Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2015, 11:04 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 413
 
HOW CAN SCIENCE EXPLAIN and REVEAL GOD ?

BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ONE QUESTION FROM CRITICS

CAN YOU BECOME A CHRISTIAN BY KNOWING NEWTON'S LAWS OF MOTION ? or become a HINDU by KNOWING THE STRUCTURE OF the SOUL ?

The Answer is obvious NO as the SUBJECT MATTER is CONCERNED WITH UNIVERSAL FACT. So pl do not mix religion in it.

WE ARE GOING TO DISCUSS HERE the MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECT about GOD, It could be treated as PART II of Mickiel's THREAD 'Can Science reveal GOD ? He has affirmed and cited his personal experience.

Our methodology would be to First DEFINE GOD and HIS CONSTITUTION, then 2. His FUNCTIONS, and Then 3. Ways to APPROACH HIM.

We take 1 & 2. There are Various Levels of GODS

LEVEL 1.
Indian Scriptures Define SUPREME GOD as Ocean of i. all TRUTH, ii. all CONSCIOUSNESS and iii. all BLISS. He Looks like infinite FLOOD of LIGHT. His only function is to assume a shape as Clouds do. At present He is Looking like a Toddler. He resides in TIMELESS ZONE or SPIRITUAL WORLD.

LEVEL 2.

From the Right and Left arms of the Toddler GOD, - NARAYAN, and SADA SHIV emerge respectively. NARAYAN creates FIVE GREAT ELEMENT ( Hydrogen, to silicon) . Sada SHIVA is responsible for Annihilation of whole creation in the end.

AS vapors and Dust come out from our nostril, similarly PARMATMA GOD comes out from TODDLER GOD's Nostril. He creates SPACE or UNIVERSE, and TIME. His body contains all life and all matter. He also produces VIRAT PURUSA who is the STORAGE HOUSE of all life and all matter.

LEVEL 3. Garvodakshai Vishnu emanates from Virat Purusha, resides in the core of galaxies and has the responsibility of initiating nuclear reaction.

LEVEL 4. Chriodakshai Vishnu emanates from Virat Purusha and is incharge of each star and solar system. All the 1,2,3, level of Gods are formless but this GOD has a four handed human like form. HE manufactures SOULS of living beings. He is also responsible for his planet/star for keeping in orbit and therefore he incarnates as Rama and Krishna to maintain Equilibrium.

LEVEL 5. Brahma is the quasi human form of god ( say 50% god)emanating from Chriodakshai Vishnu. He assembles the body parts and sense organs , fits the SOUL and makes the blue prints of living entities.

LEVEL 6. Prajapaties emerge from Brahma and taking the help of Blue Prints they produce plants , animals and humans. sometime they experiment and produce genetically modified living beings. VISHNU KARDAM PRAJAPATI, the grand son of BRAHMA is the creator of ADAM.

So we can see that there are various level of GODS , and the Creator of Adam was rather junior.

DURING NATURE'S DEVASTATION OUR SOUL MELTS AND PERISHES. SO THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF SPIRITUALITY IS TO MIGRATE TO TIMELESS ZONE AND ATTAIN IMMORTALITY.

Ref 'NATURE'S BIO-LAWS OF ACTION' ISBN 9788190950237

To Be CONTD>
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Shekinah Shekinah is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 242
 
You seem to assume there actually is a God or some eternal divine being over-seeing humanity. The entanglement of all living things constitutes a field of blended consciousness pervasive across space/time. Call it god if you wish but more accurately it probably is the Higgs field. What do humans know? They enjoy constructing complex ideations to impress one another. All religion is a hoax fabricated to control the ignorant masses with myths that instill fear and intimidation and offers imaginary hope that we have a divine component.
__________________
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2015, 07:32 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 413
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
You seem to assume there actually is a God or some eternal divine being over-seeing humanity. The entanglement of all living things constitutes a field of blended consciousness pervasive across space/time. Call it god if you wish but more accurately it probably is the Higgs field. What do humans know? They enjoy constructing complex ideations to impress one another. All religion is a hoax fabricated to control the ignorant masses with myths that instill fear and intimidation and offers imaginary hope that we have a divine component.

I do not speculate. It is all in Indian Scriptures. Higgs or Boson, or God particles, Scientists have messed up science with their speculated ideas and Mathematically wrong calculations.

I am going to reveal many more. For the time being you disprove my posts -Calculation of the Age of the Universe 155.4 Trillion Years and Error in Hubble's Constant. These are based on data from Indian Scriptures.

You have to study a lot to understand God's existence and take benefit.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-08-2015, 04:00 PM
kvsouth1111 kvsouth1111 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 175
  kvsouth1111's Avatar
Without going into boring specifics and facts, I believe if scientists would get over (not all but many of them) their rock hard beliefs that there is no God, science and religion could very well meet! I have always believed that, and more than ever now,. But the scientists who are adamant there is no God will find whatever way to prove there cannot ever be one. Anything can be "reasoned" even if it doesn't make sense, to sound one way. That's one of the things that are supposedly taken from us when we pass. Our ability to 'reason' so that no one can deceive another again. (Swedenborg)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Dragonsong Dragonsong is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 75
 
How can science explaine and reveal god

quite simply it cant, to explain or reveal god by scientific experiments or means just cannot be done. There is no scientific experiment that can be done to explain or reveal god. To do a scientific analysis about god you first need a hypothesis, so lets start with the hypothesis "God exists" the next thing our scientist has to do is to conduct experiments to prove or disprove this hypothesis, so how does our scientist go about this, so that the experiments can be repeatable under the same conditions by many different scientists. Well so far no one has been able to come up with a set of experiments to do this because its impossible. So no science cannot reveal or explain god. This does not mean that scientists are all a bunch of atheists, they come in all races and creeds, it just means that science cannot be used to discover god. The following are winners of the noble prize for scientific endeavors- C V Raman, Hindu: Ahmed Zewail, Muslim: Albert Einstein, Jewish: Guglielmo Marconi, Christian. This list is by no means inclusive, and I picked them randomly from long lists, these scientists have been awarded the highest accolade that can be awarded to scientists and were or are not atheists.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-08-2015, 08:33 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 413
 
Book1

Actually there are TWO varieties of GOD

1. All PERVADING (like radio waves, that is invisible but its signals from far off galaxies verify its presence, and therefore SCIENTIFICALLY Proved). Similarly the presence of HYDROGEN, DARK ENERGY/ DARK MATTER, in Cosmos in such abundance verifies the EXISTENCE of the SUPREME SOUL> GOD. THERE IS NO< NO< NO OTHER WAY . NO ENGINEER< NO SCIENTIST CAN PRODUCE SUCH A VAST QUANTITY OF MATTER AND ENERGY itself is a prof of GREATER BEING or GOD. This kind of SUPREME GOD has no shape.

2. CONFIGURED GODS. Like 'Vishnu KARDAM PRAJAPATI in human form who Created ADAM in c. 9581 BC are the smaller ones who could be caught in SCIENTISTS NETS and verified PHYSICALLY. WE have records of other GODS who have PHYSICAL Configurations Like RAMA, & KRISHNA.

SCIENTISTS know very little and do fragmented discoveries mostly confined to optics and gravity and cannot understand multidisciplinary subjects like COSMOS, GOD and SPIRITUALITY. On these subject matter,I have defeated, NASA, Einstein, Newton, Darwin, Hbble, and many other Noble Laureates. (See Some Threads in Astronomy section.) .

Life is short. Instead of discussing existence of GOD one should read 900 pages of 'All the Knowledge in the Universe' and take the benefit and reach in the 'TIMELESS ZONE'
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-08-2015, 10:24 PM
organic born organic born is offline
Ascender
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 923
  organic born's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Actually there are TWO varieties of GOD
There are roughly 7 billion people on earth so the varieties of god would need to reflect each of the 7 billion adaptations that each individual would bring to the table. Two varieties indeed. That only works if you're marketing potato chips.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-08-2015, 05:11 PM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 413
 
Do you mean one Private GOD for each individual ? No. GOD is not a subject matter of our Fancy. This 6 hierarchy of GODS have been classified on the basis of Their FUNCTIONAL DUTIES. This COSMOS does not operate fully automatic. There are Superintendents to manage and control basic Strong and Weak forces. Then only the Cosmos works. Other Classification is based on Physical Visibility or invisibility.

Neither I eat nor I sell potato chips. To SEEKERS I SHARE and SELL KNOWLEDGE for which I have spent 22 years and a lot of money to ACQUIRE.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-08-2015, 05:32 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,882
  r6r6r's Avatar
Book1 3 Primay Kinds of God

There exists 3, Initial/Primary kinds of God;


God as "U"niverse
...this one includes metaphysical-1....

God as Universe

God as metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts, relative and absolute.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) "U"niverse as God =
..1a} macro-micro non-occupied space,
..2a} occupied space{ see Universe }
..3a} metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts both as relative and absolute.

2} Universe as God = occupied space of fermions, bosons and odd-bird-out gravity, if not odd-bird-out anti-gravity aka dark energy.

3} Metaphysical-1 as God is mind/intellect concepts relative and absolute--- ex cosmic laws/principles assuming they exist ---and both can only be concepts of space, not actual space, wheter occupied or not.

From these three above we can begin to deduce lower case local gods;

With space, non-occupied or occupied, and concepts of space, there are three dimensional axi that each can have left or right spin in occupied space, potential to become occupied in non-occupied space, and as matemtical concept in metaphysical-1.

so three primary axi with two possible spin gods, with each having only spin left or right potentials.

r6
__________________
"Dare to be naive"... R. B. Fuller

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-08-2015, 07:47 PM
organic born organic born is offline
Ascender
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 923
  organic born's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Do you mean one Private GOD for each individual ? No. GOD is not a subject matter of our Fancy.

But for each individual, god is what an individual defines god to be. God to you looks as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
This 6 hierarchy of GODS have been classified on the basis of Their FUNCTIONAL DUTIES. This COSMOS does not operate fully automatic. There are Superintendents to manage and control basic Strong and Weak forces. Then only the Cosmos works. Other Classification is based on Physical Visibility or invisibility.
while someone else, Mickiel for example, would say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
So we need to understand God, to SOME degree, because IN him , we live, move and have our being. We exist because of him. We act out life because of him. Our personage comes from him.

And the person sitting next to Mickiel would likely say something quite different. In all the years I've been studying this stuff (at least 40 years so far) it's become evident to me that reality-creation is an individualized affair. Regardless of what you are convinced in relation to an ambient hierarchic description of a god, gods, and minions, this is only in regards to how you picture this to be. Even the people you are quoting, in order to make your point, would be experiencing their definitions in a way different than you do.

The single most potent error that spiritual-centric folks often engage in, is to assume that there is a single unified manor-of-being that reflects the ultimate make-up of "true" reality. All this is mind-chatter. It also reflects the insecure nature of the human mind. Our minds are designed-to-define, it really doesn't like the "unknown" so it seeks to fill-in the blanks where it can.

So anything we "define" will be a reflection of this propensity. But even with this our definitions will face continuous upgrading with time and practice. We get "better" at thinking what we think, but with absolutely no guarantee that any of what we are thinking is ultimately accurate. It's mostly our brains attempting to give itself relevance.

This is a person among people thing. It's individualized and customized by each individuals exposure to living.

Our long years of study can actually trap us into to thinking we've done something of relevance. All it really means is that we're capable of imagining what we're wishing to be so. And such wishing just happens to reflect where we've focused our attention all this time. Pretty convenient don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Neither I eat nor I sell potato chips. To SEEKERS I SHARE and SELL KNOWLEDGE for which I have spent 22 years and a lot of money to ACQUIRE.

A well made potato chip is fun to dive into a few times a year. While listening to another who is "convinced" they know the truth can have a few more calories than is safely consumable. Reality is built on an individualized basis, to be otherwise would negate the broad diversity that being human can generate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums