Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I was reading a book and this line struck me....

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained."

Mark Twain

Mad...like crazy? Out of our mind?
Old 08-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
Hi psychoslice
I truly enjoyed reading your opening post, then who are we?...I have just finished reading this book "Initiation" By Elizabeth Haich where the writer was asking that very question Who am I? then set about finding out and as the saying go's Ask and you will be given... Seek and you will find... Knock and the door will be open.
The book is an autobiography of a womans awakening it's a stunning read. I found this link to the pdf of the book so it can be downloaded...I think you may be interested as it may answer some of your questions and other peoples. I know it answered many of the questions to the experiences I've had.

http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/El...Initiation.pdf

http://www.haich.de/pdf/Haich-Yesudian-vonPertler.pdf

This is the words of Elizabeth Haich
“IN THE LAST GREAT EPOCH in human history, people in the West forgot completely that it isn’t enough to knew the secrets of physics, mathematics, and chemistry, and that on the contrary the very first object of man’s study, research and understanding should be man himself, the discoverer of all these secrets. While his attention was directed to things outside himself, he neglected to look inside and ask the question, Who am I? This omission had serious consequences: while technological developments became ever more perfect, man himself became more and more imperfect. At the very time that engineering and technology were enhancing man’s personal comfort, his soul was sinking deeper and deeper into dissatisfaction and misery. A person who has lost himself is plagued by burning unrest, and the result of inner dissatisfaction, tragedy within the man, is always war, destruction, cosmic catastrophe. Humanity plunges into misery for the same reason that people seek happiness outside themselves, instead of in the one and only place where it can be found, within! But the sufferings that often seem to grow and compound themselves finally force us to turn our attention away from things and toward the person who is suffering—ourself! Sooner or later we must learn that the true reason for our sufferings our abysmal lack of self-understanding and self-control. Man simply does not know his own soul and the principles and forces at work deep within it. He does not know the source of his thoughts or the tree of his wishes, and chained dawn by this ignorance of his own being, cannot control either himself or his destiny. In the same blind way in which he follows his animal instincts and urges, fate buffets him to and fro like a rudderless ship in a storm. On the other hand, when one has learned recognize the various levels at which life goes on within his self, and learn to control himself, he is also able to control his fate. The power which guides our fate did not create man for misery but for happiness. Only blindness pushes him into suffering.”

—ELISABETH HAICH
From Self Healing, Yoga & Destiny
Thank for sharing that Spiritmessenger, as I said I like to read how others describe their own inner Awakening, I have mine but it doesn't mean its the same for all. Yes I will go and have a look at what she has to say, thanks again.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
He he, that's it Shabby, we have to be out of our minds to ever have any Realization of what IS.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby

Hello

Open for interpritations ..... to me we are all on that edge as in life we walk such a fine line.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello

Open for interpritations ..... to me we are all on that edge as in life we walk such a fine line.

Lynn
Yes that can be true Lynn, but who makes the line ?.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:06 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes that can be true Lynn, but who makes the line ?.

Hi Robert

Whom makes that line ....well some would say the "Divine" what ever that be to one....but for me I more feel the Soul we come in with does. It to me is what has the path to follow along. We are but its TOOL to use in physical form.

Or we could say from science our DNA and how that is linked.

Lynn
Old 08-04-2012, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Robert

Whom makes that line ....well some would say the "Divine" what ever that be to one....but for me I more feel the Soul we come in with does. It to me is what has the path to follow along. We are but its TOOL to use in physical form.

Or we could say from science our DNA and how that is linked.

Lynn
Yes I see what you mean now, like in between the veil, of the holy and most holy, I think when Jesus died on the cross the veil was ripped from top to bottom, reveling the most holy, or the pure Essence, which would be like having a Realization, or crossing to the other side, of course there really isn't anther side, we were there all along,
Old 08-04-2012, 03:21 AM
Administrator
Hello Robert

YES, nicely said..... Made me think of what I am going to read tomorrow for the Easter Sunday Blessing.

The Legend of the Sand- Dollar

Upon this odd-shaped sea shell
A legend grand is told
About the life of Jesus
The wondrous tale of old

The center marking plainly shows
The well-known Guiding Star
That led to tiny Bethlehem
The Wise Men from afar

The Christmas flower, Poinsettia
For His Nativity
The Resurrection too is marked
The Easter Lily, see

Five wounds were suffered by our Lord
From nails and Roman's spear
When He died for us on the cross
The wounds show plainly here

Within the shell, should it be broke,
Five Doves of Peace are found
To emphasize this legend
So may Love and Peace abound
Old 08-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Robert

YES, nicely said..... Made me think of what I am going to read tomorrow for the Easter Sunday Blessing.

The Legend of the Sand- Dollar

Upon this odd-shaped sea shell
A legend grand is told
About the life of Jesus
The wondrous tale of old

The center marking plainly shows
The well-known Guiding Star
That led to tiny Bethlehem
The Wise Men from afar

The Christmas flower, Poinsettia
For His Nativity
The Resurrection too is marked
The Easter Lily, see

Five wounds were suffered by our Lord
From nails and Roman's spear
When He died for us on the cross
The wounds show plainly here

Within the shell, should it be broke,
Five Doves of Peace are found
To emphasize this legend
So may Love and Peace abound
That was beautiful Lynn, its actually our own story, of our own inner Christ, the five wounds, the five senses, leaving us with our true inner Divinity, which is beyond all the senses. Thanks for sharing, and have a great day tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I keep saying that all are there, but most don't know it,
Robert I think you need to give others the same credit you give yourself ... who are these 'most' that you keep referencing? You and i and most of humanity still have some waking up to do too, wouldn't you agree? ...