Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
OK can someone tell me if a walk in can enter you body and stay for a time one with you to help your through trauma..or is that called something else? Just trying to get clarity on whether my expereince might be defined as that..As one with this spirit who walked into my physical body, I functioned from two vibrations of energy at the same time...both in seeing and feeling..their was no seperation but more expanded awarness and altered reality of course...this went on for weeks..on and off.
If you do not fully inhabit your body, other non-physical entities can take up residence. It just like your house in that way. Also someone can force their way into your house without permission known as breaking and entering, with your body its known as possession. You can of course invite someone to live with you, same is true for your body. Trauma can cause you to be out of alignment with your body or even entirely dislodge you from it. Under these circumstances you may be unable to control habitation by other entities.

There are also several related situations. The most relevant is an attachment where an entity mostly stays outside your body sharing your energy and often influencing your thoughts. It’s also possible to open a permanent channel to an entity who remains at a distance but feels like they are always there with you. In this case they send you thoughts and energy.

Technically a walk-in situation requires the original ‘soul’ to leave or be evicted from the body and be replaced with another entity. Under the strict definition that replacement must be another aspect of the same soul. Under these definitions yours is not a walk-in situation even if the additional spirit is actually another part of your soul.

While there are two distinct entities in a body, each will have its own vibration. The non-physical aspects can merge into one resulting in a single but different vibration. Also in the case of possession or an attachment by an energy leech, one soul or energy body can be consumed leaving only one vibration.

If you have guides or protectors, with prior agreement or an assignment to protect you, can step in (your body) with you to help out in trauma situations. In these cases the incoming entity will intentionally preserve and even reinforce the original inhabitant for the obvious purpose of helping them.
Old 24-05-2012, 10:32 PM
silent whisper

[quote=wstein]If you do not fully inhabit your body, other non-physical entities can take up residence. It just like your house in that way. Also someone can force their way into your house without permission known as breaking and entering, with your body its known as possession. You can of course invite someone to live with you, same is true for your body. Trauma can cause you to be out of alignment with your body or even entirely dislodge you from it. Under these circumstances you may be unable to control habitation by other entities.

There are also several related situations. The most relevant is an attachment where an entity mostly stays outside your body sharing your energy and often influencing your thoughts. It’s also possible to open a permanent channel to an entity who remains at a distance but feels like they are always there with you. In this case they send you thoughts and energy.

Technically a walk-in situation requires the original ‘soul’ to leave or be evicted from the body and be replaced with another entity. Under the strict definition that replacement must be another aspect of the same soul. Under these definitions yours is not a walk-in situation even if the additional spirit is actually another part of your soul.

While there are two distinct entities in a body, each will have its own vibration. The non-physical aspects can merge into one resulting in a single but different vibration. Also in the case of possession or an attachment by an energy leech, one soul or energy body can be consumed leaving only one vibration.

If you have guides or protectors, with prior agreement or an assignment to protect you, can step in (your body) with you to help out in trauma situations. In these cases the incoming entity will intentionally preserve and even reinforce the original inhabitant for the obvious purpose of helping them.[/QUOTE]

Yep..thats it..I was preserved for a time to get me through some very confronting spiritual expreinces, that might have otherwise sent me quite mad. The expereince also was to elevate my vibration to see more than just my fears and trauma.In the altered reality I was able to see quite profound spiritual openings to blow apart my limitations in seeing how the bigger picture was around me. Also too in the comfort of my guides support I had to learn to TRUST in spirit with nothing to hold onto...in that space of fear.