Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-03-2022, 01:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
What also sometimes happened is that in my dream invisible forces started to drag me out of my own body, especially (strange enough) I felt like being pulled through my own forehead. I'm not sure though how that relates to OBEs. When something like that happens, panic usually takes over and I start to resist it as much as a can. It's only with the passage of many years that I start to feel more relaxed about these experiences (though I still find it scary).

Oh I had that experience, and I remember that to this day. Something was pushing or pulling me out of the body, hearing a lot of wind, and me frantically clinging on as I didn't know what was happening.

It was probably the nearest experience that I had to an astral projection and I was too chicken to let go. I never had that experience again, no matter how many times I tried.

Sometimes, I do wonder if I had just closed my eyes and tell myself "I am stronger than this, I can control it" and just let go, would I have different and better memories of that incident today
Old 02-03-2022, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
May I ask how you know or why you believe that? Why? Just cuz I've never heard that before.
Anyone else?

Have you ever read any of Jane Robert's Seth Materials or her Oversoul 7 Trilogy which is heavily based on the Seth channeled messages? Oversoul 7 is an oversoul in training and oversees/guides a group of people. He has his own mentor/oversoul. As you read the story about his charges, you learn that his charges are aspects of himself and he is actually their 'higher self.' The Oversoul novels are still in print (1st printing in the 70's) and has been reprinted into one volume to include all three books. I first encountered it as a teen and rediscovered it when I was pregnant with my daughter. Jane was a gifted writer. I tried reading the Seth materials but he is such an egoist, I found myself eye-rolling at every page. I never did finish reading any of the material.