Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Quintessence

I agree that "highest good" is rather vague, which is one of the reasons I don't like using that particular phrase. I also don't always want things that are "good" for me. Variety is the spice of life, and learning comes from "bad" as well as "good" yes?

I do like the advice of "be willful and stubborn and in control." That way, even if they do bother you, it's on your terms anyway. This might not be too far off from describing how I tend to work in the otherworlds. Another bit: working with many kinds of spirits isn't all that different from working with people. How do you know if someone you meet is a liar? Well, at first you probably don't. You have to get to know them a little, then use your judgement and common sense. Chances are you've neither the equipment or ability to get them to sit down for a lie detector test, so you've got to trust in your own sensibilities to know what's what. If you have another spirit who you DO trust to be a good lie detector, you can always ask them. =)
Old 20-03-2012, 11:25 PM
perfect earth

The word trickster can sometimes imply an entity who, although in line with god's will and has your best interest in mind, is willing to bend reality a little or play rough to get a point that needs to be gotten across. Just a tidbit that may or may not apply to the thread.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,
"It as well to remember that if you are approached by a mischievous spirit, or even an evil spirit, that they too are on a spiritual path that will eventually lead them back to God. You must also remember that universal law dictates balance in all things, so perhaps you too were once a mischievous spirit or evil entity and are now learning how it feels. As the song says: 'Bless 'em all, bless 'am all, the long and the short and the tall,' that also applies to that wonderful film title: 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly'.

May the Love of God be forever in your Heart"

Johnty
Old 24-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Henri77

Everyone seems to develop their own method of discerning truth, that works for them.
I too have been fooled and am still learning.
The mind is easily tricked, but the heart less so.
When you can readily connect with the wisdom of your heart you'll be much better off.