Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Burying is different than releasing. When we bury we don't really process the hurt and confusion the situation has brought up in us and we end up with stuck feelings that are simply buried that actually will wind up growing into a bigger problem down the line. Releasing has more to do with seeing how the situation affected us and making peace with the way things are which is what taking care of yourself is about. It's acknowledging the truth of what we feel regardless of what those feelings are so that we can process them and let the situation go. Unrequited love can feel like we are being rejected which hurts. The fact you felt ignored in the dream is something that can feel hurtful so it is more a matter of processing what the rejection means so that you can see yourself apart from your attraction to this person regardless of how intense the pull is and can then walk away knowing it isn't you and you are free to move on.
Old 20-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Burying is different than releasing. When we bury we don't really process the hurt and confusion the situation has brought up in us and we end up with stuck feelings that are simply buried that actually will wind up growing into a bigger problem down the line. Releasing has more to do with seeing how the situation affected us and making peace with the way things are which is what taking care of yourself is about. ... Unrequited love can feel like we are being rejected which hurts. The fact you felt ignored in the dream is something that can feel hurtful so it is more a matter of processing what the rejection means so that you can see yourself apart from your attraction to this person regardless of how intense the pull is and can then walk away knowing it isn't you and you are free to move on.

But in doing the soul ties prayers to break the connections and the meditations to St. Michael to break soul cords, aren't those forms of releasing as well? How can I have unrequited love when I don't know him well enough to love him?
Old 20-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
But in doing the soul ties prayers to break the connections and the meditations to St. Michael to break soul cords, aren't those forms of releasing as well? How can I have unrequited love when I don't know him well enough to love him?

The prayers and meditations sound like they are good way to release. The term bury though suggests that you may be holding onto something inadvertently so just investigate your feelings not just trying to release the person. The earth realm is really a place of amnesia. We can feel a connection with a person regardless if we have a human connection with them. That is what unrequited love is. Having feelings for someone that doesn't love us back but that doesn't mean there isn't an afterlife connection. In any event, I guess the question is why do you sense they are your TF in the first place if you don't sense you have feelings of love towards them? Is it possible you are just physically attracted to them? Maybe simply getting clear on what exactly you are feeling will help you move on.
Old 20-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Experiencer

Michelle11, Well I've been wrestling with this for six years, avoiding him for six years and fate has forced us to work together. Everytime I'm near him my heart chakra goes crazy.

I've try to cord cuttings several times and each time I end up sick. The last time he got sick too, at least that's what he told me in a passing conversation.

I'm not going to quit trying to break whatever connection between us even if keep getting signs 222, 211, 333, 1111, 111, 344, 444, 911, 311, 811, and awaken throughout the night. My heart chakra hurts all the time. But I'm not going to stop...I refuse to give in. And now I'm getting crazy dream from my brother. I guess next it will be my mom. I just prayed for a husband and true love. My own not someone else's.

Just let me live my life in peace.
Old 21-06-2016, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

Update - last night I was in so much pain with my heart chakra that I prayed to God to take the pain a way for the night so I could sleep and the next day so I could function well enough to meet with him for our monthly meeting. I prayed that I would do anything God wanted me to do if he would only take the pain away.

The pain subsided enough for me to get some sleep, but I weird dreams that could decipher or remember this morning. I met with him and my heart chakra went all crazy but no pain. I got through the meeting and I am so tired. Tired of fighting whatever this is--I fill like I'm pushing against an invisible force. I just want my peaceful life back.