Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Master
You can do that, yes. If you make it energetically appealing, you can invite them.
If you do energy work there yourself that enhances that typical energy, you will really start to feel it. For me it has nothing to do with fairy figurines and garden gnomes you put there, it's sheer energy. Well, that's what I'm after anyways.
I do have fairy figurines and a garden gnome, but I don't feel they belong in the fairy garden. If nothing else, they seem to decrease the typical fairy energy there.
But just do what feels right to you, cos that's what will work!
Old 16-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Do you guys make gardens for the Faeries and then they come to hang out there?

No I just have an area of ornaments. No real fairies are there as far as I know.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:54 PM
I am surprised fairies like roses...I would think they are too thorny...?
Anything else to plant that they love?

While I'm at it... Does cold bother them? Do they go away in the Winter?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakesFeelings
Do faeries, Zen, Tao, and spiritual development coexist?

If you say they do.
Old 18-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Do you guys make gardens for the Faeries and then they come to hang out there?

I have read into this and apparently if you make a little fairy garden and offer crystals etc they will come :)
Old 21-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Starlit

We have a small area of woodland on our little plot, all the trees were planted by my mum over twenty years ago. About ten years ago I discovered that the trees were tall enough to cut the lower branches and turn it into a real wood that we could walk through. Back then I wasn't particularly aware of elementals but I could still sense a really hostile atmosphere which I now think was them (and the trees?) resenting me being there and chopping off branches.

Ten years on it's a wonderful place to sit and meditate I have hung a few crystals for them, hopefully we are accepted now
Old 22-02-2015, 05:24 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Okay, I am a guy and for some reason this happened. My sister got my mom a faerie garden book, yet for some reason, I total resonate with the idea of a faeries garden, LOL. I really do not understand how faeries appear in life and show up, to help us, I don't know. I am loving the idea of Zen and The Tao. I feel a strong vibration to these philosophies and their ideas/values/etc/etc/etc/etc about Life. Do faeries, Zen, Tao, and spiritual development coexist?
PEACE
I don't know much about Zen and Tao, other than they have some beautiful spiritual teachings like many other cultures around the world.

In my Indigenous Anishinaabe culture, we call them "Little People". They are very much magical and very much-otherworldly, and have incredible spiritual powers with the ability to heal if we ask for their help. They like candy and shiny objects. They like to live in the woods, especially around water like a river or lake. They can be playful and little tricksters sometimes, especially if someone needs a certain spiritual teaching.

I had my Eagle Feather taken away by these little Spirits once when I was younger - I wasn't taking care of it appropriately. The Feather was put back after I went and made amends. Pretty harsh lesson! Since then, I have always been extremely careful with my Bundle - don't want it to be messed with ever again!
Old 22-02-2015, 06:50 AM
wanderlusterer

Quote:
Okay, I am a guy and for some reason this happened.

Firstly, I'm a guy too and I dont think its wrong for guys to like fairies, rainbow unicorns and witchy stuff, and heck if you like barbies and strawberry cupcakes its all good fun

Quote:
Do faeries, Zen, Tao, and spiritual development coexist?
PEACE

Perhaps these faeries were spirits similar to the "immortals" in taoism, the angels, the buddhist deities, Tuatha Dé Danann, our spirit guides (some may have been lesser and greater fairies, eg: angels and archangels / greek gods and lesser nymphs, etc)... I understand faeries to translate roughly into "fair folk", or the fairer peoples. Seems to be a pretty good description of these being to me.
Old 25-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Does cold bother them? Do they go away in the Winter?

I've wondered this myself. We have sub-zero temps here and lots of snow.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
I've wondered this myself. We have sub-zero temps here and lots of snow.

Back in late November I noticed a ladybird here and there around the flat. I suspect it was searching for a dark warm corner to hibernate. I keep hoping I'll see it again when it leaves.
At the time, I had enjoyed imagining the tiny creature to be a faerie-bug - like the way we would use a horse.

As for faeries and winter, I like to believe that this makes no difference to them. It is only we who are aware of such things like the seasons.
For us, the drop in temperature has a big effect on the sunlight and it's wavelength, which in turn alters the way the light reflects off certain surfaces - like faeries.
I'm sure they're always around, just more difficult to notice.