them at all!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Guide
I've been seeing kind of similar things lately, though only two or three times total. (One of those times it was just a small white orb in my bathroom, of all places) Makes me think of will-o'-the-wisps! "Luminescent sperm" is the perfect way to put it. For me they looked golden and disappeared much more quickly.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:19 AM
Master
Thanks to both of you for those thoughtful and insightful replies.

Along with the 'orbs' came a message - "If you stop trying to analyse and criticise every experience you have, you'd have a lot more of them".

All I can say is "puh-leez, I'm having a hard enough time dealing with my clairaudience...now's not the time to introduce clairvoyancy to the mix".

However, in a way I did ask for it a few days ago when I asked them to 'appear' and nothing happened then....I realise that time is different in the spirit world though and it could have taken them all that time to gather enough energy to do what they did.

Yep, another case of 'be careful what you wish for'. lol
Old 01-05-2016, 04:48 AM
Suspended
Sorry double posts.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:54 AM
Suspended
The Necromancer,

I have some info that can share with you. Our world and their world are the same.

But the world have layers and we are at world 1) and at layer 1.0 ,spirits usually stay at layer 1.5 .

There are layers 1.2 ,1.4......1.8.....2.0 and world 2) When we see them either they are at our same layer 1.0 or using third eye to see them.

It must be adjustable according to our need,that is to follow where they will be.

Then we can easily see them wherever they can be.

We can touch them when they are at different layer but can't see them.

When we can see and touch them must have with their co-operation which is hardly to request for,it's can be said as no way.

I am different, can marry them and of course I have solved all that problems.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
I see it all the time, everyday. It never goes away.
It started 8 years ago when I was 17 and I had my kundalini rising.
I went to many many doctors they all said it was stress/migraine (it is NOT) so after years and years of research I realized it is energy we capture through out third eye that is about to be fully opened.
I see the same lights either with my eyes closed or open. It is just flashes/beams/points of light that seems to follow the direction I am looking at. They are mostly black/grey.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Administrator
Hello

They say that there is a vale to the other side that is getting thinner as we move towards accepting that there is more to us after the body dies. There is no death really more a transformation.

For me I have always seen lights or orbs but I take it a step farther I see the dead as clearly as I see the living. At times they can come and sit with me and have a chit chat.

Its something I feel we can all do but our brains logic centre blocks much of that out.

Lynn
Old 05-05-2016, 03:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

They say that there is a vale to the other side that is getting thinner as we move towards accepting that there is more to us after the body dies. There is no death really more a transformation.

For me I have always seen lights or orbs but I take it a step farther I see the dead as clearly as I see the living. At times they can come and sit with me and have a chit chat.

Its something I feel we can all do but our brains logic centre blocks much of that out.

Lynn
It has been in my nature to study this veil which separates the visible world from the invisible one, ever since I could remember and I found it very strange how the spirits would start with my ears first, then again, hearing is my most acute (and often sub-acute) sense.

Whatever 'they' are, they sure as heck stretch the boundaries about the nature of reality and the human perception of it.

In the end, it's just all experience...pure experience and that's something it's very difficult, nigh impossible to talk about, without speaking in riddles and lies oneself (and also when one starts going into trance at the drop of a hat now).

Still, having been made aware these are 'astral souls' on plane which is totally accessible by humans on this one through a very thin veil, the temptation gets very great to beam a laser made of terahertz radiation right through that dark matter torsion field and just rip the whole universe apart...ah well.
Old 05-05-2016, 05:15 AM
Suspended
They are two ways to see spiritual beings. One is the outside real world and the other is the astral playground reality. Since spirit can shrink and expand inside our astral ground is more likely is inherited from our former astral playground, may be from our parents that is the life (light). When a person died his conciousness is shrinked to the astral playground may be can then join to the "light".

The soul is the consciousness that shrink to the astral playground and the spirit is staying with the dead body outside to become ghost or god.

I can see my astral playground in my brain. Once Buddha birthday, He was with me and raised all the beings inside my astral beings to the heaven. They all queued up walking at different routes up a high mountain which is covered with clouds at the peak.

For the outside playground is more real in all expects. I can touch,see,feel, smell and listen to them. That's why I intend to take photos with them, not now I don't have the camera yet.

To see them is the first step to (can )communicate with them. But have to make sure( is) they are at what realm of reality.