Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 15-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

I just read through your other post and thought I would continue the discussion about Kundalini here. It seems that my aura isn't stable then. My core levels are high because I've integrated an ungodly amount of my Self (I'm almost like a walking soul lol) but I'm just trying to figure out what is causing my unstable aura. It seems sometimes it drops down and I feel super drained. Other times it goes higher (though not as often) and I feel restless. Last night is a good example, I was feeling super restless and didn't know why. Now I get it.

Do you think my unstable solar plexus is causing my unstable aura? How would that relate in any way? Because I've always assumed my imbalance of working energy levels comes from an underactive and blocked solar plexus.

What I have been doing basically is just integrating integrating integrating to raise my core levels. I feel that once I integrate completely my energy problems will quit. Like you said on the other thread that's the proper solution. But there's still some things I'm unsure about. For example, where does the working energy levels from the aura actually come from? I must have mistook it for Kundalini this whole time. Except...

My Kundalini seems to do a complete circuit. Also it doesn't flow up all in one go. It can do, but it tends to rise bit by bit, integrating into my system. My aura itself feels like it is basically just Kundalini energy. Like the Kundalini rises through my crown into my aura, goes around and back down it, back up the root, or something like that. Hard to explain since I haven't really sussed out the entire dynamics properly yet.

It sounds like what you mean by core levels is the amount of active integrated kundalini energy I have doing a complete circuit. At least that's how it feels to me. And the working energy levels? Is that coming in from new unintegrated Kundalini energy?

Sorry if this post is a rambling mess. I'm just trying to understand better.
Old 16-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Your core energy is your central energy levels without the kundalini. Its the level that you are stable at. How strong you are. Working energy levels is the current level your aura is actually at. If its lower than your core you will feel drained. If its higher than your core you will be unstable. Adhd people are overcharged like that. To stabilise you either lower working levels or raise core levels. Your kundalini affects you the way it does because it is stronger than your core levels. If your core was the same or stronger than the kundalini you wouldnt even notice it except when you want it to do something.

Dryad, by "core energy" and "working energy levels" - do you mean the amount of physical energy we have - as in being active? Or are you speaking of the electromagnetic field of energy as in the human aura?

I've heard of raising one's energy levels but how would one lower one's working levels? In other words what kind of "energy" are you talking about, please.
Old 16-01-2015, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

Do you think my unstable solar plexus is causing my unstable aura? How would that relate in any way? Because I've always assumed my imbalance of working energy levels comes from an underactive and blocked solar plexus.

Hi ScarlettHayden, Hope you don't mind my butting in on your convo with Dryad but this whole thing is very interesting and, like yourself, I'm trying to understand better, lol.

My understanding is that a person's energy and life force flows through the chakras and so if a chakra is blocked, the life force can't flow freely and this may manifest in physical and/or emotional problems. Conversely, when we have emotional problems such as anger that is held in, or suffer a lot of fear - this can cause a chakra to become blocked. And all this reflects in your aura - when we're physically, spiritually and emotionally healthy we'll have a strong, clear aura but when we're down, ill or emotionally disturbed in some way then our auras become dull, showing more muddy colours.

One way that blockages in a chakra can be cleared is through Reiki healing.
Old 16-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Deactivated Account

No, I don't mind at all!

That was my understanding too. I have a blockage in my solar plexus chakra so it's making the layer of my aura extending from it unstable and murky too.

Energetic/reiki healing tends to make me feel more sick. It's the same as pouring extra kundalini energy through the area.

It doesn't need more energy. It needs either breaking up (which is what I was trying to do this entire past year) or removing.
Talking of which, I got my first session in five days!

I'm kinda nervous lol.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Ascender
Jenny what you say about the aura is perfectly true. Core levels and working levels is the aura and the chakras. Its kind of a way to understand how the whole system is functioning overall.

Reiki healing is all about channelling divine energy. It makes scarlett feel worse because she already has too much energy and adding more makes the symptoms she has worse. My kind of healing is different. I can do it the reiki way if it is appropriate but I can also take control of your energy field and change the way it is working without adding anything. I rarely take energy. I dont need it I have plenty and there are better sources if i want more. To lower working levels I would redistribute energy through the aura so its not chaotic. For example I saw it once like standing in the middle of an ocean and the waves were up over my head. I took control of the water (the persons energy) and brought the waves down until it was calm seas. I know i didnt absorb it so it was either redistributed or possibly it just dissipated. She was adhd and she was a lot more stable after that.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Ascender
Scarlett... just as a hypothetical situation...imagine if your kundalini was asleep coiled at the base of your spine again in its dormant state. What would happen to your aura? If energy is integrated it would still be there. If its not then you havent integrated it. Would you go back to the state you were at when it first woke up? Have you changed since then? You say that you are mostly soul now.... so how does that look without the kundalini?

If I had to guess I think that your vibration is a lot higher now hence the mostly soul but your energy levels may not be. Would that be right? Im only guessing but it may help you to understand why.
Old 16-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Without Kundalini? Can't even conceive it. My Kundalini woke up officially this time last year. That was straight after my Self-realisation. It was a difficult adjustment period. Before my Self-realisation I was a mess. Just come out childhood abuse, met my twin flame right off the bat.. can't even explain. Then suddenly become enlightened, Kundalini is awakened properly, and I'm dropped into a completely different world. It took me a good few months to understand what the heck happened to me. I had to integrate more than I can even explain. I basically jumped from lower astral/hellish consciousness to fifth dimension. Over the past year I've just been integrating that more and more. I think I started to feel solidly centered/stable about halfway through last year. I managed to get a grip on the Kundalini then. Quit meditating and started grounding more into 3D reality. Past half year has mostly been about manifesting myself and my energy externally. Changing what's around me to match the inside of me, the inside which was fully established by that point.

When you said "imagine if K was asleep coiled at the base of your spine again in its dormant state, what you happen to your aura?" I had this picture of all the energy draining out. But then when you mentioned "have you changed since then?" Well, YES. So much. Unbelievably so. I would definitely not go back to the state I was in. Not even possible. But, it could just be that I always have K rising through me wanting integration. Maybe at any one time I have unintegrated K swirling around my aura waiting until it can be integrated. And usually it's at a slow pace until it gets to my solar plexus chakra.

If my K were to suddenly shut down I think I would feel a draining of all that unintegrated energy, but I wouldn't change. I'd still be the same as I am now. But then I wouldn't be able to grow. So hence the idea of shutting down my Kundalini doesn't sound good to me because it's always being integrated in small doses.

It reminds me the rare times when I meditate or when I work out I get a rush of Kundalini energy up my head, but then when I quit the activity it all falls back down again. I do get what you mean by that. If I meditate too much K awakens in a serpent fashion. Too much energy in one go, can't integrate it all. So it makes me ill.

I think once I get rid of this block in my solar plexus and raise the vibration there all of K might be able to rise and there'd be no more energy problems.
Old 16-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Ascender
You mean its not active as a serpent risen through your chakras all the time?
I thought that was what you meant but if not then it already is coiled at the base of your spine but its awake and putting out energy. Thats a different scenario and it makes more sense come to think of it... this entity you speak of would be a major block to it being able to rise. That explains why you see it as circulating because its not kundalini rising its just energy leaking out that circulates any way it can through your entire system. Is your central channel open?
Old 16-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

It's weird though. My central channel/sushumna is completely open. It's expanded to the size of my entire body. There are no blocks in it. And this also relates to my thread I wrote about the aura feeling multidimensional, or bigger on the inside. Because I feel the entity in my stomach, where my solar plexus chakra is, yet it isn't in my sushumna, even though my sushumna is as wide as my body. So it's like.. overlapping channels or something, in the same space but not, if that makes any sense

K energy can rise all the way up and out my crown, around my aura, back down and back up, like a loop. At least I think it does that. Hard to tell. But for me it has never risen all in one go. Always bit by bit. To me K is just energy. Sometimes in some people it rises all in one go. My process has never been like that.

I don't know how you think of these things. You're clairvoyant aren't you? You can take a look for me if you want and tell me what you see.
Old 16-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Ascender
This changes your whole scenario. Putting k back to sleep for you would not change the energy that has already been released. Thats out it doesnt go back. Its not part of the kundalini aspect anymore its yours. You may not be integrating it properly but it wont go away unless it dissipates or someone leeches it etc. Even if I put your kundalini to sleep it would stop releasing energy but thats about it. It wouldnt change much if its not actually active now.

Quote:
But then I wouldn't be able to grow

You dont need kundalini to grow scarlett. Kundalini is only one aspect of the larger self and it can actually get in the way because it overrides everything else. There are many other sources of energy. Some of them are stronger than kundalini. If you didnt have kundalini you would be able to absorb energy from the earth and the elements and the moon and cosmic energy and divine energy etc. You would learn how to do things deliberately instead of being dragged along.