Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Urgent! How to protect from full moon?? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=78464)

LadyMay 07-12-2014 11:00 PM

Urgent! How to protect from full moon??

I didn't know where to post this, but most moon posts seem to be in here so..

I think the full moon is affecting my Kundalini flow. It's very painful and I want to know if there's a way I can shield myself from the effects each month? As well as right now as there's a full moon in the UK right now (don't know if it's the same all around the world).

Thanks a lot!

Ascension 08-12-2014 02:11 AM

You can approach any situations with a personal touch
but at the end you are the leader ...
What does it mean ? everything is susceptible of perception
be fearless in your approach whatever you do , you are a child of God ...
Never forget that !!!

Jenny Crow 08-12-2014 04:54 AM

I'm not sure why it should be painful, painful in what way? The moon does affect our bodies, our sleep patterns and our emotions.

The moon's energies are very strong at full moon, as I'm sure you know, I would make sure that you try to get enough rest and stay calm, drink a calming tea etc.

Sorry I couldn't offer any more advice:smile:

Jenny Crow

LadyMay 08-12-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascension
You can approach any situations with a personal touch
but at the end you are the leader ...
What does it mean ? everything is susceptible of perception
be fearless in your approach whatever you do , you are a child of God ...
Never forget that !!!

I feel like this answers something else completely.. thanks :D

LadyMay 08-12-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I'm not sure why it should be painful, painful in what way? The moon does affect our bodies, our sleep patterns and our emotions.

The moon's energies are very strong at full moon, as I'm sure you know, I would make sure that you try to get enough rest and stay calm, drink a calming tea etc.

Sorry I couldn't offer any more advice:smile:

Jenny Crow

Yes, the energies are strong, and my solar plexus chakra is very sensitive. It can't take too much energy flowing through. It makes me feel extremely nauseated for an entire week around the full moon, worse at night.. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly being affected recently, but I really need to find something to protect myself, because it's disturbing my flow and momentum.

Treehugger 01-01-2015 08:58 PM

The full moon is amazing to me. The overwhelming, beautiful energy I feel from it is practically indescribable!! I guess it just proves how individual we all are.

Jenny Crow 01-01-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes, the energies are strong, and my solar plexus chakra is very sensitive. It can't take too much energy flowing through. It makes me feel extremely nauseated for an entire week around the full moon, worse at night.. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly being affected recently, but I really need to find something to protect myself, because it's disturbing my flow and momentum.

I've been trying to think if there's anything physical you can do but nothing's coming to me, sorry.

You could, perhaps, surround yourself with white light and hopefully the energy of the full moon will not be able to penetrate it....or at least it might prevent some of the energy from getting through to you.

LadyMay 01-01-2015 09:53 PM

Thanks. Actually I have been shielding myself more this month and I will try this out this month. Since the full moon is coming up in a few days. I will probably start to feel the effects tomorrow.

Jenny Crow 01-01-2015 10:04 PM

Hope it helps - let us know how you make out.

Awakened Queen 07-01-2015 06:06 PM

How did it affect you?