Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Master
Whatever you say pal. Good luck. Hey, at your rate, the time you reach 3 projections you'll be a fully-realized master. Maybe after some more developing (mentally and obe-wise) you'll reread this and see where you went wrong.
Old 07-04-2016, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Whatever you say pal. Good luck. Hey, at your rate, the time you reach 3 projections you'll be a fully-realized master. Maybe after some more developing (mentally and obe-wise) you'll reread this and see where you went wrong.
lol
-------------------------------
Old 07-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
im soo glad to hear to someone verify that i didnt simply slip unconscience into dream land lol.his teachings were amazing and i really wanted what he was teaching me to hold merit.so next time i project, all the knowledge will be there?is there a method to improve my chances of bringing back that information?i mean, if i could do that, we all will have space ships that travel instantly any where in this universe lol. A man can dream cant he?? XD
from what i remember of the projection, this entity had a mellow and patient vibe.thats the best way i can describe it.

what im starting to understand about projection is kinda coming together.i can be mistaken about this assumption so please correct me if im wrong.
im thinking that everything that exist has a vibe or frequency, even a inanimate object has a frequency.maybe even consciencness itself has a frequencyn that it vibrates at, example, a entity with a ill intent will produce a certain vibe or frequency, as with a entity with a good intent will have a completely different vibe or frequency.is it safe to assume that everything that makes us who we are is just a vibe or frequency at its core?and if we are made of vibrations it would be only natural that we can sense and pick up on other vibrations.this idea kinda resonates with me.i dont know why, it just does.

now the next question for me is what are vibrations truly?
yes, we know how vibrations act, but does anyone truly know what causes them to behave the way they do and why?
what can vibrations be made of?energy?concsciness?
well, if consciencness is made of vibrations, and if vibrations is made of energy, then everything that exist is energy at its core.
this is what i have came to believe.
so then, what the hell exactly is energy now, how does it exist, what is energy made of? where did it come from?
**** just got ugly on a whole new level o.0 jkjk XD

Hey there,
next time i project, all the knowledge will be there?
As far as I experienced it, the knowledge comes to you as soon as you need it. And it depends on your state.
The knowledge is in your higher consciousness. The states of consciousness you can have in the astral are very different. Let me explain this shortly: the state in which you are in the astral depends on the vibrancy of your astral body. And this depends on your emotional/ psychic state. If you are in a bad mood, well you will hardly have chances reaching a higher state of consciousness. The astral plane is a plane of emotions and of the psyche. So psyche and emotion are decisive for how you experience something. As soon as you are in the "right" vibrancy, you will have access to this kind of vibrancy, be it positive or negative. Similar attracts similar.

from what i remember of the projection, this entity had a mellow and patient vibe. thats the best way i can describe it.

Sounds good, seems a nice guy. I have met such benevolent beings, too.

Your considerations about vibrancy/ frequency/ however:
of course even objects and places have a vibrancy. In the astral you cannot only perceive the vibrancy of beings, but of places and objects as well, and you should do this everytime, to make sure where you are and how to react. E.g. if you land somewhere in a place of negative vibrancy like fear or anger and similar beings there, it would be wise to return to the body or try to go to another place (remember: the state in which you are psychically and emotionally when aping is very decisive for the fact in which astral plane you pop up). So to speak, the vibrancy, in fact, depends on your state of consciousness. So it is not wrong to say consciousness has vibrancy. It is all a form of energy to me, everything. Everyone can believe what he wants to, but the idea of everything being a denser or more subtle form of energy is not new. You have similar ideas in different religions and in spiritual yoga etc.

So just try it out, sensing the vibrancy in the astral and maybe meeting this teacher again.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
he said that matter does not exist unless there is a conscious to percive it, and that matter is just a sum of potential energy until something percives it.

I just skipped through all the posts so I apologize if someone pointed that out already. If you can't make any sense of this outside of the AP, then this is really fascinating. It means more then just that we shape our own reality/experience. It is talking about a holographic universe. The observer is needed to create a reality out of seemingly nothing. All of the reality is non existent if it is not observed or perceived. You know that stupid silly question, that normally all people will laugh at you if you ask them? If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? He was talking about that. You should check out double slits experiment on youtube to get more interesting insight in what he was actually trying to say. My thoughts on that. Oh and congratulations on successful AP! =)
Old 07-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by klalewicz
Well, that was an interesting exchange of words. Dutchie, I'd like to thank you for your insight on what works for you, as I will further try to have an OBE using your methods. And, Vince, thanks for confusing me more, I'm sure you have alot of experience and skill when it comes to AP, but explaining your methods, and helping others achieve an OBE is not one of your strong points. I hope your book does well, and I look forward to reading it.

I went back and read the posts... Well I am not sure where the problem is.. Honestly. I only projected twice also back in the days when I actively tried it, but seriously, everything Vince has said and wrote makes perfect sense and is totally at home with me. No confusing of any kind what so ever. That said, good luck at AP to everyone learning how to do it! =)
Old 07-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I went back and read the posts... Well I am not sure where the problem is.. Honestly. I only projected twice also back in the days when I actively tried it, but seriously, everything Vince has said and wrote makes perfect sense and is totally at home with me. No confusing of any kind what so ever. That said, good luck at AP to everyone learning how to do it! =)

Thanks for commenting man. I wasn't sure if I was going crazy or not, as no one else has really said anything about my exchange with Dutchie. You're the second person to confirm that I'm making sense, which is something you probably wouldn't think based on Dutchie's responses. I would hope so, I just wrote a 200+ page book about some of the more memorable experiences and revelations from 16 years of somewhat consistent OBE experiences. I'd hate to get it reviewed on Amazon by Dutchie, that's for sure.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thanks for commenting man. I wasn't sure if I was going crazy or not, as no one else has really said anything about my exchange with Dutchie. You're the second person to confirm that I'm making sense, which is something you probably wouldn't think based on Dutchie's responses. I would hope so, I just wrote a 200+ page book about some of the more memorable experiences and revelations from 16 years of somewhat consistent OBE experiences. I'd hate to get it reviewed on Amazon by Dutchie, that's for sure.

Don't mention it. And I don't have anything against anyone for that matter. A lot of things Dutchie wrote were interesting and probably totally true as far as his own experience of AP is concerned. I sadly can't comment on his way of achieving AP because I did it by taking a nap after trying to separate consciously, so it was not really planned, but it was still something that happened because of the effort I put into achieving it. My guess, and in no way I wish to be rude, is that he will find it harder to ap from now on. Because as it is with such things, in the beginning you get something like a lucky strike, a little push to see how it feels, but then suddenly the doors close and you have to try real hard to get it open again. If he can manage to do it again and again then I am really happy for him! Also I am interested in this book of yours? Its bound to be an interesting reading. Is it on Amazon yet?
Old 08-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Don't mention it. And I don't have anything against anyone for that matter. A lot of things Dutchie wrote were interesting and probably totally true as far as his own experience of AP is concerned. I sadly can't comment on his way of achieving AP because I did it by taking a nap after trying to separate consciously, so it was not really planned, but it was still something that happened because of the effort I put into achieving it. My guess, and in no way I wish to be rude, is that he will find it harder to ap from now on. Because as it is with such things, in the beginning you get something like a lucky strike, a little push to see how it feels, but then suddenly the doors close and you have to try real hard to get it open again. If he can manage to do it again and again then I am really happy for him! Also I am interested in this book of yours? Its bound to be an interesting reading. Is it on Amazon yet?

I don't see why anyone here would have anything against anyone. After all, it's just a discussion forum and I'd imagine most people are here to either get help or to help others.

I've never experienced this "closing of the doors" regarding my OBEs. However, I can see potential issues in Dutchie's future regarding his preconceived beliefs and his apparent tendency to jump to conclusions, as this can seriously hinder the exploration and discovery of new experiences and insights. If you go into the experience thinking things are a certain way, there's a good chance your expectations will be met, not because things are actually that way, but because it is the nature of the mind to shape one's experienced to conform to one's beliefs and expectations, closing off whatever is outside of those limits.

My book is currently being reviewed by publishers. I think you'd like it, it's full of experiences and insights that I haven't heard anywhere else.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I don't see why anyone here would have anything against anyone. After all, it's just a discussion forum and I'd imagine most people are here to either get help or to help others.

I've never experienced this "closing of the doors" regarding my OBEs. However, I can see potential issues in Dutchie's future regarding his preconceived beliefs and his apparent tendency to jump to conclusions, as this can seriously hinder the exploration and discovery of new experiences and insights. If you go into the experience thinking things are a certain way, there's a good chance your expectations will be met, not because things are actually that way, but because it is the nature of the mind to shape one's experienced to conform to one's beliefs and expectations, closing off whatever is outside of those limits.

My book is currently being reviewed by publishers. I think you'd like it, it's full of experiences and insights that I haven't heard anywhere else.

Yes I understand your point and I agree with it. You were trying to get that message across in previous posts but with no luck it seems. Nice! Let us know when its out there xD