Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 AM
Sybilline

"What am I? Tell me what I am." He demanded. "Say it."

Oh dear this I have seen this in a movie! >.<
Don't you worry Wildflower. How long has it been?

Because it took me about 4 months up to about a year to get over my last ex. And up until now I am thankful for the relationship, I did not forget it though I am no longer in love. We were together for 3 years.

So who knows, maybe you just need time. ;)
Old 06-06-2012, 06:59 PM
wildflower57

It hasn't been very long at all. But I had already gotten over it. I wasn't even sad.
I started closing my eyes and seeing his staring at me like he used to do. And even then I wasn't sad. I just layed there smiling
with my eyes closed thinking about all the times he would make me laugh and feel happy and what not.

When I think of him, I'm always happy. Until I think about him a little too much and how we don't talk....then I'm a wreck.

He has my favorite gloves. I keep bugging him about giving them back but he refuses to even respond.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Now I've heard everything, my god.
Indeed ^^

Maybe he's a good wolf though!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Master
Wildflower are you into hairy guys with bad breath?
Old 10-06-2012, 03:30 AM
wildflower57

Haha well I do like a nice beard. Not to crazy about ripe breath
Old 10-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Wildflower are you into hairy guys with bad breath?

I think all werewolves have bad breath - probably a lot of garlic as otherwise the Vampires, you know? Emotional Vampires are easy to fend off, but the Spirit Vamps, well you know.
Old 24-06-2012, 09:36 AM
duckstar

Sounds awesome! A bit of fire and magic in your life is a good thing, I would just go with
it & hope he doesnt bite;-) seriously though as long as you are feeling safe and ok then its ok