Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Islam Faith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   ALLAH is NOT GOD (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131174)

OPVerma 11-09-2019 04:33 AM

ALLAH is NOT GOD

IN INDIA many fake Gurus like Osho, declare themselves to be the God and gather a following. Osho died of AIDS. It is therefore essential to discriminate between Fake and Real God.

Indian Scriptures list 64 attributes of God for recognizing him. I shall discuss some criteria to determine Allah's Status.

1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.

2. GOD is ALL OPULENT: God possess 8 kinds of supernatural Powers like becoming smaller than atom, and larger than Universe. He also posses all treasure and wealth. Allah does not have all these possessions.

3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.

4. GOD is ALL BEAUTIFUL : Allah is a handicap; his lower part had been burnt. His picture could be seen on ancient Babylon Gate being carried by two winged sphinxes.

5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.

6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.

WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPVerma
1. GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful.

The Arabic word for God is Allah.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:10 AM

Quote:

GOD is ALL POWERFUL : Allah cannot beat and kill Satan and save his followers, so he is not all powerful..

When did your God beat and kill Satan?

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:14 AM

Quote:

3. GOD is ALL Renunciate: God does not need any food to survive. Allah needs human and animal sacrifice to survive.

Did the Jewish and Christian God need any food to survive?
The Jewish and Christian God is the same God of Islam.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:16 AM

Quote:

IN INDIA many fake Gurus like Osho, declare themselves to be the God and gather a following. Osho died of AIDS. It is therefore essential to discriminate between Fake and Real God.

Indian Scriptures list 64 attributes of God for recognizing him. I shall discuss some criteria to determine Allah's Status.

2. GOD is ALL OPULENT: God possess 8 kinds of supernatural Powers like becoming smaller than atom, and larger than Universe. He also posses all treasure and wealth. Allah does not have all these possessions.

4. GOD is ALL BEAUTIFUL : Allah is a handicap; his lower part had been burnt. His picture could be seen on ancient Babylon Gate being carried by two winged sphinxes.

5. GOD is ALL KNOWLEDGEABLE : God knows Space , Time, nuclear fusion and fission reactions, as well as Bio Nuclear Reactions that are yet to discovered, for creation of living souls and material Universe. Allah does not know all these.

6. GOD is ALL CONTROLLER : God controls Nature, and all living beings. Except for Muslims, Allah does not control Christians and Hindus, leave aside Nature.

WE can thus see that Allah does not meet any criteria of GOD-SHIP. He has engaged Muslim population for supply of blood for his own survival and Muslims get punished by Nature for their sinful activities. Muslims should adopt Nature friendly 'Sufism' and live in peace and prosperity.

Is the Jewish and Christian God handicapped?
Their God is also the Islam God.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:19 AM

Quote:

Are you saying the Jewish and Christian God is ignorant?

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:21 AM

Quote:

God is the God of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 05:29 AM

Quote:

Allah is an Arabic word that translates to English as God. Jews and Christians that speak Arabic speak the
word that transliterate as Allah which in English gets translated as God. As I mentioned before, Muslims
worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus - peace be upon them all.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Arabic word for God is Allah.

My name is OM meaning All Mighty God. That does not mean I am God.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

You do not read my posts with attention. Christian God the creator of Adam, is smallest of all gods. But Allah is no god at all.

God is graded depending upon the possession of attributes out of total 64. The highest level god has all 64 attributes. Krishna is god of Solar System as he could rotate earth in reverse direction, and make sun to shine dim or bright. Jew and Christian gods cannot perform such feats, hence lesser and ignorant.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

YHWH the god of Jews could provide Jews liberation and led them to safety by parting the Red Sea but he could not provide them with their homeland. So he should be considered as local/ lesser god with limited powers. If he would have created a new planet for Jews he could be considered as Great God.

Once the earth slipped out of its orbit. The European and Hindu God 'Vishnu' brought earth back and re-fixed it on its orbit. Another great job he did by tilting the axis of the Earth, to bring uniform day and night over the globe, hence he is considered as a greater god than YHWA and the Christian God. YHWA and the Christian God cannot perform such feats hence ignorant.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

When did your God beat and kill Satan?

10 billion years ago 'Vishnu' killed the greatest Demon of all times 'Madhu and Kaitav' when this earth was submerged in Tethys sea.

Krishna Killed ( 1506 BC ) many demons in shape of Hurricane, Anaconda etc.
In India we have no Satan. People troubled by Ghosts worship Hanuman, devotee of Rama, who smashes their head.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

The Jewish and Christian Gods are not the same as of Islam. In subsequent posts I have told their names and deeds.

Krishna and Christian God 'Vishnu Kardam Prajapati' do not need food to survive. If you offer, out of love, Krishna accepts water, leaf, flower and fruit. I have no idea about YHWH.

OPVerma 11-09-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

The Jewish and Christian Gods are not the same as of Islam. In subsequent posts I have told their names and deeds.Krishna and Christian God 'Vishnu Kardam Prajapati' do not need food to survive. If you offer, out of love, Krishna accepts water, leaf, flower and fruit. I have no idea about YHWH.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

My name is OM meaning All Mighty God. That does not mean I am God.

In Arabic, the word for God is transliterated or pronounced as Allah.
If an Arabic speaking Jew or Christian says God in Arabic, the word would be pronounced Allah.
If an Arabic speaking person spoke the English word for "Om", he would ay "Um".

BigJohn 11-09-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

You do not read my posts with attention. Christian God the creator of Adam, is smallest of all gods. But Allah is no god at all.

God is graded depending upon the possession of attributes out of total 64. The highest level god has all 64 attributes. Krishna is god of Solar System as he could rotate earth in reverse direction, and make sun to shine dim or bright. Jew and Christian gods cannot perform such feats, hence lesser and ignorant.

Krishna is the name of Vishnu's 8th incarnation. Vishnu, Brahma, and and Shiva make up
the Hindu Trinity. The Hindu Trinity represents Trimuriti, the Hindu Supreme God.The God of Islam is the
God of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus. Peace be with them.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

YHWH the god of Jews could provide Jews liberation and led them to safety by parting the Red Sea but he could not provide them with their homeland. So he should be considered as local/ lesser god with limited powers. If he would have created a new planet for Jews he could be considered as Great God.

YHWH, pronounced by the Jews as Yahweh, did part
the Red Sea and returned the Jews to their promised land.
Were YHWH is written in the Old Testament, the
English speaking Bibles replace YHWH with LORD.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Once the earth slipped out of its orbit. The European and Hindu God 'Vishnu' brought earth back and re-fixed it on its orbit. Another great job he did by tilting the axis of the Earth, to bring uniform day and night over the globe, hence he is considered as a greater god than YHWA and the Christian God. YHWA and the Christian God cannot perform such feats hence ignorant.

Vishnu is not the Hindu Supreme God - Trimuriti is.

BigJohn 11-09-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

10 billion years ago 'Vishnu' killed the greatest Demon of all times 'Madhu and Kaitav' when this earth was submerged in Tethys sea.

Krishna Killed ( 1506 BC ) many demons in shape of Hurricane, Anaconda etc.
In India we have no Satan. People troubled by Ghosts worship Hanuman, devotee of Rama, who smashes their head.

Are you saying Satan no longer exist?

BigJohn 11-09-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

The Jewish and Christian Gods are not the same as of Islam. In subsequent posts I have told their names and deeds.

Krishna and Christian God 'Vishnu Kardam Prajapati' do not need food to survive. If you offer, out of love, Krishna accepts water, leaf, flower and fruit. I have no idea about YHWH.

YHWH (Yahweh) is the name of God as written in Exodus 6:3.
Jews, Christians and Muslims call God just "God".
The Arabic word for God is pronounced as "Allah"

OPVerma 12-09-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Vishnu is not the Hindu Supreme God - Trimuriti is.

Vishnu ? Trimurty ? what is all these ?

Try to understand different levels of gods, Allah does not appear anywhere : See this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89503

BigJohn 12-09-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Vishnu ? Trimurty ? what is all these ?

Try to understand different levels of gods, Allah does not appear anywhere : See this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89503

I think you will agree,
in English, God is written as God.
In French, God is written as Dieu.
In Spanish, God is written as Dios.
In Arabic, God is pronounced as Allah.

Allah means God in Arabic.

OPVerma 13-09-2019 06:47 AM

Quote:

Are you saying Satan no longer exist?

Like antimatter SATAN is opposite to GOD and exist until he is killed by Him. In the Solar System the Satan had been killed long time ago. Pamir has been formed by his body remnants.

What is considered as Satan that tried to lure Adam and Christ, were actually evil spirits.

OPVerma 13-09-2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

I think you will agree,
in English, God is written as God.
In French, God is written as Dieu.
In Spanish, God is written as Dios.
In Arabic, God is pronounced as Allah.

Allah means God in Arabic.

In Sanskrit Om means GOD. So worship me as God. OK ?

OPVerma 13-09-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Allah is an Arabic word that translates to English as God. Jews and Christians that speak Arabic speak the
word that transliterate as Allah which in English gets translated as God. As I mentioned before, Muslims
worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus - peace be upon them all.

If you all are worshiping the same god then you better convert to Christian. You are in deep trouble by following Allah, as he is no god at all.

BigJohn 14-09-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

If you all are worshiping the same god then you better convert to Christian. You are in deep trouble by following Allah, as he is no god at all.

Sounds like you have objections to how words are translated.

Ravenmann 05-11-2019 05:49 PM

You do realize that Allah is just Arabic for God? Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god. You would probably be surprised if I told you that when Arab Christians pray, they refer to God as Allah.

Why?

Because it is the same thing.

ImthatIm 13-11-2019 12:00 PM

My God is bigger than your God.

My religion is better than your religion.

These are the words and attitudes of genocide.Nice!

Jalo90 13-11-2019 01:04 PM

yes its like one of those discussions , they have a use for some and no use for others and perhaps many things in between ,and god knows what more

Shivani Devi 14-11-2019 08:11 AM

I am going to do something interesting here...find the "commonality" between the God of the Jews, the God of Islam and the Hindu (Shaivite) notion of God..

What seems to be the common denominator here? The Nazarite Vow!

So, I embrace the only Abrahamic Religion I have any interest in...the Rastafarian Movement.

Rasta (Jah) can be both a loving, benevolent creature or the Demiurge itself according to Divine Will...Jah is notable for His long dreadlocks, scruffy appearance and love of the "sacrement" ;) it sounds like a certain Hindu Deity that I know and love so well.

Shiva is associated with the crescent moon, having long dreadlocks, giving the herb to man and saying "I am that I am".

In my view, there is no difference or distinction between Shiva and Allah...they both have so much in common NOT to be one-in-the-same thing...it is only the way they are approached and worshiped which is different.

In the provinces of Bactria during the time of Alexander (Iskander), there wasn't much difference between the Zoroastrians, the Sufis and the Hindu mystics of the Indus Kush regions...just small tribal differences but same God.

BigJohn 15-11-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In the provinces of Bactria during the time of Alexander (Iskander), there wasn't much difference between the Zoroastrians, the Sufis and the Hindu mystics of the Indus Kush regions...just small tribal differences but same God.

The Sufis did not exist during Alexander the Great's time period. That came about 1 millennium later.

Shivani Devi 15-11-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

The Sufis did not exist during Alexander the Great's time period. That came about 1 millennium later.

So much for me getting my info from a BBC travelogue presented by Michael Wood. LOL

I should just stick to Hinduism eh? :D

Toe-Knee 16-11-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

So much for me getting my info from a BBC travelogue presented by Michael Wood. LOL

I should just stick to Hinduism eh? :D

Hello Shivvy :D BBC, no! Googles your best bet eh!

BigJohn 07-12-2019 05:34 AM

Quote:

In Sanskrit Om means GOD. So worship me as God. OK ?

I thought is a sacred symbol of Brahman and is generally used before a mantra and reflects the Ātman.

Ewwerrin 22-02-2020 05:15 PM

Islam is not Allah, and the Quran is also not Allah.
When the quran begins it says.
In the name of Allah the ever infinitely expanding in scope and depth of infinite mercy.

That is the highest love that a human can possibly comprehend, said in such a way for a human to understand. The absolute most highest, and also ever accelerating exponentially higher mercy also most deepest and most intense of mercy and and on and on and on it goes forever and ever. Infinite and eternal.

But Allah is not a physical condition. You cannot see, taste or touch or smell or hear Allah. It is beyond this universe. Even prior to this universe. It is non-physical, unconditional, consciousness, infinite, eternal, source, Source. SOURCE. of physical reality. And universe.

Human being is not the Source. Just like a tree did not create the earth and the earth did not create the sun, and the sun did not create the big bang, and so... Allah is what ties them all together.

But Allah is not a religion. Allah is the Source of humans. And humans created religion. So if you are gonna fight over religion, then Allah is not fighting with you. Because Allah is infinitely merciful. So you may fight, and Allah still loves you and helps you. Always. Allah helps everyone. But sometimes you cannot see, because you are not looking. And that is ok because we are humans. We come from Allah and we will return to Allah. But Allah is aways here for us. You can feel it in your heart. That is the light of the love of your soul, and the life force that gives you live, it is what moves you and inspires you to feel good when you want to do a good deed. That joy is a translation of your body, of God's mercy. When you want to express your true self. Your full nature. In full alignment with Allah.

But sometimes your joy is not recognized by others. For example, Jesus was killed because he loves everyone. And they didn't enjoy seeing that, because it made them look bad. Just like when only one child gets good grades in school, they bully him. Jealousy. So how can we move forward from jealousy? Well, all jealous people go to war. And then they will never be jealous ever again. It is not a punishment. But a mercy. Only when you misunderstand the mercy, do you call it a punishment. If you say God hates you, then you have made God angry. And thus you have made the source of the entire universe an angry source. So what happens? Your entire universe is now Angry at you. So don't say that God is angry, or you will be punishing yourself. And you can feel the pain in your heart if you say God is angry. But Allah cannot ever punish you. Allah is the most high. Helps everyone and all. At all times. Loves everyone and all, at all times. Unconditionally, infinitely and eternally.

And quran is not Allah and Islam is not Allah. Only Allah is Allah. And Quran is just guidance to help you understand Allah. And learn about Allah. And so to let go of misunderstanding. And correct our self contradiction. And just the joyful movement forwards, to the never ending calling of Allah, that calls all of the universe forward evermore. We are going! And you can choose to go willingly, or not. You can choose to enjoy life or not. And if you choose to be angry at Allah, then, Allah still loves you. No matter what you do. You cannot harm Allah. And Allah is the bringer of Good for everyone. So enjoy life if you will.

BigJohn 08-03-2020 04:41 AM

Very beautifully written.

Miss Hepburn 09-03-2020 11:14 PM

Quote:

I thought is a sacred symbol of Brahman and is generally used before a mantra and reflects the Ātman.

Nope, I never learned that, so looked it up to be sure ...means Om or Aum in Sanskrit.

Ewwerrin 10-03-2020 04:54 AM

Delete. (duplication)

Ewwerrin 10-03-2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

I am going to do something interesting here...find the "commonality" between the God of the Jews, the God of Islam and the Hindu (Shaivite) notion of God..

What seems to be the common denominator here? The Nazarite Vow!

So, I embrace the only Abrahamic Religion I have any interest in...the Rastafarian Movement.

Rasta (Jah) can be both a loving, benevolent creature or the Demiurge itself according to Divine Will...Jah is notable for His long dreadlocks, scruffy appearance and love of the "sacrement" ;) it sounds like a certain Hindu Deity that I know and love so well.

Shiva is associated with the crescent moon, having long dreadlocks, giving the herb to man and saying "I am that I am".

In my view, there is no difference or distinction between Shiva and Allah...they both have so much in common NOT to be one-in-the-same thing...it is only the way they are approached and worshiped which is different.

Wasn't story of Abraham referring back to the Source of all Gods.

wendy67 10-03-2020 04:39 PM

God is an English word and Allah is an Arabic word but both have save meanings.