Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-08-2015, 11:50 PM
madera23

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
No I haven't made an idol, for I am the Christ, as you are also, there is nothing to worship or idolize when you yourself become the Christ, what need is there in idolizing yourself when you are beyond any silly idol ?.

you need your head examined.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by madera23
you need your head examined.
You need to go beyond your head, you can only truly know the truth when your out of your head, or mind.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Experiencer

My personal awakening happened after many "brothers" over the course of several years stabbed me in the back again and again. They slandered me, they stole my money, they withheld privileges in the church from me--all because they were filled with greed and jealousy.

So that wouldn't have been bad in itself. I mean, people do stupid things. If one person don't do it, another will. So no sense in being bitter about behavior.

The part where I drew the line is because the church says over and over again about "God's laws" and how we "have to meet his standards" and how the church "always righteously does God's Will" and "dispenses God's justice". Well, after hearing that all my life and then meeting up with conduct condemned in the Bible I naturally expected some discipline to be handed out according to the scriptures...and that didn't happen. Not in the least.

That disillusioned me. Didn't I belong to the true religion? Hasn't the church said that it follows all of God's standards? Doesn't His standards say stealing and slandering and the like is a crime? Yet the church did nothing.

I knew right then that the church didn't represent God but represented the personalities and opinions of Men. Nothing divine came from the church, it was just a place where human psychology played out just like it did everywhere else. The difference was that they made sure you knew that they were from God and that he would condemn you for bad behavior or for not listening to them (but he didn't condemn the people above because God evidently didn't have time for it. He's a busy guy, God).

So I spent a few months unprogramming myself from those christian beliefs and in the process discovered my energy body and how to heal with life energy and I started to feel my chakras and learned how they worked.

I devoured as much as I could on Law of Attraction and tested that against all the memories I had of God helping me in life--and discovered without exception that every time I thought God was blessing me it was really just LOA playing out naturally.

Right now I'm still in a learning mode. I'm not only refining my understanding of LOA and energy and how to maximize my benefit of it all and help others in the process, but also I'm refining my understanding of how God works and where the Bible and other holy books fit into the big picture.

It seems abundantly clear that the Creator of All isn't judgmental, but men are and their shortsighted views tainted any holy material they got their hands on.

How anyone can believe in mainstream christianity after looking at centuries of Catholic and Orthodox history is beyond me. They were ruthless Nazis that killed mercilessly for hundreds of years. Heck, they even backed the real Nazis. Have you ever thought about how WW2 would have played out if all the catholics and other christians said "No." The Holy Pope stood by watching mass genocide and said: "stop it you guys, I, I mean it, really." I don't think he even said that, but if he said anything it likely resembled that.

One thing that christians are notorious for is talking about the "End". "Judgement Day is coming," they say, "make sure you're ready by going to church every week and giving your money and feeling guilty for everything you do."

New-agers are sometimes just as bad. I get turned off when I hear people going nuts over "the ascension" or the "new earth" or the "planetary shift". They say the same stuff: "Make sure you're ready!"

No. If reincarnation is true then it don't matter if the End comes or not, I'll be coming back regardless. If heaven is true and christianity is true then I'm the biggest saint in history in comparison to the dozens that backstabbed me and maintain good standing in the church. If God really is a judgmental God I really don't care. I live a good life and have nothing to fear. If he wants to kill me off then go for it. I have no desire to live in an afterlife with a person that behaves like that.

And there is no hell. That is a human construct in order to put fear into people to keep them in line. That fable should have died out a long time ago but we still haven't evolved past our morbid terror phase I suppose. No matter, I'm smart enough to recognize it's fallacy. That's good enough to help me sleep at night.

What's important to me is to live a good life, to help others, to put good energy out there and help shine light in the darkness which is Religion and Atheism and Fear and Superstition.

In the thousands of years of human history there has been no God that has come down and told the earth population how things really are. (No, Judaism and Christainity don't count because they represent a tiny slice of the human population.) That tells me that any absolute truth is unnecessary for whatever reason. It doesn't make sense to me, but living a good life and helping others do so does make sense to me. So my awakened self is content in doing just that. If there are truths about life then I'll learn them on the other side. And if not then I'll continue doing the best wherever I find myself.

Christianity can shove it. So can all the other Religions.
Old 23-08-2015, 08:02 AM
Shamot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor

Lets just talk about our personal awakening experiences, and how has the Truth changed your life for the better of self and others.
How did you awaken?
What amazing Truths have you awoken to?
Or anything else related to your 'awakening' to the Truth.

The dust was removed from my eyes after many years of suffering this life as a victim. When I decided to stop following societal and cultural expectations I found the Gospel of Thomas, or rather, it found me.
After seven years of knocking on the door (writing, researching) the door was opened and now I live - in The Maothsjesshoum

Peace
Old 23-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Gods word is filled with truth--- Many though have twisted its meaning into oblivion.

Very true and well stated. They've chosen their disaffectedness towards the Word, and Truth.
It's is their choice and they are responsible for consequences.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-08-2015, 01:40 AM
Deactivated Account
engellstein: Christianity can shove it. So can all the other Religions.

Yes I like that, and its so true.
Old 24-08-2015, 07:31 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
My personal awakening happened after many "brothers" over the course of several years stabbed me in the back again and again. They slandered me, they stole my money, they withheld privileges in the church from me--all because they were filled with greed and jealousy.

So that wouldn't have been bad in itself. I mean, people do stupid things. If one person don't do it, another will. So no sense in being bitter about behavior.

The part where I drew the line is because the church says over and over again about "God's laws" and how we "have to meet his standards" and how the church "always righteously does God's Will" and "dispenses God's justice". Well, after hearing that all my life and then meeting up with conduct condemned in the Bible I naturally expected some discipline to be handed out according to the scriptures...and that didn't happen. Not in the least.

That disillusioned me. Didn't I belong to the true religion? Hasn't the church said that it follows all of God's standards? Doesn't His standards say stealing and slandering and the like is a crime? Yet the church did nothing.

I knew right then that the church didn't represent God but represented the personalities and opinions of Men. Nothing divine came from the church, it was just a place where human psychology played out just like it did everywhere else. The difference was that they made sure you knew that they were from God and that he would condemn you for bad behavior or for not listening to them (but he didn't condemn the people above because God evidently didn't have time for it. He's a busy guy, God).

So I spent a few months unprogramming myself from those christian beliefs and in the process discovered my energy body and how to heal with life energy and I started to feel my chakras and learned how they worked.

I devoured as much as I could on Law of Attraction and tested that against all the memories I had of God helping me in life--and discovered without exception that every time I thought God was blessing me it was really just LOA playing out naturally.

Right now I'm still in a learning mode. I'm not only refining my understanding of LOA and energy and how to maximize my benefit of it all and help others in the process, but also I'm refining my understanding of how God works and where the Bible and other holy books fit into the big picture.

It seems abundantly clear that the Creator of All isn't judgmental, but men are and their shortsighted views tainted any holy material they got their hands on.

How anyone can believe in mainstream christianity after looking at centuries of Catholic and Orthodox history is beyond me. They were ruthless Nazis that killed mercilessly for hundreds of years. Heck, they even backed the real Nazis. Have you ever thought about how WW2 would have played out if all the catholics and other christians said "No." The Holy Pope stood by watching mass genocide and said: "stop it you guys, I, I mean it, really." I don't think he even said that, but if he said anything it likely resembled that.

One thing that christians are notorious for is talking about the "End". "Judgement Day is coming," they say, "make sure you're ready by going to church every week and giving your money and feeling guilty for everything you do."

New-agers are sometimes just as bad. I get turned off when I hear people going nuts over "the ascension" or the "new earth" or the "planetary shift". They say the same stuff: "Make sure you're ready!"

No. If reincarnation is true then it don't matter if the End comes or not, I'll be coming back regardless. If heaven is true and christianity is true then I'm the biggest saint in history in comparison to the dozens that backstabbed me and maintain good standing in the church. If God really is a judgmental God I really don't care. I live a good life and have nothing to fear. If he wants to kill me off then go for it. I have no desire to live in an afterlife with a person that behaves like that.

And there is no hell. That is a human construct in order to put fear into people to keep them in line. That fable should have died out a long time ago but we still haven't evolved past our morbid terror phase I suppose. No matter, I'm smart enough to recognize it's fallacy. That's good enough to help me sleep at night.

What's important to me is to live a good life, to help others, to put good energy out there and help shine light in the darkness which is Religion and Atheism and Fear and Superstition.

In the thousands of years of human history there has been no God that has come down and told the earth population how things really are. (No, Judaism and Christainity don't count because they represent a tiny slice of the human population.) That tells me that any absolute truth is unnecessary for whatever reason. It doesn't make sense to me, but living a good life and helping others do so does make sense to me. So my awakened self is content in doing just that. If there are truths about life then I'll learn them on the other side. And if not then I'll continue doing the best wherever I find myself.

Christianity can shove it. So can all the other Religions.

You chose the wrong religion claiming to be Christian, there is but 1. Not all is as appears in this world--there isn't a single church on this earth that teaches what Jesus taught. every trinity based religion is a divided house--they will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--that narrows the choice greatly. Every real follower of Jesus, learns and applies every single teaching he gave to us. Once one is lied to and told they are saved or born again, they go through life believing that lie and do not bother listening to Jesus.
Old 24-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
You chose the wrong religion claiming to be Christian, there is but 1. Not all is as appears in this world--there isn't a single church on this earth that teaches what Jesus taught. every trinity based religion is a divided house--they will not stand( Mark 3:24-26)--that narrows the choice greatly. Every real follower of Jesus, learns and applies every single teaching he gave to us. Once one is lied to and told they are saved or born again, they go through life believing that lie and do not bother listening to Jesus.

One thing Jesus said was that the truth would not be talked about in dark corners as if it was an underground thing. So far, if Christianity is true, then most of the denominations that represent it are false, making the "truth" a thing in the shadows, because no one knows where it is.

If Jesus is all-powerful, and learning "truth" is paramount to a person's salvation, and Jesus is Love and therefore deeply concerned about the salvation of billions, that leads me to conclude that He would not leave "truth" to the shadow but would make it the most popular option. I would also expect that he would remove all doubt by personally coming down and telling every person on earth that "This over here is the truth. I expect you to follow this."

That has never ever happened. Yet the same Bible that tells us Jesus existed tells us that when he comes he'll be here to destroy the world and douse it in flames. Never giving anyone a real honest chance. That doesn't sound like Love personified. It sounds like Christianity got something fundamentally wrong out of their eagerness to control the populous and put fear in the hearts of the lay people.

The Jesus I understand to have existed would never put his name to an abomination like that. And he wouldn't judge people and destroy them. He would uplift them. The only people doing that. The ONLY people doing that are nonchristians who understand spirituality and live a similar life as Jesus by helping others find their true self and true potential.

Saying there is one true Christianity whom billions that don't recognize need to recognize or die...that's false. That's Satanic.
Old 24-08-2015, 10:55 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
One thing Jesus said was that the truth would not be talked about in dark corners as if it was an underground thing. So far, if Christianity is true, then most of the denominations that represent it are false, making the "truth" a thing in the shadows, because no one knows where it is.

If Jesus is all-powerful, and learning "truth" is paramount to a person's salvation, and Jesus is Love and therefore deeply concerned about the salvation of billions, that leads me to conclude that He would not leave "truth" to the shadow but would make it the most popular option. I would also expect that he would remove all doubt by personally coming down and telling every person on earth that "This over here is the truth. I expect you to follow this."

That has never ever happened. Yet the same Bible that tells us Jesus existed tells us that when he comes he'll be here to destroy the world and douse it in flames. Never giving anyone a real honest chance. That doesn't sound like Love personified. It sounds like Christianity got something fundamentally wrong out of their eagerness to control the populous and put fear in the hearts of the lay people.

The Jesus I understand to have existed would never put his name to an abomination like that. And he wouldn't judge people and destroy them. He would uplift them. The only people doing that. The ONLY people doing that are nonchristians who understand spirituality and live a similar life as Jesus by helping others find their true self and true potential.

Saying there is one true Christianity whom billions that don't recognize need to recognize or die...that's false. That's Satanic.

Every bible on earth contains the true teachings of Jesus--those true teachings expose 99% of all religions claiming to be Christian=false--they are not Christian as they claim--they cannot teach those true teachings because it exposes them, and once ones ears are tickled with you are saved or born again, they don't bother learning what Jesus actually taught--they have no clue.
If you ever read the bible, you would find that for the majority of mankinds history--99% were mislead. including these last days. Jesus started 1 single religion--a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and thought-1Cor 1:10)

its all a matter of the heart--two paths exist in reality

The spirit of Jesus within the human heart = Love, peace, unity-- turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one, love your enemy--if your enemy is hungry-feed him--if thirsty-give him a drink--forgive them Father, they know not what they do--Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

The spirit of antichrist in the human heart= fear, hatred, calamity, division-- return evil for evil even as far as killing your enemy, take vengeance for pride and self.

not so easy following Jesus in a satan ruled world. both sets of hearts contain-Love-- But the spirit of Jesus is the Love he spoke of.
Old 25-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Every bible on earth contains the true teachings of Jesus--those true teachings expose 99% of all religions claiming to be Christian=false--they are not Christian as they claim--they cannot teach those true teachings because it exposes them, and once ones ears are tickled with you are saved or born again, they don't bother learning what Jesus actually taught--they have no clue.
If you ever read the bible, you would find that for the majority of mankinds history--99% were mislead. including these last days. Jesus started 1 single religion--a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and thought-1Cor 1:10)

its all a matter of the heart--two paths exist in reality

The spirit of Jesus within the human heart = Love, peace, unity-- turn the other cheek, return evil for evil to no one, love your enemy--if your enemy is hungry-feed him--if thirsty-give him a drink--forgive them Father, they know not what they do--Vengeance is mine said the Lord.

The spirit of antichrist in the human heart= fear, hatred, calamity, division-- return evil for evil even as far as killing your enemy, take vengeance for pride and self.

not so easy following Jesus in a satan ruled world. both sets of hearts contain-Love-- But the spirit of Jesus is the Love he spoke of.

That all sounds really great except for one point you seem to have glossed over: That Jesus is going to destroy the world! It says it right in the Bible several times. And you said yourself that these are the Last Days, meaning the End is -very- close. And you also said that 99% of the people on earth are misled from the truth.

Thus, you are saying that Jesus is going to kill off 99% of the world's population for not following a "truth" that they were misled about! That's so loving of Jesus.

And the believer's answer to the above is "Jesus has to destroy those that do harm." Well, where was Jesus during the Holocaust? Where was Jesus in Rwanda? Where was Jesus during all these school shootings and other genocides??

It is said he wants to "destroy the wicked", yet he obviously lets them mobilize freely and do what they wish. And then it's said he's gonna destroy 99% of the world, most of whom have never committed any atrocity other than not knowing the true "truth"!

None of that makes any sense on any level. It makes no sense any way you spin it. You KNOW this to be true, yet you've been programmed by religion like all the others to adhere to your programming, regardless of mounting evidence speaking against it.

Jesus was sent to enlighten. His mission was cut short and then his teachings were twisted into what we know as the Bible, a book created by Men who desired power and control over others. There's some great stuff in the Bible, but there is great stuff in every holy book and in the tales of indigenous peoples. You don't need to follow a path that is clearly a lie in order to live a good life.

Jesus came to "save" the people from their religious stupidity and then they make a religion out of it and create it in the image of every other religion. It's all shadows and dust. There is a better way. Do what he really taught and save yourself from the lies.