Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga
As for faeries and winter, I like to believe that this makes no difference to them. It is only we who are aware of such things like the seasons. I'm sure they're always around, just more difficult to notice

Makes perfect sense!
Old 05-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Back in late November I noticed a ladybird here and there around the flat. I suspect it was searching for a dark warm corner to hibernate. I keep hoping I'll see it again when it leaves.

This morning I caught a glimpse of a tiny black insect scurrying under a piece of furniture. I was reminded of the ladybird and it occurred to me that I hadn't even considered other insects might be using the flat for hibernation.

I'm not overly fond of the tiny creatures and luckily, living in a high rise, I'll see very little of them throughout the year. The occasional spider, the un-occasional housefly, a silver fish once in a while, and very rarely the aforementioned ladybird.

(I had re-potted a houseplant the other day, so perhaps the little creature had been in amongst the compost.)

Old 18-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I am surprised fairies like roses...I would think they are too thorny...?
Anything else to plant that they love?

While I'm at it... Does cold bother them? Do they go away in the Winter?

I would think the fairies would enjoy anything that the butterflies and hummingbirds enjoy and probably more.

Some plants I can think of are possibly 4 o'clocks, as they are a kind of mysterious flower as well as one that the butterflies and hummingbirds BOTH enjoy.

and, of course everyone knows they love mushrooms! They like to hide under them, of course.

Then, of course, they like trees too and especially flowering ones and fruit vines, such as strawberries and other berries--berry bushes, etc. (they eat these!).

acorn trees are especially a fave, as they can take the cap of the acorn and wear it for a hat.

But, when it comes right down to it, I'm sure they like ALL plants! :)

as for the cold months, yes, they will stay with you--often opting to move indoors with us people. But, watch out, they'll borrow things from us too, and sometimes forget to bring it back. Have you ever seen the movie "The Borrowers"??
Old 18-03-2015, 09:45 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Peanut
Some plants I can think of are possibly 4 o'clocks, as they are a kind of mysterious flower.

4 o'clocks really are mysterious flowers.

I saw a humungous bumblebee on the balcony today. It was so big the poor thing could hardly walk, let alone fly. And you could actually see it huffing and puffing for air.
I let it walk onto a piece of kitchen paper and set it down on the balcony ledge - out of shadow into sunlight. What else could I do?
To my amazement it suddenly took off, and flew up and over the rooftop.

Then again, maybe the bee was like a kinda fairy-ride - a bus. A big bus. Picking some up, dropping some off.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
4 o'clocks really are mysterious flowers.

I saw a humungous bumblebee on the balcony today. It was so big the poor thing could hardly walk, let alone fly. And you could actually see it huffing and puffing for air.
I let it walk onto a piece of kitchen paper and set it down on the balcony ledge - out of shadow into sunlight. What else could I do?
To my amazement it suddenly took off, and flew up and over the rooftop.

Then again, maybe the bee was like a kinda fairy-ride - a bus. A big bus. Picking some up, dropping some off.

A big fairy bus. I like that, Tsuga! :)

Everything is starting to grow and bloom in my garden. I can't wait to place my fairy door.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Ascender
My daughter loves fairies more than I do. Well fantasy interests me but I've always been drawn to monsters instead of fairies. She's made a little fairy garden and plans to put more to it like little doors and stone mushrooms.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Master

Fairy gardens are a wonderful idea if you connect with fairies. I'd like to create one when I move house later on. Raven Poet I resonate with the 'little people' you describe. It's the same description of a fairy realm I visit.

Oh and btw, guy's liking fairies is fine. When you remove the conditioning of gender role you see there is no problem.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Fairy gardens are a wonderful idea if you connect with fairies. I'd like to create one when I move house later on. Raven Poet I resonate with the 'little people' you describe. It's the same description of a fairy realm I visit.

Oh and btw, guy's liking fairies is fine. When you remove the conditioning of gender role you see there is no problem.

Yes, and not all fairies are pretty, winged females either.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Master
I've always kinda been in resistance to fairy's, believing them to be Disneyesque fantasy and flights of imaginations. Kind of cute kitsch objects for collectors of dust catchers.

But in the last two to three years. Can't begin to tell you the number of people, usually strangers who say they see fires around me or see fairy in me, and there was even one who came to me and asked me to teacher her to connect to the Fairy World and said she was led to me and was looking at fairy's all around me right then who were dancing and cavorting and indicating that I indeed could teach her to connect to them. (Which amazingly enough I did and even had a fairy experience or two myself Intec process!)

Spirit has been talking about this too - somehow I'm connected to the Faire Realm linage and it's to be part of this life's journey also - though the whole thing rather mystifies me.

My partner and I just bought a house, perhaps now is the time to consciously make a Fairy Garden and invite them in and begin some friendships and allow space for these Little People as Teachers in my life....
It seems ridicules to have so many see fairies around me and to be so personally clueless and in denial about it all.
Old 15-05-2015, 08:51 AM
bonechair

Zen is maybe good thing to practice where you eat the right food because a fairy dont talk to stink. They are like vampires to garlic when you eat the wrong food. They are already there in nature, look at a plant like a master painted it and look for the masters face in the plant. Fairies can grow a plant where they can shapeshift out of it. It is like high art of painting.