Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
funny? appropriate....

lol.lol.lol...thats why I love this site I am going to laugh at least once.. thats true what you said.. im just getting a big kick out of it.. that you wrote it..lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 22-02-2012, 10:27 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
lol.lol.lol...thats why I love this site I am going to laugh at least once.. thats true what you said.. im just getting a big kick out of it.. that you wrote it..lol

enjoy....
Old 22-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
enjoy....

Do you believe crossing souls over is part of mediumship?

Old 22-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Toolite

Then also, a question i've been wanting to ask is " How do you verify scientifically spiritual events/occurrences?

Old 23-02-2012, 12:50 AM
mac

Quote:
Do you believe crossing souls over is part of mediumship?

It may be the work of some mediums but it depends what you mean by 'mediumship' - same old same old....

Certain types of mediumship wouldn't be used for rescue work - crossing souls over as you think of it - but a practitioner with a sound understanding of what's happening, along with with good communication skills, is desirable.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:51 AM
mac

Quote:
Then also, a question i've been wanting to ask is " How do you verify scientifically spiritual events/occurrences?

If it's me you're asking, I don't.....
Old 23-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
If it's me you're asking, I don't.....

do you believe in spiritualism?

Old 23-02-2012, 02:00 PM
MMM

dr gary schwartz has a large a reputable body of evidence to scientifically verify spiritual experiences
and toolite, i wouldn't tango with mac if i were you
Old 23-02-2012, 02:19 PM
mac

Quote:
do you believe in spiritualism?

I believe in many things but 'spiritualism' is an umbrella term for anything to do with matters spiritual or being spiritual. That's a fact and belief doesn't come into my picture.

Additionally my outlook is influenced by the religion and philosophy of (Modern) Spiritualism but again no belief is necessary, belief in either its existence or in what is found there....

Do YOU believe in spiritualism, Toolite?
Old 23-02-2012, 02:22 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
dr gary schwartz has a large a reputable body of evidence to scientifically verify spiritual experiences
and toolite, i wouldn't tango with mac if i were you

Thanks for that support.

Toolite knows exactly my take on matters. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool (Modern) Spiritualist with the approach of a scientist by training and by inclination.

Toolite doesn't have those advantages.....