Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-02-2017, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This is called logic. Sometimes I don't like the position of the theist or the atheist. Both are different then mine.

I certainly don't agree with some forms of theistic identification and it's logic. Logic is what we see. We probably do such a bad job explaining God, no wonder there are so many atheists and agnostics around but they have valid questions.

Energy and vibrations are known though, god is not. One is merely not denying that part which is known. It's about keeping an open mind. Many time one finds if one softens their position, others do to.

About one year ago there was a Sunday discussion on BBC TV in the series 'The Big Question'. All beliefs were represented as was athieism.

During the discussions a bishop told us all that all children who die young go straight to heaven.

This gave the young lady athiest present the opportunity to say 'let's do all children a favour and kill them now' - the bishop said 'I didn't mean it like that' - and so it is. Confusion reigns.

Let's keep our minds open but our mouths shut if we don't know what we are talking about.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
I met an atheist, but that person still believe in energy, and vibrations.

He would read book, and read positive stuff to raise his vibrations.

Now I wonder what it's called when a person believe in energy, and believe he's atheist.
I'm an atheist but that's just a label, a box that I tick when someone gives me a form to fill in. Energy is something that everything in the Universe is and quantum mechanics will tell you that. Energy and vibrations don't belong to Spiritual people, it's something that I sense so I know it's there. I don't read books to 'raise my vibrations' because it's not going to happen through packing my head full of knowledge, what does raise my vibrations is being that high-vibrational being as much as I can. But then, how do you define high vibrations? And positive, well that's entirely perspective and very relative.

There's a saying; "God made man, man made religion." Curiously enough God is a part of that man-made religion. If you want to understand God, Spirituality, theists and atheists all you have to understand is people, and add in a touch of history beyond Christianity.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
But then, how do you define high vibrations? And positive, well that's entirely perspective and very relative.

Oscillations <><><><><><><><><><><

Sine-wave topology /\/\/\/\/\/\/ ~~~~~~~~~

We have the torus which has;

positive shaped space ( ),

flat space ____________

negative shaped space )(

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 17-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
<><><><><><><><><><>\/\/\/\/\/\/ ~~~~~~~~~
God as a wavelength... this is good, maybe we could all agree on this. At the very least it would free us up to get on with answering real questions about life, rather than theoretical ones about spirit.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 <><>/\/\/\/~~~~~ Oscillations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
God as a wavelength... this is good, maybe we could all agree on this. At the very least it would free us up to get on with answering real questions about life, rather than theoretical ones about spirit.

My texticons spoke only topology of a sine-wave and oscillations in general.

My view of God was laid out clearly message #15.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 17-02-2017, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
My texticons spoke only topology of a sine-wave and oscillations in general.

My view of God was laid out clearly message #15.
I prefer this explanation -- <><><><><><><><><><>\/\/\/\/\/\/ ~~~~~~~~~ -- because you don't go on and on about "I am God" as a perversion (three times), in the exact same way a fundamentalist Christian hammers others about their sins. There is nothing perverted about spirituality, about soul-spirit reality, or the various concepts we each come up with as human beings. If someone believes they're God, so be it. That's not perverted. It's a simple expression of their thoughts. Rather, I would say people who view innocuous human thoughts such as that, as being perverted, have themselves been perverted in their own thought life and spiritual conceptualizing. Religion does that to people. Cults do as well. They pervert peoples' ability to accept that others have their own specific ways of relating to these questions. And so religious people and cult people then judge those people to be perverted in their thinking. Psychology calls that projection. Spiritual understanding calls it fundamentalism.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Oscillations <><><><><><><><><><><

Sine-wave topology /\/\/\/\/\/\/ ~~~~~~~~~

We have the torus which has;

positive shaped space ( ),

flat space ____________

negative shaped space )(

r6
I was referring to what is mainstream 'high vibrations' rather than scientific ones. According to Schuman the frequency of human consciousness is at 7.83Hz and we're all resonating at the same frequency, otherwise we'd be spectral beings floating around in the Universe rather than being as 'solid' as we appear. And high frequency light (the ultraviolet end of the spectrum) is known as black light. Interesting.

God's frequency is supposedly 938hz so we've a little way to yet.

But yes, I do understand about frequency, vibration, sine waves and the torus. Not to mention torsion fields - they're good for the spin. Good old Fibonacci.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Energy >specific medium< Energy

There are high, medium and low vibrations i.e frequencies of EMRadiation, sonics etc...

With out naming a specific your "high vibrations" is just that, not any specific medium.

EMRadiation is a specific medium of the more generalized set of energy/physical.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I was referring to what is mainstream 'high vibrations' rather than scientific ones. According to Schuman the frequency of human consciousness is at 7.83Hz and we're all resonating at the same frequency, otherwise we'd be spectral beings floating around in the Universe rather than being as 'solid' as we appear. And high frequency light (the ultraviolet end of the spectrum) is known as black light. Interesting.

God's frequency is supposedly 938hz so we've a little way to yet.

But yes, I do understand about frequency, vibration, sine waves and the torus. Not to mention torsion fields - they're good for the spin. Good old Fibonacci.