Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-08-2011, 12:06 PM
sunny shine

Smile

wow very creative methods indeed!
Old 25-08-2011, 01:23 PM
ruaidh fae

Thanks for posting this, it's just what I need at the moment. Will try some of these and see how I get on.
Old 25-08-2011, 01:27 PM
earthprowler

I will have a song stuck in my head for days even longer sometimes until i figure out what it means (which this can really drive you bonkers!).....but there is always some kind of meaning behind it in the end.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruaidh fae
Thanks for posting this, it's just what I need at the moment. Will try some of these and see how I get on.

I would love to hear if you get any results.

Quote:
I will have a song stuck in my head for days even longer sometimes until i figure out what it means (which this can really drive you bonkers!).....but there is always some kind of meaning behind it in the end.

Ahh, me too. But I usually find that a song is stuck because I listen to it over and over again.. so I know it's a message if it's a song I haven't heard for a while or even a song I'm not particularly fond of.

Old 25-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder

A few years back I got the song by the Police "King of Pain", that was a song I was really not familiar with. And just last evening, after having a discussion about a potential life threatening challenge that "might" be coming up in my life a song came to me, I think it was from Flashdance , it's the one that goes, "i want to live forever, light up the sky ...<something>, I'm going to make it to heaven, people remember my name". Something like that, sheesh, even in a post my bad singing voice comes through LOL

French Fry
Old 25-08-2011, 08:38 PM
santacruz18

The only method I don't think I would be able to trust is song lyrics. They are all meaningful in some way to every one. With one exception. I was driving to work with the radio off and I asked a question about a friendship that I was having problems with. When I got to work and was parking my car, for some reason I turned on the radio in my car and the first thing/song I heard was "Jealousy". That resonated with me. But that was it.
Old 25-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
The only method I don't think I would be able to trust is song lyrics. They are all meaningful in some way to every one. With one exception. I was driving to work with the radio off and I asked a question about a friendship that I was having problems with. When I got to work and was parking my car, for some reason I turned on the radio in my car and the first thing/song I heard was "Jealousy". That resonated with me. But that was it.

I in particular wasn't referring to what the radio was playing. The songs came into my head, maybe a few words from me. It was typically not the entire song but perhaps a few words or line from it.
Old 25-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18

Hmm.. I disagree. Back when I did lyric message readings for others there were actually a couple of people who claimed the songs didn't resonate. You're looking for a positive, reassuring message - perhaps a message that pertains to your current situation. Not all songs resonate. Take love songs, for example. If I received a love song for a message, that wouldn't resonate at all because I'm not interested in relationships. I've never had any serious love interests (unless my guides were simply reminding me that I'm loved or whatever..)
That's why I mentioned lyric messages are only good for general communication. Lyrics can almost be too general, but in my opinion, as long as you feel you got something out of the song, it doesn't matter what the source is. I simply trust it came from someone or something that's interested in my highest good. Trust is everything...

Old 03-09-2011, 10:38 PM
Master
Shameless bump to bring this up.

Old 26-09-2011, 06:48 PM
SunMoonStars

Thank you

Great post and thank you. I have woken up at times with lyrics in my head I need to get back into contact with my guide, I sometimes forget he or she is there I get so busy sometimes and need to make time to talk to he or she. Love the dream idea since that is how I get a lot of my information. I have yet to learn my guide's name.