Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I just know what I saw was real n it scared the lights out of me, so I seek answers
Old 15-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am what I am
I'm currently learning meditation, hypnosis and astral traveling, I have trouble maintaining focus in order to still the mind, but I practice everyday, so I will get there eventually.
If you cannot focus. Then take up intense physical exercise, push yourself through your limitations, beyond exhaustion, this will develop focus
Old 15-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for the advice, I used to constantly challenge myself as I'm a personal trainer, so that was always a priority for me, but I have slacked since I returned from my four month trip to mexico, but I will start a new regime, n aim to challenge myself as I once did
Old 16-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Master
Time for this?

It's like the deeper you go the more you just gotta let it go too, it's all just making the myth and it's admittedly lot's of fun to glance up against the celebrity shine of grand opulence but it's also quite dangerous to make it stand out any more than ,say, a strong and vibrate weed struggling to live in the concrete cracks.

But then again that's how maybe humility comes as we ricochet and echo with what might be importance and maybe even see ourselves as so so valid but it somehow matters less the what of it and the how of it succeeds and bids us quietly and obtrusively not hankering for the relevance to shine on the mirror of the disappearing us...
Old 19-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I just know what I saw was real n it scared the lights out of me, so I seek answers
Spiritual experiences can be real, and they can be imagined and a result of one's concocted belief doctrine and illusional state of mind. Impossible for anyone other than yourself to know if what you experienced is/was real. But one thing that can be determined: any fear you have, is self-created. Spirit is not harmful or something to be feared; the universe is entirely benevolent. You say you seek answers. Then begin by seeking within yourself, and explore why it is you choose to react in fear. This is what spirituality is, this is all it is: it is the ongoing process of self-examination.
Old 19-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
It's like the deeper you go the more you just gotta let it go too
Definitely. The thing that holds people back is their inability to get out of their heads and into their soul. But if you're new to listening to your soul, it's natural to stay in your head. Spiritual catch-22.
Old 19-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
I'm currently learning meditation, hypnosis and astral traveling, I have trouble maintaining focus in order to still the mind, but I practice everyday, so I will get there eventually.
try yoga as well