Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-07-2015, 04:00 AM
Master
Say,Think or ask the name of Jesus ,and God to fill you with the holy spirit ,surrender to Love and be led and taught from the highest source to know peace and wisdom, and in free will you are one with God....
Old 05-07-2015, 04:51 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I totally agree Peter; more gibberish about NASA, UFOs, Self Combustion. And yes the writing style is totally incoherent. Im deeply suspicious that it isn't all a big wind up frankly.Somet
Either way it's really derailing a lot of good threads and you aren't the only one getting a bit narked by it. Every reply by this person is the same foot long diatribe. It doesn't do the site any favours at all to people casually browsing. And yes there are vulnerable people on here who may find the posts unnecessarily frightening, although first time I read one of the posts I have to confess I fell about laughing at the nonsense presented. I think it was as much the presentation as the content.
It falls close to the conspiracy theories that are not permitted here.

As the CIA operatives are on all Forums, you secretly ask questions in the replies. Who cares what you propose my awareness means for your evil purpose and I do not care about what you write about my person.

You want me to give you personal evidence about the Christ so that you can form what you believe is a new scientific application relating to GOD....what a laugh yourself...nothing you say to me is real.

Spirit has always been involved in conspiracy for the argument of SPIRIT ITSELF is between an unevolved and unethical human brain condition and a state of spiritual awareness. All evidences support this observation.

Our ancient brother formed a new updated revision of ancient methodology that provided evidence that his evil minded brother was doing occult science of star radiation UFO activated personal spiritual attacks on all life worldwide.

This was why the Roman legion was formed as a new holy brotherhood to deal with his occultist practices....this is about spirit...religion not science or conspiracy. Conspiracy began as a spiritual precept on Planet Earth as an actual argument against our unholy brother and his spiritually possessed mind/brain and evil life choices.

The Roman legion fought our brother and their own holy practices to deal with demonic possession and heal it is EVIDENCE, as is ancient occultist brotherhoods....what spiritual evidence is all about.

The argument on the Forum at the moment is between occultist Scientist...NASA....the CIA and our Father Light channeling information through our holy families spirit who they are attacking both as a mind/contact/spiritual wavelength study interaction as a personal program and also the spiritual family fighting for the spiritual sanctity of our future life on Earth...which is fast approaching a status of self destruction as evidence of spiritual attacks proves.

The Second Coming is NOT A HOLY ACT....how obvious is the argument you evil minded occultists. CHRIST 1000 years and SATAN 1000 years.

JESUS CHRIST WAS MURDERED 33AD....followed by EVIL PLAGUES...NATURAL DISASTER INCREASES as observations data observed by the Roman astronomical review.....spiritual witnesses of demonic/devil attacks to humanity.

Since when has the spirit of humanity been healed....has the plague disappeared...NO.

Has the DNA healed....NO

Does spiritual attack happen every day .....YES

What does the HOLY DOCUMENTS state about the HOLY CHRIST? That CHRIST THROWS OUT THE DEVILS from the MAN/ALPHA BODY/WAVELENGTHS.

You stole the HOLY DECEASED BODY OF fu SION...the HOLY CHRIST crystal body embedded in the stone to allow the natural skeletal existence and cellular health to exist.

Why are we suffering from BONE CANCERS? Because the HOLY CHRIST BODY IS MISSING OUT OF THE TOMB....just like the documents state....only the SPIRIT HOLY OX...oxygen is returning...not the crystal wavelengths that are part of the sound/light condition for human health.

STAR RADIATION.....is a cold radiation that does not allow heat to penetrate.
SUN RADIATION is a cold radiation that allows heat to penetrate....allowing natural light.

EVIDENCE suggests that the POLES not having natural sunlight has a huge cold body laying upon the stone, with little natural life.

Scientists want COLD for a STAR COLLIDER RESOURCE....Earth as an atmospheric condition is not cold enough for a STAR COLLIDER. Scientists want it anyway.

Star radiation has been allowed to attack Earth and burn out the natural crystal fuSION that relates to the Sun interacting with Earth....not stars.

COLD ALSO BURNS Scientists!

Scientists are trying to replace our HOLY HEAVENLY CHRIST BODY with an UNHOLY HELL SATANIC BODY as a condition.

Evidence of this is the formation of the UFO ships photographed in CLOUD FORMATIONS.

JESUS CHRIST was a written review of the RA EVIL TEACHINGS of the BOOK OF THE DEAD used for the levitation of stone as a building practice.

The updated review of RA was given by the Hebrew/Roman/Muslim communities after they began to get demonically/spiritually attacked as witnessed and data reviewed as astronomical and spiritual events...just as is happening today.

Scientists on the Forums propose that Christ is going to be inherited and that one day the Christ is going to come....what is actually wrong with you?

CHRIST WAS MURDERED by human beings...who purposely crucified the HOLY BODY of SPIRIT. This is why the CHRIST is also depicted in the Old Testament, before the life of JESUS. JESUS was a real living human male human with STIGMATA providing the evidence in his own holy spirit that human beings doing evil science was killing the HOLY MALE DNA SPIRIT...as all evidences display.

CHRIST is an OBSERVATION OF SPIRIT that relates to TIMED REVIEWS of natural disaster ignitions and also the plague attacks as studied by the Philosophers after human life was gaining attacks FROM EVIL SPIRITS...just like is happening today.

SKIN WRITING for instance was A DEVIL/DEMONIC POSSESSION witnessed.

UFO has a strange language/writing also witnessed in ALIEN/SPIRIT/VISION attacks on human cells.

RADIATION forms/causes the strange writing/signals...demonstrating that radiation burns into the tissue to LEAVE THE MARKS of the DEVIL upon the skin.

Hence humanity worldwide have been gaining evil attacks of SCRATCHES and CLAW MARKS etc....as this is a STAR RADIATION SIGNAL that burns the SIGNALS and it feels like being scratched...as a human response to the gain of the evil radiation light and sound in the natural CHRIST wavelengths.

This is what the ANTI CHRIST is all about as witnessed and evidence supporting the evil condition was CAUSED BY EVIL SCIENCE.

Therefore there is NO HOLY CHRIST OUT IN THE STARS....the ANTI CHRIST review regarded that the HOLY CHRIST in fuSION of crystal was being removed by the STARS...which is why the Philosophers had to study the differences of SUN RADIATION and STAR RADIATION as 2 reviews of CHRIST relating to the attack as EVIDENCE OF THE ATTACK.

Evil minds do not agree unless evidence is given...and this is what our holy brother had to do.. Nowadays Scientists seemed to imply that this is evidence to support the CREATION OF CHRIST returning as A HOLY ACT.

Since when is UFO leaving off Planet Earth seen as a holy act...and since when is converting of matter HOLY?

The HOLINESS was given to the condition that DUST was formed because Earth was saved from being irradiated by the Star attacks. HENCE DUST HOLY, should not be touched...and what are evil scientists doing....converting dust...murdering CHRIST as the holy OX the only spirit that allows us to live and we are gaining an attack from the ANTI CHRIST that occult scientists have caused....the burning out of the holy deceased CHRIST in the TOMBS OF STONE.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Master
Im sorry I dont read alot of these posts they just mess with my head , Jesus Christ is all I need to know to me he stands for love,compassion,forgiveness and wisdom and that is all I need, His spirit is all one needs to know.....no offence intended....
Old 05-07-2015, 10:21 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Im sorry I dont read alot of these posts they just mess with my head , Jesus Christ is all I need to know to me he stands for love,compassion,forgiveness and wisdom and that is all I need, His spirit is all one needs to know.....no offence intended....

Nothing messes with my head I have no doubts.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Master
All well and good, except why does it seem people have so much trouble staying with the thread topic?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-07-2015, 12:43 AM
Suspended

As a spiritual human being, if a human died, if they came back would this be considered Holy?

The Church did not think it holy to be in contact with spirits of the deceased...why is Jesus any different?

The spiritual condition of the HOLY JESUS described that the holy spirit left and went back into the Heaven....the atmosphere around Earth. The holy spirit is a light spirit...not a dead spirit.

As Jesus was also termed the HOLY OX...it demonstrates that the oxygen spirit was the only spirit that returned to Heaven and that the body of Jesus DID NOT REINCARNATE.

The term reference for the evil review of RA was reincarnation of a DEAD SPIRIT. How can a deceased spirit reincarnate? The body decays.

Therefore if you try to cause reincarnation of a deceased spirit, then you only allow the rise out of the unholy tombs of the dead...the decay.

This review regarding the STABLE condition of the ALPHA or the UNSTABLE condition of the alpha.

As it is a PHI lo SOPHIA of the Mother Earth stone/tombs, the philosophy had to discuss and observe the condition of human spiritual attacks by evil beings. Evil spirits were therefore witnessed...the condition of the attack of evil spirits was witnessed and the Church dealt with the devil possesSION as evidence that their wisdom of spirit was true to the condition.

Therefore the Second Coming of Jesus only related to the other condition SATAN.

Jesus as a holy (6) in time was the holy spirit.
Satan the unholy spirit returning evaluation was a constant 6666666.

JESUS given 1000 Year evaluation
SATAN given 1000 Year evaluation.

Holding of the constant only happens in converSIONS....for science only holds constants....there is no fixed or held constant in natural creation.

Scientists therefore had to be proven incorrect in their incorrect self evaluations as an ORGANIC CONSCIOUSNESS regarding their incorrect review of STONE.

As our consciousness is not STONE, how could an organic being believe that they understand the condition or have an awareness of a spiritual condition to which their own organic matter does not UNDERSTAND or have WISDOM ABOUT.

We only review the STONE from an ORGANIC AWARENESS....hence we paid the price for thinking "we know it all".

Isn't it about time that you evil minded scientists stop harrassing the public about spirit and leave our spiritual life alone. You are truly evilly self possessed human beings...you prove it to yourself through all of the threats that you make to your victims and how you have treated the occult as if it is a scientific experiment.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Experiencer
Hi Deepsoul,

I really like your uncomplicated view. I have read about so many people waiting for the 2nd Coming so they can be saved. I have never understood that since all you need is to have Christ in your heart.

Boson
Old 08-07-2015, 03:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi Deepsoul,

I really like your uncomplicated view. I have read about so many people waiting for the 2nd Coming so they can be saved. I have never understood that since all you need is to have Christ in your heart.

Boson

Our heart demonstrates to our person that we are alive....alive being a formed spiritual organic being, is meaningful to the living self...for we strive to live, to be healthy and to have a happy life.

We taught ourselves communual living and knew that as a community, supporting each other was a condition that allowed us to achieve what we needed for our life presence....to be happy and healthy.

Christ in our heart is a feeling, not a spirit...a choice. If we want to feel happy...healthy, then doing both circumstances makes our heart react with the feeling that we give ourselves....also using our mind. Since when is this another spirit.....or did a human through self observation give themselves a realization other than normal living.

If you are wondering where and how the Christ precept was given/gained...it is obviously reviewed by self presence reviewing self presence and it was never a SEPARATE SPIRIT....but only self in a review....as all conditions in a review is reviewed separately.

This is our own personal circumstance and there is no great spiritual wonder or presence other than self....in a self chosen circumstance of self expression involving a natural healthy...healing atmospheric condition.

When the atmospheric condition was unnaturally changed...it attacked our self awareness...which is the very reason why we consider any OCCULT practice...which is SCIENCE ITSELF to be evil.....for it causes the spiritual attacks upon our person as chemical changes...cellular changes...sound changes...image changes...hearing changes...seeing changes....all identified as evil acts against natural life.

Science therefore as the OCCULT itself is EVIL.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
All well and good, except why does it seem people have so much trouble staying with the thread topic?

Not to be redundant.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Suspended

The biblical reference is that the body of Jesus disappeared and was no longer held in the holy tomb where it was placed after JESUS CHRIST died 33AD.

Therefore how could there be a Second Coming?

If it were forecast, then Jesus by biblical references as the CHRIST would have actually re-lived, proved himself to be JESUS CHRIST and no-one would deny that he was.

Many human beings have inferred that they are the reincarnation of JESUS, yet JESUS was born to MARY as a holy condition.....if MARY died as a human being then she also would have to be reincarnated to give birth to JESUS as the same holy circumstance to what JESUS implied as HOLINESS.