Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
To me Death is going home

like me but as my understanding grows around all is one and how all we see is the mind as all we are i am staring to question what home is

i know i will be going home but i know i wont be individual and have a human mind a bit of adventure
Old 29-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex

i know i will be going home but i know i wont be individual and have a human mind a bit of adventure
You will remain AN individual just as you're an individual now. What you WON'T be is the same individual as you are now. As for your mind it will be the one you have always had even if you couldn't - as an incarnate - access all its capabilities.

Please reflect that because you're "going home" you were - by definition - there before so the adventure might be much less of an adventure than you're thinking it will be.

I like to say that after I pass over I'm expecting to become re-acquainted with everything and everyone I knew before I undertook my current incarnation.
Old 29-11-2023, 08:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
To me Death is going home

Namaste

Can you explain further Native?

What does that home represent for you?
Old 29-11-2023, 08:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
You will remain AN individual just as you're an individual now. What you WON'T be is the same individual as you are now. As for your mind it will be the one you have always had even if you couldn't - as an incarnate - access all its capabilities.

Please reflect that because you're "going home" you were - by definition - there before so the adventure might be much less of an adventure than you're thinking it will be.

I like to say that after I pass over I'm expecting to become re-acquainted with everything and everyone I knew before I undertook my current incarnation.

When you say access all capabilities what exactly does that mean?
Old 29-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Master

Nikos1982, most people think they are just going to die, they do not think about living with a dying body. The sensations and the shut down of the body for those who have a terminal illness can be a challenge. Of course a person dying in their sleep or a sudden death, does not have to deal with the sensations of bodily death for as long as someone who is terminally ill.

Some who are terminally ill and dealing with great pain, or other undesirable bodily sensations, consider euthanasia. I do not advocate that but it is a personal choice which is between the person and themselves. Everybody dies, literally it is the body that does, and the only matter is how and when we experience bodily death. Entering the body and being born can be painful, or at least uncomfortable, and living with a dying body can also be painful or uncomfortable.

In some sense we are all living with death right now. For most people physical decline begins in their 50’s and they are living with a dying body. I am in my mid-70’s and I see this in me. The death process has already begun, even though I have a lot of vitality. Physical things that did not effect me in my 20’s have a lot of effect on me now. Everybody ages differently; the body has a life of its own and we, as its’ custodian, bear witness to its birth, growth, and death.

In my opinion, it is more about the here and now than it is the afterwards. Because after the transition the afterwards also becomes our here and now.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 30-11-2023, 05:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

Peace and Good Journey

Thank you (although my conscience (a term I sometimes use for my personal consciousness) seems unable to give up, and I just can't through a towel) thank you....
Old 30-11-2023, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce

i believed some thing like that at one time
we don't really know whats going to happen and a bit of a mind f**k thinking about it

is more about what starman said about being here and now present in the moment enjoying being human while i can

we all are just passing through
Old 30-11-2023, 05:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Thank you (although my conscience (a term I sometimes use for my personal consciousness) seems unable to give up, and I just can't through a towel) thank you....

I don't want to sound morbid, but maybe that's the reason I 'm looking forward what I can sense on .....

The overcharge of and on my consciousness....
Old 30-11-2023, 08:33 AM
Master

Nikos1982, you do not have to give up. Live fully until you are forced from your body. For many apprehension is present at the thought of death but calm and surrender comes to most when death is imminent. You are still alive in your body and most likely that is why you are holding on. Savor the moment, it is a gift, and do not be concerned about what is, or may, happen next. Take relaxing baths and try to quiet your mind. Trust the process; you are not alone in this.

Most nurses and doctors, those who have keen senses, have noticed over and over again, as I have; when a person dies there is a lot of energy around them. Even if they are in a coma or have been weak and depleted for weeks or months. Just before their final breath there is a massive energy increase. I like to think of it as a ground crew that has come to help the person with their lift-off. Most of all, none of us are a stranger to the afterlife, we came here from there.

Use this time wisely, not in worry, apprehension, or fear, quiet your mind and stay in the moment. This is one of the reasons lots of people do quiet meditation now, so that they will be better prepared to let go in a crisis or at the time of death. In my opinion, it is wise to be prepared for death every moment of our lives here on Earth, especially with all that is taking place right now in this world. A terminally ill person still has time to prepare, unlike a person who dies suddenly in agony with no preparation.
Old 30-11-2023, 09:59 AM
Knower

Starman,

Somehow I wait for this moment whether is energetically charged or a peaceful surrender. I 've lost everything I 'had' so to speak over the last couple of years. The only thing that I love to hold is the connection between me and a soulmate. We never connected but it is where I 'm feeling free as a child, without an I could go wrong factor though this exists on an astralic window that have been developed.... the support is mutual but 'returning' to my body, or to be ungentle with my words attaining my body leaves me where I am (being ungentle with my words always) wanting to pass away .........

words have to fall short in way through all that I know - as a body and not only.

Thanks for the help.... your words have a unique guiding element and I think are divinely inspired ~~~

P.S. I am aware of this all process but I keep 'pushing' against my intelligence because I really want a solution