Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
mikron

Golden Key Number 35--Transcending Duality

This golden key came from the Bhagavad Gita and from Sai Baba. It relates to the understanding of duality. Third and fourth dimensional consciousness is filled with duality. There is profit and loss, pleasure and pain, sickness and health, victory and defeat, praise and criticism. In God-consciousness, one remains in even-mindedness, equanimity, inner peace, unchanging joy and unceasing love. Duality is transcended and one's consciousness does not become an emotional roller. The psychology of the future is a transcendent psychology and a philosophy of life that is higher dimensional.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:02 AM
mikron

Golden Key 36--Transcending Top Dog/Underdog

This key is to transcend all thoughts of superiority and inferiority, for they are two sides of the same negative ego coin. Fritz Perls called this the topdog/underdog complex. His guidance was, whenever the topdog or underdog came up in your mind, to laugh it off the stage. Sai Baba and the masters could not have said it better. Most people on this planet are caught in the never ending flip flop between topdog emotions and underdog emotions. They have not been educated to see that inner peace lies in transcending duality and living in the centered spiritual Christ/Buddha attitude.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
mikron

Golden Key Number 37--The Law Of Service

The next golden key is the law of service. Your powers of manifestation are increased a thousand-fold if your life is focused on serving God and serving your brothers and sisters in Christ. There is an ancient proverb that states, "One who is pure of heart has the strength of ten." I experienced this in putting on and hosting the Wesak celebrations. The number of cosmic and planetary ascended masters and angels that came to my aid and guided people to come from all over the globe was astounding.

When prayer and manifestation are raised from the personality level to the soul and monadic levels in total dedicated service, the power is increased exponentially. When doing manifestation work, pray and work for the benefit of others as well as yourself--for, in truth, "the other" is yourself and "the other" is God.
You are not limited by the boundaries of your third-dimensional body because you are not a third-dimensional being. Currently I am working on becoming a tenth to twelfth-dimensional being. Sai Baba and Melchizedek are something like 30th to 36th dimensional beings. The higher you go the more you realize that you live in all things, and that all people and things live within you. Dedicate your life to the service of humanity and the entire God force will come to your aid upon your every request.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:05 AM
mikron

Golden Key Number 38--An Attitude And Lifestyle Of Service

This golden key can be expressed in the statement from A Course in Miracles, "To have all, give all to all." I honestly can say that I have given a 100% effort on my spiritual path in this lifetime. I also have given my all to help my beloved brothers and sisters. I have held back nothing. I have given all of my love and all of my effort, and any small amount of wisdom that I may have gathered. I have saved nothing for myself. I can honestly say with a clear conscience that I have given you, my beloved brothers and sisters, everything. I often have given even more than the inner plane ascended masters may have wanted me to give.
From a very early age I have had a desire to be of service to people in whatever capacity I could. This service has taken many forms besides counseling, teaching and writing books. Sometimes it simply would be helping someone push a stalled car or carry groceries. I became deeply aware as a young adult that anything I held back from my brothers and sisters I was really holding back from myself and God--for the three, in truth, were one.
I didn't care about money; I was just grateful to have the opportunity to serve. When I would counsel, sometimes my sessions would last for four hours even though I would only charge the person for one hour. Money was not my God; helping people was. Jesus also said in A Course in Miracles, "Helping my brothers and sisters is my true church." In reality, who was being helped the most was myself. For in giving my all I was receiving all back from God. God was already giving me everything; now I was learning to give everything to myself by sharing it.
I am not saying here that I have not made mistakes, because I have made tons of them. All I am saying is that I have given my best effort, and that God has graced me by giving me back all that I have given and far more. I did not give it for this reason, but this is God's law in action. As A Course in Miracles says, my salvation is up to me. This statement had a most profound effect on me. It was this insight in action that has gotten me to where I am now. This spiritual practice is tremendously healing to oneself, and it is also a key to manifestation, for it builds an ongoing attraction and magnetism of good karma. Being of service is one of the best ways to release karma and build one's spiritual bank account. When one develops a lifestyle of giving instead of taking, the gifts flow back in untold abundance. This also was my way of paying back all of those who had helped me so greatly in my life.
It is important to let go of the myths and glamours of ascension and to focus increasingly on world service. The advanced ascended master abilities of teleporting, materializing and dematerializing will come in due time but should not be obsessed about. The quickest way to accelerate your ascension is to dedicate your life to serving and fulfilling your part of God's Divine Plan.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:05 AM
mikron

Golden Key Number 39--Random Acts Of Kindness:

A Story The next golden key was gaining an understanding of how small acts of service can create a ripple effect and produce major shifts in consciousness. One particular occurrence early in my life touched me in a most profound way. I had been studying A Course in Miracles, and I was filled with the spirit of God. One day I was driving my car on the freeway and I saw a man whose car had stalled. He was trying to push his car onto the emergency embankment. I immediately pulled over and got out to help him. I ended up driving him for about forty minutes back to his home, and he was very appreciative. When we got to his house he invited me in, but I declined. He offered to give me money which I also declined. I said that I was just grateful to have the opportunity to be of service.
He was very moved and said that he wanted to tell me a story. The man was Filipino, and he said that when he first had come to Los Angeles six years ago he hated it. He had a tow truck and had started a small garage business. But his business was not doing well, and he kept encountering enormous prejudice wherever he went.
Then he told me that about a year after he had moved to Los Angeles his car had broken down; and that a man had stopped to help him in much the same way that I had. That man drove him around for two hours helping him take care of things. The Filipino man tried to pay him and invite him over, but the man wouldn't even tell him his name. After finishing helping him, the man just left, asking for nothing in return.
The Filipino man was deeply touched that a human being who didn't even know him would do this for him. So he started doing the same thing for people all around the neighborhood where his garage was. Soon this man became extremely well-liked in his community because of the help and service he rendered to people. And it wasn't long before his business started thriving. During the next few years he made hundreds of friends and became one of the most beloved people in his community. As we sat in the car and talked, the man said to me that this other man had helped him five years ago, and now I had done the same thing for him again. I was blown away. I felt so grateful to be an instrument of God in this small way.
Just last night on the news I saw a story where someone was playing one of the McDonald's sweepstakes games and ended up winning a million dollars on one of the tickets. This person immediately sent the ticket to Saint Jude's hospital and didn't even leave his name or address. It was totally anonymous. The McDonald Company usually doesn't allow the transfer of tickets but, of course, they allowed that one. I am always moved by such stories. Never underestimate the effect that we can have on the lives of people through random acts of kindness. With the ripple effect that these acts generate, we can change the world.
I remember one incident that occurred when I was twelve years old. I was in line at a cafeteria, and the man in front of me didn't have enough money to pay for his food. Someone behind me offered to pay for his meal. I was extremely touched by this, and I wanted to kick myself for not offering to do this myself. Even at that young age, I vowed to myself that if this ever happened again in a restaurant or market, I would be the one to offer to pay. I always have remembered that experience and have kept that promise many times.
Stories of selfless service such as these provide great inspiration for me. This is the real world and the real work. As Sai Baba has said, "Hands that help are holier than hands that pray". As Jesus said, "My true church is helping your brothers and sisters." It is amazing how we can touch peoples' lives if we allow ourselves to be creative and open to the opportunities all around us. I believe that it is these little things that are most important to God.