Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Master

Recently someone in my life, their guide came to me with a list of things for me to do.. I hesitated then said, I cannot do them without assistance in my own life..

Nothing happened for a while , but now i believe he listened and things are slowly unfolding.

I think guides can tap in on a subconscious level, but as stated it is something we need to learn, a two way communication- not me just listening but 'questioning' and putting forward alternate scenarios.

I asked for a different path to the one put to me and it has changed. This is not my guide but that of someone close to me who has a vested interest as I can only help this person if I am in a good place myself.

I didn't choose him, but gradually he has listened and responded to my 'requests' for signs and clarification of situations.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
There must be a mutual understanding between our own and other peoples guides when this kind of 'love' and caring can be shared for our souls.......we are after all each a part of the ONE... so in the eyes of the Divine we are all equal and all part of the love and care given...so it would seem natural that guides come and go and interact with many not just one particular soul.......

I like how you said this, Dragonfly.

Xan

Old 25-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Ascender
I would say, no you cant get rid of guides. And why would you? For me the ones that I had, I had known them a very very very long time. Bothe in my past lives as my guidess and afterlife.

I asked my guides this and it seems it could go eather or direction. They may come up and ask to help you in some form or way while you are here and others you may have visted and ask them to help you. But eather or way, I cant imagen why people would want to get "new guides" we pick each other, agree on the matter. If there was some doupt or any thing that may have popped up, then they wouldnt be here with us as guides.

But I do agree, maybe that person was just meeting other guides they have. We do have more then one. And I think some times we may never meet them all. Some may just work back stage of our little "play" So we may have or had more guides then we realize, more help then we even knew.

Bless Be<3
Old 25-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
In an experience that happened in my family, someone else's guide came in to assist my family member, it was a wonderous thing the assistance that he gave...

There must be a mutual understanding between our own and other peoples guides when this kind of 'love' and caring can be shared for our souls.......we are after all each a part of the ONE... so in the eyes of the Divine we are all equal and all part of the love and care given...so it would seem natural that guides come and go and interact with many not just one particular soul.......I hope that makes sense.....Peace x
PS:
I didn't know that, until I just wrote it(the second paragraph).....now isn't that a wow moment for me......

I think that may be true - that our guides work with each other. When I was 16, my Mom had gone to our neighbors house and my Dad and his sleazy drinking buddy came home. I had been sunbathing on the patio, so I was still in my suit and coverup. My Dad was going to force me to show myself to his friend and maybe worse. Just as things got too close for comfort my Mom came charging in - she must have skipped the stairs leading up from the landing. She said not to touch me and get out. I am positive that my guide asked her guide to tell her, or my guide did it. Either way, I know that my guide protected me through her. And, that's what he told me when I asked him why we chose each other - he said he was to protect me from father.
Old 26-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
My guides sound different somehow - the way they phrase their answers. My birth guide is very serious, very succinct. My others are a bit more easy going. Maybe it's the way their energy feels to me. I have spoken to 4 so far. I always ask who is here with me, so I know that way, too.

It just feels seamless to me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 26-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyDodd
That are very good questions Toolite and one of the biggest challenges people have.

The key is that over time when you are working with your guides, you come to recognize their personalities, verbage, humour, accent, etc. When you talk to them long enough and these differences really become apparent. Then in that, you know who is stepping forward to answer any questions you are asking.

I have found in working with clients that often a particular angel who has a particular "expertise" in the area the client is asking will be the first angel to step forward. Now depending on the session and the topic you are discussing with your client, you can get many angels clamoring and wanting to chime in with their comments. This is where you as the channel have to keep your balance and in a way ask them all to take a step back so each can have their own turn to communicate their answer to the asked question.

Again, in working with them over a long period of time, you come to know the personalities and "voices" and know who is stepping forward to speak. You also over time learn who is more specialized in which areas.

I think the thing that people need to realize and remember is that sometimes, a spirit guide or an angel isn't always some high and lofty grand ascended angel. Sometimes they are simply a person who has dropped their body, has chose to stay in the near-earth realms for many years (or hundreds if they so choose) just helping people as a guide. Now they will learn a lot and develop great wisdom from being able to travel everywhere and "eavesdrop" on people and places over many years of them being a spirit, but they are still just someone offering their guidance and awareness.

Again, it comes to the person receiving the information to use their own judgement in the channeled message and feel if it is true and right for them. People will seek out different "readers" or "channels" getting a feel for the different types of information and just have to decide what feels right and appropriate for them at that point in their life.

I hope this answers your question adequately.
when they come to me and give me a visual--- thats easiest.. I am beginning to understand which guide handles what but, when in doubt I call both..

Some count the animals as guides but, I dont I see them more like vocabulary words/lessons.. when an animal appears in a vision I know thats the area my guides want me to focus on -outside any other training they are giving me. what do you think?

Old 26-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This is a question I would ask my guides, since they are the only ones who really know.

My guides work together as a team so it usually doesn't matter who's doing what. Sometimes, though, I feel who it is by their subtle vibe or familiar feeling.

Xan

The reason for me writing it to mention that many can be talking to you.. and sometimes because its all light speaking we say it just our one guide that maynot be true..