Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-09-2011, 09:13 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightning
Yeah all is one, so no separation at all. Meaning no me no you not I am you and you are me, slight but significant difference
Hmm.. except, there 'you' are, again..

Be well..
Old 17-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Master
One in being the manifestation of the energy of creation. Being of life and its many forms.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
Harming anything will harm ourselves since we live in a world that strives for equilibrium.

I am not saying that protecting yourself is bad though, protect yourself if you must, but you must not get mad.

This is how I see it :O)

The world strives for unity and this will happen when the extremes in our world disappear, in an evolutionary process.

When we all become aware that we are all one ( in one way or another), Then it becomes obvious for us all that there are no evil, nor good. These two terms are only here to help us evolve.

When we come to this stage we will evolve as a mass energy (as one). Other races have evolved to this stage and talk in unity – we wish you the best – Imagine that we one day will see things this way/ the “I” and “me” / “Us” will disappear and we will say: we are all one :O) but this will be in the far future.

We are all student and teachers – For some we learn and for other we teach. Teachers learn to teach and to understand who they are in a bigger perspective and other have to understand who they are as a single person.

I know it can be hard to see the world as neither evil nor good, but in an evolutionary perspective there is neither evil nor good only evolution. I use this perspective to understand synchronicity (the sleeping eight system) Things happen for a reason there are no coincidences, sometimes things has to repeat itself so we learn the lesson and evolve further.

Yours

A Peaceful mind

Ps: This is again how I see it:

When we merge fully we become all in all we are one, but we will not act as me or I. – Because we are now all and see things differently. Just like merging with our higher self our lower ways of seeing things disappear and we act and see things in a bigger perspective.

It’s a evolutionary process form (me/we) to (we) – just like (lover self – higher self) to (higher self)
Old 04-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
what do they mean by everyone is one? does this mean you are really me and that i am all alone by myself. a spiritual teacher said when people merge in nirvana we keep our individual selves still.

ThoughtBoardcaster - I think “everyone is one” means we are all in a collective human consciousness of desires to achieve love toward one another and gain complete knowledge of all the mysteries in the world. It’s a unified human quest to attain God-consciousness or all-knowing. This “oneness” moves beyond our physical individual body limitations and thus is bigger as a whole than we are individually as separate bodies with individual souls. It’s a mass-soul consciousness. It’s like comparing the water in a droplet of rain to the water in an ocean. Both carry the same two units hydrogen, one unit oxygen, but one carries such a great volume that a lot more life can prosper in it.

Blackraven