Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Shamot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea

Our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God appeared to Saint Faustina on the Feast of Her Annunciation in 1936. Our Lady Mary Mother of God said to Saint Sister Faustina:
"I gave the world a Saviour. You must make known His Mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming. He will then come, not as a Merciful Saviour, but as a just Judge. Oh how terrible is that day of justice! Determined is the day of justice. Angels tremble before it. Speak to souls of His great Mercy before there is still time. If you remain silent now, you will have to account for a great number of souls on that final day. Fear nothing. Be faithful to the end.

Kindest wishes

Dear StarOTS,

Your passion is admirable but please consider some things.

You use the phrase "Mother of God" - in the New Testament we see Mary calls herself the hand maiden of God, a humble servant & certainly not 'the Queen of Heaven'. The title given here (created by the Catholic Church) is harmful to the truth of Jesus' purpose. Jesus called himself the Son of God but he also included us in this description. We are all the sons & daughters of the Devine. The term 'Mother of God' suggests that Mary is equal to Jesus, which she is not. In one of your quotes of the visionary it says, "I sent my son.." Inferring that Mary sent Jesus to us, placing her in the position of God - is the same hand-maiden we see in the NT?

The difference between Jesus & all of us is that he came FROM the realm of the spirit with his Spirit already whole. As sparks of light (from the father), lost in the abyss, we are working towards this wholeness, oneness. The language you use is creating a greater divide between the divine & humanity. This is why Jesus came to us - to close the devide. Jesus' ultimate sacrifice was about forgiveness and showing us the way the Lamb defeats the lion in this world - through love & sacrifice.

Ask yourself - would Jesus really come back to claim this poverty (as He called it). Would Jesus, in all his compassion & love return as a judge. His last words were about forgiving those who know not what they do. Are these the words of a judgemental Devine being?

People are the ones who judge, not God. Remember that their are melevolant spirits that will try to deceive people into thinking they are not worthy - destroying the sacrifice Jesus made for us. Stop perpetuating this false perception. Love and forgive as Jesus did. Those who refuse to accept their heritage as a son or daughter of the Devine will fade back into the fathers light to become something new. We who accept the truth live - we live as Jesus defined - in spirit, not flesh (the poverty).

When you pray, pray like this:

Lord I am worthy to receive you
For your fathers light is my soul
I am your brother, sister and mother
The Holy Spirit has joined us
And the one have become two
Amen

I pray this opens your eyes to Jesus' love & purpose
Old 24-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Master
People tend to focus on Jesus'bodily form, because He appeared as one of us.
However He is God Almighty, incarnate into the world.
God is Perfect. Without limitation which mortals experience in the world.

Perfect in Love, and perfect in judgement.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Master
We, in this mortal, organic framework, and in "space/time, experience limitations.
God is unlimited, to Whom nothing is impossible.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
People tend to focus on Jesus'bodily form, because He appeared as one of us.
However He is God Almighty, incarnate into the world.
God is Perfect. Without limitation which mortals experience in the world.
I don't believe God incarnates.
I think Jesus is a child of God, just like all the rest of us.
I see Jesus as a good, nice and loving brother who showed us how he lives Life and what is possible when one lives a life with God.

Quote:
Perfect in Love, and perfect in judgement.
Maybe the perfect judgement is to not judge at all. Jesus said something like that.
Old 29-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Master
I'd rather work on transforming into Christ, than waiting for Christ to come back in the clouds. Besides, the only way to access the 3D realm is incarnation or reincarnation. That is how he would need to come back.

Unless by the time the "Second Coming" happens, majority of humanity will be a highly evolved, spiritual-extra dimensional species and we will be able to commune with Christ as if I were talking to my neighbor next door.
That I can see happening.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Master

just another example of why Christians are mistake.

kk
Old 29-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
I don't believe God incarnates.
I think Jesus is a child of God, just like all the rest of us.
I see Jesus as a good, nice and loving brother who showed us how he lives Life and what is possible when one lives a life with God.

Maybe the perfect judgement is to not judge at all. Jesus said something like that.
I think you do not know your scriptures, and you are disaffected.

It also states that Jesus will judge righteously, Who is perfect.
Again, only God is perfect.

Old 30-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
I think you do not know your scriptures, and you are disaffected.

It also states that Jesus will judge righteously, Who is perfect.
Again, only God is perfect.

What do u mean by perfect??
You are perfect or you are not.99.9999999% is not perfect right??
So how can Jesus judge righteously??
Old 04-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
He Will Be Born In 2020 At Phoenix, Arizona

In 2043 He Will Turn On All The Holounits/Radios/TV's For His Message To The World Bringing Peace On Earth

Then Prince George Shall Be Put On The Throne In England

The World Leader Will Announce Herself As The Founder Of Enlightenment

Everyone On Earth Will Do Meditation/Tai Chi/Yoga

There Will Be No More Money

People Will Learn New Skills That Contribute To Mankind's Advancement

The Bible the story of stone's creation, called the Philosophy of the Stone.

0 the time given to evaluate Christ as a return 1000 years.
1000 years also given to Satan.

2000 the year of Christ to return
2012 End of Time and evaluation to describe that the Satanic attack of radiation signals would have ended in our atmosphere and humanity would have been healed by the returned oxygenated MASS of the Christ Spirit.

Christ, the Holy spirit who raises out of the stone tomb of the dead.

The Earth, the Holy Mother body.

Gases as the ancient term for spirit is burnt light or sacrificed holy light that heals by returning to the upper atmospheric condition from out of the body of Planet Earth....the holy Mother.

Cooling in the upper atmosphere the gases HEAL and reform and replace OXYGEN.

The Christ Heaven, the HOLY OX.

Christ as the Holy spiritual Heaven was meant to return in the Year 2000.

Instead Satan returned in the Year 2000, hence all of the devil/satanic/alien spiritual attacks happening to everyone.....oxygenated mass did not return because Scientists reconverted SION.....converSION....transmisSION.....posseSION.

Satan now possesses SION instead of Christ.

Hence Christ did not return as predicted, the Holy Healing did not take place of our spirit.....DNA renewal.

Instead in the early 1900s, the FATIMA light sound was removed and replaced with HELLS windows as a spiritual warning and determination that Scientists converted SION back into the ancient evil TIMED FACE of DEVILS.

This is also why 2012 is depicted through ancient evaluations of devil faced anima beings.....the Ark of the Beast or the UFO condition of sound radiation converSIONS, attacking Planet Earth as a UFO invaSION.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
What do u mean by perfect??
You are perfect or you are not.99.9999999% is not perfect right??
So how can Jesus judge righteously??

There is what is called, apart from "Space/Time", a " Day of Judgement".
A, "Last Day".

Jesus, long prophesied through the Old Testament writings is literally
"Mighty God", and "Everlasting Father".
(From Isaiah).
If He were not God Almighty and perfect, He couldn't have accomplished all of the miracles that He did, nor defy death bodily, as He did.

Today we are seeing His prophesies of the end of days coming to pass, also.