Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-02-2024, 07:36 PM
Master
This is all connected to our churches of course - and if this 2024 Church Revival is going to happen, we have to get our own house in order 'each church' - because modern day people know stuff - and they have to trust what we say in them 'or they don't come back' - new energy created in the churches and trust is important for this Regeneration of Churches, that will happen this year if enough churches get it right, to suit those 1000's of people in towns 'that are there waiting' out there now who believe in spirit...

I've seen these multi laughing comments on FB Church Posts - this has to / will stop if we all get it right...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-02-2024, 09:37 PM
Master
just altering this message as spiritually told to remove that science link - don't ask, no idea...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 21-02-2024 at 04:28 AM.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:25 AM
Master
I think we dreamed ourselves into existence through a collective and independent effort.

Just my opinion that's all.
utopiandreamchild
Old 21-02-2024, 02:30 AM
Molearner

As long as Scripture is only taken literally people will remain befuddled…….
Old 21-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Master
Good day to you lovely Earth people, hope you had a nice sleep... I did till awoken with words from spirit I trust 'you say too much' / me?? So as the saying goes when we don't get an email, then as we journey on / in God We Trust - so then clear knowing / got up removed 2 links, I don't believe for I second we're not to discuss here - its just that God and Angels knew something 'maybe an argument' that was going happen over something.

So, my life path direction just nudged / changed slightly - had this happen a couple of times in those covid days on here, Angles page / Metatron thread page 12 being got up by the Holy Spirit 'to adjust something considered important' on SF's - so we keep chatting, have a good day / evening there.

Remember in case you hadn't noticed, it's a tough world - and as my dear old dad used to say - keep smiling.

Old 22-02-2024, 04:21 AM
Great post, Gary. I should say...I'm no scholar, I don't know if my logic or human logic can work without all the pieces of the Puzzle!
I'm at a point where I'm open to the possibility the Old Testament God, YHWH, or even gods ---are not at all
the Supreme Being that is my heavenly Creator Father where, I'm thinking, Jesus came from and is.

So, I don't think you and I will be talking the same language. I don't want to frustrate you.
And I'm fine with your beliefs.

The Old Testament stories? See, some I think are true ...as Cain killing Abel.
Some, I dunno; an honest deduction, to me. You don't wanna know what I think the Adam and Eve story might really mean!
I even question what is told about Judas, for example. Was he following instructions from Jesus to help him leave his mortal coils ---
not the betrayer as we are led to believe.
These are blasphemous doubts to a Christian, I think.
See, we are coming from such different places.

Btw, you did mean 'My God, Lucifer...' not
"My God Lucifer...'' correct?

"Because people twist I don't link things." What did that mean, pls? Thanks
And "No twisted parallels!" Who twists parallels?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2024, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm at a point where I'm open to the possibility the Old Testament God, YHWH, or even gods ---are not at all the Supreme Being that is my heavenly Creator Father where, I'm thinking, Jesus came from and is.
How come Elohim is never mentioned?
Elohim is mention in the first scripture of the Bible, that is, if you read the account in Hebrew.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-02-2024, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How come Elohim is never mentioned?
Elohim is mention in the first scripture of the Bible, that is, if you read the account in Hebrew.
BJ, is El, the same as Elohim? This seems off topic but is not, since we are talking about the creation of
Adam and Eve when we discuss A and Eve, imo.
And thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2024, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
BJ, is El, the same as Elohim? This seems off topic but is not, since we are talking about the creation of
Adam and Eve when we discuss A and Eve, imo.
And thanks.

When the Bible was being put to writing (probably when the Jews were in captivity in Babylon), the various accounts were apparently compiled to look like one account. For example, the Elohist account which produced the first creation account, introduced Elohim in the first verse of the Bible. In Genesis 2:4, YHWH was introduced for the second creation account. Being there are no words in Greek for either of these words, they should have been transliterated very similar as to how Amen is rendered. But it wasn't done that way. Elohim is generally rendered as God whereas YHWH is rendered as LORD. Elohim probably is close to the idea of I AM and is the entity I suspect most resonate with whereas YHWH is looked upon as a harsh God.

Remember, Jesus quoted the Old testament when he said "We are all gods (Hebrew word is Elohim)" which gives the flavor that WE brought about creation.

I look at both entities mentioned in the creation account as opinions that each group provided for creation.

When these opinions where woven together, expressions where used to make the accounts manageable. For example, some expressions are Elohim Yahweh (YHWH) and Yahweh (YHWH) Elohim. In English, people normally don't notice this but in Hebrew it stands out like a red light.

As for El, that seems to be a word that has multiple meanings. Is it a short cut for Elohim: who knows.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-02-2024, 05:30 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for El, that seems to be a word that has multiple meanings. Is it a short cut for Elohim: who knows.
Big John,

My understanding is that ‘elohim’’ refers to all the gods whereas ‘Elohim’ refers to God………