Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
you guys are really encouraging and comforting today.......
Old 30-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
I keep getting broken hearted. I admit I have made some bad choices with boyfriends cause I'm sometimes naive. And I keep praying to god and the angels to help me find my husband to be, and to help me recognize him. But I kept finding bad guys who didn't treat me right. Then at the least expected time, when I didn't want nothing to do with guys, I met the most wonderful guy. The more we got to know each other, the more we liked each other. It was so nice, he was so kind, sweet, caring, loving, respectful... We had fun, and I was so happy with a boyfriend, for the first time. I'm 28. He was 29. For the first time, I knew what it felt like to have found true love, "the One", that I could see myself marrying. But he started to realize he was unhappy with his life. Since we had such a good relationship he didn't wanna leave me, he tried and tried to fall in love with me, but he realized he couldn't love anyone anymore, since he got to hurt a year ago. He wanted me to help him, so he could love me. We prayed to the angels, and God, to fill his heart with love for himself and the world, to help him find happiness. But they didn't answer our prayers. After 7 months of being together, he left me 2 days ago, because I deserved someone who could love me. We're both hurting badly. I don't understand. We deserved each other. We both have gone through a lot in the past, and had a very lovely relationship, a very caring one. Why???? I'm not angry with him. He's hurting too. I'm angry with God, and the Angels. For not answering my prayers. I don't want any more life lessons. I don't get this one anyway, and trying to figure it out hurts. Why did they have to let such a great relationship fall apart?? When we both asked for help?? And cared for each other so much??

It was NOT a great relationship. You are bound by your ego, and that is on you, not on anyone else. Do NOT get mad at God or Angels. You did this to yourself.
Old 30-11-2011, 02:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
It was NOT a great relationship. You are bound by your ego, and that is on you, not on anyone else. Do NOT get mad at God or Angels. You did this to yourself.

What is wrong with people today?? First, who says I'm still mad at god today? Second, who are you to say this wasn't a good relationship?? It was a great, kind and caring relationship, no drama, loving in its own way. I said it from the beginning until the end, and will still say it now. He and I talked 2-3 weeks ago and he says he was also hurting, because we had a great relationship (his words). He thought that once he found the one he'd be able to move on and love, but toward the end (about a month before our break up) started to realize that his issues are more serious, as he thought I was perfect for him, but he wasn't able to love me in a romantic way, although he cared for me a great deal and still does (and has always showed it well).

If he can't love me (or anyone else, as he believes), then no, he is not for me. But while we were together, until those issues came up shortly before the break up, I was happy. He treated me so good, with so much kindness, always being there for me no matter what, comforting me when I was upset over giving away my cat, or when frustrated over work, insisted on doing things around the house for me when I was in pain from my arthritis... and he still wants to do those things for me but I won't let him. He doesn't love me so he's obviously not the one, but you have no right to tell me that it we did not have a good relationship. I cherish every moment we had together, and so does he.
Old 30-11-2011, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Moderators, you may as well close this thread.

Who are you people to tell me what is and isn't?? To tell me I just lay there and wait for miracles to come? Or to tell me I didn't have a good relationship with this man, while you know nothing of our relationship? If you have nothing helpful to say, don't say it (and I don't mean "hard to hear"... there's a difference between stating your opinion and beliefs about how angels and guides do their work, and downright assuming things about me and my relationships).
Old 30-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Moderators, you may as well close this thread.

Who are you people to tell me what is and isn't?? To tell me I just lay there and wait for miracles to come? Or to tell me I didn't have a good relationship with this man, while you know nothing of our relationship? If you have nothing helpful to say, don't say it (and I don't mean "hard to hear"... there's a difference between stating your opinion and beliefs about how angels and guides do their work, and downright assuming things about me and my relationships).

I was actually going to comment on the same thing, because it was irritating me too. I actually was reading your two current threads, but found I had little to say, but I know what it's like and I understand.
Old 30-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Master
As per your request kindheart.

Closed Thread