Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
I realise that you were responding to Lunalove, but as someone who doesn't view hierarchically, I don't see the logic in your question....as an holistic being, I work on an emotional level, on a physical level, on a spiritual level, on an angelic level, on a god level, on a creative level, on a dram level... in short, as a whole being, I work with all levels of consciousness. And in doing so, I appreciate each for it's part of the whole...without any hierarchy.

Man would wish to be the eagle....but he needs the Bee to live.

God level, angelic level, ascended master level........ Call it level or call it hierarchy, relatively speaking there are levels 'above' and 'below'. I'm not going to argue interpretation of the words. For me there is none any better or worse than any other, we are all where we need to be for our choice in this Journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Mask? Do you mean identifying with certain aspects e.g. spirituality more than other interests? I hope so and that this is not a dig at pretension. If it is a negative appraisal, then I feel you should speak for yourself rather than make the generalisation that wearing masks is something we all do. I place a high value on being authentic.

No pretension, just the way I perceive things. This human body is a mask for the Soul inside.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
God level, angelic level, ascended master level........ Call it level or call it hierarchy, relatively speaking there are levels 'above' and 'below'. I'm not going to argue interpretation of the words. For me there is none any better or worse than any other, we are all where we need to be for our choice in this Journey.

I do not have a view of levels above and below.

I cannot put the parts of the whole in any particular order.

Not even a teeny, relatively speaking, little bit of an order... just none at all. They are not ordered...at all.

So I don't believe in this case it is a difference in word interpretation. It seems to be genuine difference in the way we view the world.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:26 PM
Master

It's a way for people to feel important, which can be positive and also can be negative. I think we should believe in ourselves though and not follow 'gurus'.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:48 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
It's a way for people to feel important, which can be positive and also can be negative. I think we should believe in ourselves though and not follow 'gurus'.
Sometimes someone more spiritually advanced can be helpful if a person needs guiding, e.g. cannot seem to make spiritual progress and has the desire to do so. We turn to professionals when we need to learn certain skills so I can see that a guru could also be beneficial. That said, it would be wise to do sufficient research since there are those who are more genuine than others.
(I have never felt the need to find a guru myself).
Old 19-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Master

To me spirituality is subjective and a lot like art. Someone can be into a certain style of painting and know alot about it and even teach others to appreciate and practice that style. But I wouldn't go to art lover to find the 'true' art, whatever you feel drawn to is the truth for you. One person is not more spiritual than the other anymore than one style of art is better than the other, it's a matter of taste. Whether it's Jesus worship, Buddha or whatever, it's each person's own art.
Old 20-06-2013, 02:44 AM
oldsouller

Every time I think of life I think of the old adage about the three blind men. Each of them were holding different parts of the same animal, but without the complete picture all of their perceptions of it, and what it could be were different. I think most things in life are like that. The pieces of the puzzle we hold in our hands are only a small part of the bigger whole, but necessary and vital, so I don't spend so much time thinking about the how. People are people and a piece of the person will always come through in their expression of faith. That is normal and natural. I see life like an ebb and flow of energy. We are like the drops of rain that cling together to form the ocean, each of us in our own stage of being. Water can be solid, like vapour or liquid but it always comes back to itself and it reminds me so perfectly of our own journey. I don't think a drop of water would compare itself to a block of ice, or a block of ice to a roomful of steam, that would be pointless and futile since all things move in circles and that ice and that steam are still water. Even in their different forms they carry that connection. And one day those particles will reunite and be as one in the ocean. Maybe its not a perfect analogy but its close. Just because someone's in a different state of being does not make them more or less. They are just a different expression of the same energy. This might also be a good time to point out that all of our beliefs no matter how well founded are just opinion. Nobody has all the truth and though we may know what is in our own hearts and minds we may never know or speak for what is in others.
Old 20-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Master
I don't persieve deliberate condescension, but perhaps humans struggling to put into human words information which comes through other realms via telepathy. Some of the stuff we experience on the other side really defies description because it's non-dualistic and good/bad, higher/lower don't exist in other realms I've visited just varying levels of Consciousness and vibration.
However that's how the human mind is constructed and how language is constructed so it's pretty hard to bring back information and translate it into a construct that doesn't actually accept non-duality.

Like a musical scales, all notes need each other for definition and the beauty of resonance in order to create a composition. In music all notes are appreciated and are of use to create with - that's how it is in other realms too -it's just understood there's purpose and value in all vibrational levels and awareness levels, kinda like how we all accept that after x amount of sunlight there will be darkness for x amount of hours. We don't really debate that anymore nor argue if C major is somehow "Better" than E flat or 'Eviler' than B sharp. It's very hard for us though to not weigh and judge and categorize - it's part of the human experience to do so - part of the learning we are in in this particular classroom.
The condensation part is a human additive based on my own experience which is the only one I can speak from.
Old 21-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsouller
This might also be a good time to point out that all of our beliefs no matter how well founded are just opinion. Nobody has all the truth and though we may know what is in our own hearts and minds we may never know or speak for what is in others.
Great post, and I've especially come to believe this part. So many spiritual teachers speak as if their version of spirituality is the real deal, and define their beliefs by comparing them to 'inferior' ones.
Old 21-06-2013, 11:11 PM
oldsouller

I have found that also Seawolf. People must do what is right for them because no two paths are the same and I believe that everybody has the right to chose. However I must admit, I struggle with those who claim that their way is the only way. Evierything within the world is subject to opinion. There is no one absolute truth because our perception of the world varies from person to person, to the extent that sometimes even people within the same faith following the same path have difference of opinion on just what the teachings mean and how they think it should be expressed. All each of us can do is be true to our truths, and respect other peoples right to do the same. Thats why I love the creed Do as you will, harm none, because its such a simple and profound truth. The world is wonderful because of its diversity and with a little tolerance we can learn from each other.
Old 22-06-2013, 04:31 AM
BodhiChan

It is the most difficult thing to sift through the True meaning of the words that the Pleiadians and our other Ascension Partners are trying to communicate to us while also trying to discern the presentation of HOW they communicate. I find what works best for me is to focus on WHAT IS the message, the meaning, and intention of what they are trying to communicate; instead of HOW they are communicating. Another very important thing to keep in mind is that the personality of the channeler also impacts the WAY in which the message is being communicated. So, the appearance of "condescension" in the presentation could be part of the channeler's part in the presentation. Nevertheless, (if it is genuine) the message is only with the best of intention, support, guidance, and love.

Namaste,

Bodhi