Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Well said engellstein.
Old 25-08-2015, 03:47 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
That all sounds really great except for one point you seem to have glossed over: That Jesus is going to destroy the world! It says it right in the Bible several times. And you said yourself that these are the Last Days, meaning the End is -very- close. And you also said that 99% of the people on earth are misled from the truth.

Thus, you are saying that Jesus is going to kill off 99% of the world's population for not following a "truth" that they were misled about! That's so loving of Jesus.

And the believer's answer to the above is "Jesus has to destroy those that do harm." Well, where was Jesus during the Holocaust? Where was Jesus in Rwanda? Where was Jesus during all these school shootings and other genocides??

It is said he wants to "destroy the wicked", yet he obviously lets them mobilize freely and do what they wish. And then it's said he's gonna destroy 99% of the world, most of whom have never committed any atrocity other than not knowing the true "truth"!

None of that makes any sense on any level. It makes no sense any way you spin it. You KNOW this to be true, yet you've been programmed by religion like all the others to adhere to your programming, regardless of mounting evidence speaking against it.

Jesus was sent to enlighten. His mission was cut short and then his teachings were twisted into what we know as the Bible, a book created by Men who desired power and control over others. There's some great stuff in the Bible, but there is great stuff in every holy book and in the tales of indigenous peoples. You don't need to follow a path that is clearly a lie in order to live a good life.

Jesus came to "save" the people from their religious stupidity and then they make a religion out of it and create it in the image of every other religion. It's all shadows and dust. There is a better way. Do what he really taught and save yourself from the lies.

Jesus is the exact image of his Father-- Freewill wouldn't be freewill if they interfered with it. Adam and Eve chose this satan ruled system for all mankind, its not Gods fault or Jesus, fault. Jesus' anointed teachers told the young men--do not stand on both sides of wars of hatred against each other, the false teachers failed to do so. If the false teachers stood up for Jesus they would never have allowed the young men to kill for Hitler( he wouldn't had enough armies left to attack anyone--no ww2, but the false teachers failed to stand up for Jesus) to begin with. kill the members of their own religion who stood on opposite sides while the teachers prayed to the same god on both sides( one of the biggest hipocrosys ever to occur)
I have been programmed by the teachings of Jesus.( God preserved his teachings--they are the same in every bible on earth.) Why do you think the world killed them back in those days= because truth exposes wicked things.
God spoke from heaven( only time in nt) at Jesus baptism--he said to all--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--listen to HIM. And I showed you why most wont bother--the ear tickling lies--you are saved or born again, but if one knows what it would take to actually know that about others, they know for sure not a single mortal on earth knows if another is truly saved or will be. they only have theory.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Jesus is the exact image of his Father-- Freewill wouldn't be freewill if they interfered with it. Adam and Eve chose this satan ruled system for all mankind, its not Gods fault or Jesus, fault. Jesus' anointed teachers told the young men--do not stand on both sides of wars of hatred against each other, the false teachers failed to do so. If the false teachers stood up for Jesus they would never have allowed the young men to kill for Hitler( he wouldn't had enough armies left to attack anyone--no ww2, but the false teachers failed to stand up for Jesus) to begin with. kill the members of their own religion who stood on opposite sides while the teachers prayed to the same god on both sides( one of the biggest hipocrosys ever to occur)
I have been programmed by the teachings of Jesus.( God preserved his teachings--they are the same in every bible on earth.) Why do you think the world killed them back in those days= because truth exposes wicked things.
God spoke from heaven( only time in nt) at Jesus baptism--he said to all--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--listen to HIM. And I showed you why most wont bother--the ear tickling lies--you are saved or born again, but if one knows what it would take to actually know that about others, they know for sure not a single mortal on earth knows if another is truly saved or will be. they only have theory.

You managed to not address how Jesus is going to destroy 99% of the population lol. Christians are like good salesmen: emphasize the good, ignore the bad. Jesus is a Destroyer, that is the truth according to you and your friends. It is not Truth though. You live a lie and keep avoiding the subject because you know it's a lie and can't come to terms with it, otherwise you would have addressed that point already. But you avoid it like the plague. Classic psychology playing out once again.

And I for one don't need lessons on who Jesus is and why he's important. I spent years of my life teaching others about him, in all sincerity. I, too, was programmed to look past the Destroyer aspect of "God" because he was Love, blah blah. However, once you get jolted out of trance by hypocritical fellow believers, and realize that all Christians act the same way, you realize it is what it is: God is a merciless ******* that doesn't really care about anyone.

That of course is the conclusion you must draw if you continue believing Christianity. The fact is, God is not a merciless ******* that doesn't care about anyone. He is loving and supportive and Christianity has maligned his name, including YOUR version because you tell people he's going to destroy everyone. That's a malicious LIE.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor

Lets just talk about our personal awakening experiences, and how has the Truth changed your life for the better of self and others.
How did you awaken?
What amazing Truths have you awoken to?
Or anything else related to your 'awakening' to the Truth.

Swedenborg awakened me first by watching Swedenborg and Life on Youtube (every monday they have an episode) and then by downloading his works for free from the Swedenborg foundation. This has actually brough a LOT to spirituiality, but, for me, it brought me CLOSER to God and made the bible make MUCH more sense. Plus it answered questions that somehow I already knew but could not explain. It also explained lots of experiences I've had (he wrote this inthe 1700s)

the truths: It matters not relgion you are God does NOT care...but ifyou holdyoruself to a religion you will hold yourself to its laws.

I can now discern evil spirits speaking to me as opposed to angels.
My intuitionhas GREATLY increased,.

I've not had sleep paralysis in around 9 mos (a record).
I've have more vivid dreams than you can imagine.
I know that we put ourselves in heaven or hell (which is not the scary place that churches have taught to make us fear--God is love). But once you understand the process, it's so comfortin and makes PERFECT sense how we place ourselves wehere we are meant to be.
No, suidides do not go to hell--though they will go through a purge which will make them pure for heaven.

Heaven and Hell is a state of mind.

I can think of lots others but for now, go with those.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:26 PM
kjw47

Quote:
You managed to not address how Jesus is going to destroy 99% of the population lol. Christians are like good salesmen: emphasize the good, ignore the bad. Jesus is a Destroyer, that is the truth according to you and your friends. It is not Truth though. You live a lie and keep avoiding the subject because you know it's a lie and can't come to terms with it, otherwise you would have addressed that point already. But you avoid it like the plague. Classic psychology playing out once again.

And I for one don't need lessons on who Jesus is and why he's important. I spent years of my life teaching others about him, in all sincerity. I, too, was programmed to look past the Destroyer aspect of "God" because he was Love, blah blah. However, once you get jolted out of trance by hypocritical fellow believers, and realize that all Christians act the same way, you realize it is what it is: God is a merciless ******* that doesn't really care about anyone.

That of course is the conclusion you must draw if you continue believing Christianity. The fact is, God is not a merciless ******* that doesn't care about anyone. He is loving and supportive and Christianity has maligned his name, including YOUR version because you tell people he's going to destroy everyone. That's a malicious LIE.

Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth at Har-mageddon.

Rev 16--With 3( heart-attacking inspired-9/11 type expressions) satan mislead'- EVERY- kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth to stand in opposition to Gods king.( for patriotism)
Rev 19:17-19-- explains I Am correct and you are not.--the result= Daniel 2:44--all of them will be crushed by Gods king.
God isn't merciless, the warning has been there for over 1900 years. The mortals in Noahs day only had 40 years--they failed to listen as well.

It is very sad, alls they had to do was learn what Jesus taught and apply it--but they cannot be bothered.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:48 PM
celest

Quote:

Rev 16--With 3( heart-attacking inspired-9/11 type expressions) satan mislead'- EVERY- kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) on earth to stand in opposition to Gods king.( for patriotism)
Rev 19:17-19-- explains I Am correct and you are not.--the result= Daniel 2:44--all of them will be crushed by Gods king.
God isn't merciless, the warning has been there for over 1900 years. The mortals in Noahs day only had 40 years--they failed to listen as well.

It is very sad, alls they had to do was learn what Jesus taught and apply it--but they cannot be bothered.

Don't believe everything the bible tells you, it is full of discrepancies, their are many paths that lead to God just find your own way
Old 27-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

"All they had to do was learn what Jesus taught and apply it--but they cannot be bothered."

Seriously? Jesus is going to destroy 99% of the world's populous because "they don't know what Jesus taught"? You just said earlier that they all have been deceived! HOW are they supposed to "know" when they're all being deceived??? And Jesus does nothing about it! His first course of action in this scenario shouldn't be destroying everyone but destroying the deceivers and then telling everyone the truth, but the Bible doesn't say that will happen. It says he simply will destroy everyone.

And Noah. Noah Noah Noah. The text says only Noah was righteous and in the NT it says only Noah was a preacher. Nothing about his family who went with him. They could have been doing the same but that can only be guessed at, not made definitive truth. Besides that's only 7 more people, barely a change at all. So the entire globe had only one man to tell it the truth and there's no evidence there was a type of telephone system to get the message across the whole globe. Those are the Bible's Flood facts right there. That means that God held everyone accountable for not knowing the "truth" and destroyed them all, yet none of them had an honest shot at discovering the truth. Sounds like they were set up for defeat. If this was a legal case, God would be on trial for mass murder, according to the Bible.

How about this? How about the Bible's version of the Flood didn't happen? How about it was a natural disaster or an man-made disaster? There you go. Now God didn't judge the world. He didn't destroy the world. And he's not a mass murderer. Problem solved.

Now Jesus. Good ol Jesus. How about he doesn't hold everyone to impossible standards that they have no chance of knowing? How about he doesn't destroy the world? Now he's Loving and avoids being a murderer all at once.

"But the Bible says Jesus is going to destroy everyone. I want the Bible to be right, because as a Christian I want nothing more than the unbelievers to meet a fiery, painful end. That would make me so happy."

Heaven forbid the Bible got a few points wrong. This shows that Jesus isn't the sadistic person, but people that claim to follow him are.
Old 27-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Master
I dont do bibles or church ,I know him personally.....
Old 27-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I dont do bibles or church ,I know him personally.....
I don't either, and I also know him personally, in fact his my true Self.
Old 27-08-2015, 11:59 PM
kjw47

Quote:
"All they had to do was learn what Jesus taught and apply it--but they cannot be bothered."

Seriously? Jesus is going to destroy 99% of the world's populous because "they don't know what Jesus taught"? You just said earlier that they all have been deceived! HOW are they supposed to "know" when they're all being deceived??? And Jesus does nothing about it! His first course of action in this scenario shouldn't be destroying everyone but destroying the deceivers and then telling everyone the truth, but the Bible doesn't say that will happen. It says he simply will destroy everyone.

And Noah. Noah Noah Noah. The text says only Noah was righteous and in the NT it says only Noah was a preacher. Nothing about his family who went with him. They could have been doing the same but that can only be guessed at, not made definitive truth. Besides that's only 7 more people, barely a change at all. So the entire globe had only one man to tell it the truth and there's no evidence there was a type of telephone system to get the message across the whole globe. Those are the Bible's Flood facts right there. That means that God held everyone accountable for not knowing the "truth" and destroyed them all, yet none of them had an honest shot at discovering the truth. Sounds like they were set up for defeat. If this was a legal case, God would be on trial for mass murder, according to the Bible.

How about this? How about the Bible's version of the Flood didn't happen? How about it was a natural disaster or an man-made disaster? There you go. Now God didn't judge the world. He didn't destroy the world. And he's not a mass murderer. Problem solved.

Now Jesus. Good ol Jesus. How about he doesn't hold everyone to impossible standards that they have no chance of knowing? How about he doesn't destroy the world? Now he's Loving and avoids being a murderer all at once.

"But the Bible says Jesus is going to destroy everyone. I want the Bible to be right, because as a Christian I want nothing more than the unbelievers to meet a fiery, painful end. That would make me so happy."

Heaven forbid the Bible got a few points wrong. This shows that Jesus isn't the sadistic person, but people that claim to follow him are.

Only those living to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21-- those who learned what Jesus taught already know this. Jesus is the exact image of God--God destroyed 99% in Noahs day. They had 40 years to learn and apply--God has warned mankind for over 1900 years this time and they still refuse to take the time to learn what Jesus taught. Most are too busy seeking money and pleasure. or being mislead with the ear tickling lies--you are saved or born again, for the tithe of course that occurs. The door remains open--learn and apply what Jesus taught.
God handed every mortal on earth the key to the entrance of his kingdom for free--At Jesus baptism, God spoke from heaven( only time in the nt) showing how ultra important these words are---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. I am sure as well it teaches God will speak again--In Ezekial about 30 times for then and these last days--They will have to know I am Jehovah.( most Christian bibles totally removed Gods name, that God inspired to be in nearly 6800 places in the ot--Every place-GOD or LORD all capitols is--they had no right, a serious lack of love to do that.