Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
Unrequited love v twin flames

I’ve been thinking about unrequited love and it’s similarities with twin flames connections: you hear a lot about how the flame is some how unavailable or immigration or some other flaw… the pangs are similar…

How do you feel about it with regards to unrequited and the twin flame connections….???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-11-2021, 10:35 AM
Master
My understanding and my experience has been that twin flame relations are for soul growth and not romantic harmony.

I have observed that this conclusion seems to apply in every twin flame connection. Those who are happy in a relationship have a soul mate not a twin flame in their life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-11-2021, 11:45 AM
Ha, I would agree with John.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2021, 02:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ha, I would agree with John.

I second this
Old 29-11-2021, 03:42 PM
Master
Unrequited love means one loves, the other doesn't reciprocate.
TFs is not the same. Both love the other but there are other obstacles that hinder permanent reunion.
TF relationship IS romantic, but it's of an entirely different vibration than any other connection. This is also the reason it doesn't always go smoothly. Both parties have to really be ready in their own personal and spiritual growth -and thus on their Soul path- to be ready for this high vibrational connection.
What you see in most cases is that at least one is not.

I guess people come up with "it's not a romantic relationship" because it doesn't always work out. Then it's easy to get to the incorrect belief that it's not supposed to be romantic. It IS!

There are plenty of real TFs in a romantic relationship, thing is you won't really come across them online. Happy people have other things to do. They're happily living life.
And I don't mean to offend anyone, but what you see here are the people for whom it didn't work out, and many of those aren't really TFs either. And I know I don't make myself popular by saying that, but you can simply tell by what they are saying.
High vibrational (TF) comes with being happy on your own, not needing a connection at all, wisdom, being stable and aligned etc etc.
What you see and read here tends to be a far cry from that.
Again, no offense.
Old 04-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Unrequited love means one loves, the other doesn't reciprocate.
TFs is not the same. Both love the other but there are other obstacles that hinder permanent reunion.
TF relationship IS romantic, but it's of an entirely different vibration than any other connection. This is also the reason it doesn't always go smoothly. Both parties have to really be ready in their own personal and spiritual growth -and thus on their Soul path- to be ready for this high vibrational connection.
What you see in most cases is that at least one is not.

Or, regarding the first sentence maybe the other person returns a different level, type, degree of love.

I’ve told this story before, way back. I have a friend, Tom. I say “friend” because that’s what the world sees. I believe that’s how he sees it too, though he once told me, rather emotionally that he’s loved me like a brother. It was a time he didn’t want me to get hurt in a particular situation.

For my part I love Tom in a romantic and sexual way. I fell in love with him, fell hard, not long after we met over 36 years ago. My feelings haven’t changed. I don’t see him very often (we text and talk on the phone) but when I do see him I get butterflies in my stomach, a warm rush, I see nothing else except him.

The obstacle is that he’s straight and I’m gay. And we’re both married to other people... me to another guy (whom I would never hurt), him to a woman (second marriage). His ex-wife and his wife know my feelings for him, as does my husband. It hasn’t caused a problem because my husband also thinks the world of him... Tom can do no wrong.

So yeah, I think there are degrees and levels.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
Or, regarding the first sentence maybe the other person returns a different level, type, degree of love.
The obstacle is that he’s straight and I’m gay.
Sympathy for your situation, but why do you conclude you're TFs?
TFs are meant to get together as then they create what's called 3rd energy and this is the whole reason of TFs existence.
If you are gay and he is straight you couldn't possibly come together. You may feel a strong bond, have some sort of higher Soul connection but based on the whole purpose of TFs... that couldn't be it.
But feel free to believe what you wish.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Sympathy for your situation, but why do you conclude you're TFs?
TFs are meant to get together as then they create what's called 3rd energy and this is the whole reason of TFs existence.
If you are gay and he is straight you couldn't possibly come together. You may feel a strong bond, have some sort of higher Soul connection but based on the whole purpose of TFs... that couldn't be it.

Someone described us as TFs, so you may be right in my misuse of the term. Most of these concepts are new to me.

That said, I forgot to mention I strongly believe we’ve been together in one way or another through a number of lifetimes. We may very well have been lovers, brothers, comrades-in-arms, etc. It’s this lifetime in which circumstances keep us apart.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
Someone described us as TFs, so you may be right in my misuse of the term. Most of these concepts are new to me.

That said, I forgot to mention I strongly believe we’ve been together in one way or another through a number of lifetimes. We may very well have been lovers, brothers, comrades-in-arms, etc. It’s this lifetime in which circumstances keep us apart.
That's very possible! Many people we know -including family- we have spent past lives with, possibly more than one.
Typically TFs have not been together before. Until recently, and for most still the case, one TF was (is) in the spirit realms to guide the other one that had (has) incarnated.
Until recently hardly anyone had gotten far enough on their Soul path to be a TF and to meet their TF as you need to be further in that path of development to be able to handle such a high connection and also to create the 3rd energy, which is the purpose of TFs. So there was no point yet until recently.
And it still doesn't happen very often.
Doesn't mean you can't have very strong Soul connections with people, and many confuse these with TFs, but it's not the same.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Master

Quote:

you might consider that you are doing the same...