Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Metatron and other angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130330)

anditmakesmewonder 10-07-2019 01:12 AM

Metatron and other angels

I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

Smoreslover 10-07-2019 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

Sounds like you are very open to the spiritual world. Personally I’m not someone who believes in fallen angels so I can’t comment much on that. Unless you meant earth angels but that is a different thing.

LibbyScorp 10-07-2019 05:55 AM

Perhaps they're just letting you know they're around for you. Try not to get too overwhelmed on them all. Just focus on the main one that showed the most presence for now. One at a time.

one-light 10-07-2019 08:17 AM

Hi there, anditmakesmewonder. I too have had a visit from Metatron. Its just Hebrews and New Age believe in Metatron I recon mainly... I first came across his name about year ago then i started to wonder why doesn't bible etc mention him, so although I kept asking Archangel Metatron for help with my struggling psychic abilities I wasn't sure - then one morning I heard Metetron and again Metatron and a cube 'I see like a 6 pointed object with baubles on it in my mind' - metatron's cube, and after some searching i found exact image I'd seen... By the way I was awake early hours when Metatron visited me.

FairyCrystal 10-07-2019 10:05 AM

Metatron is the highest AA. At the level of the center of our Universe, the level of Creation. He's connection to our Stellar Gateway chakra which is also the one that allows you to connect to that high level.
He likely isn't mentioned in the Bible -many angels aren't btw- because then their fabricated story of Creation would be buggered up. You musn't forget that what is in the Bible was decided by a group of men during Roman times. They left out everything they didn't deem important or what would undermine their power over people.

I personally don't believe in fallen angels either, nor in hell or the devil. As far as I'm concerned these are all made up to manipulate people, to keep them in fear and to make sure they kept doing what the ones in power wanted them to do. People came to believe that. Not so weird as most couldn't even read or write and as such educate themselves and were reliant on others who could for guidance. Church had made sure of that.
Anyone who did know what it was truly like was killed, accused of being a witch for instance. Problem sorted.

In any case, I can't help with why you heard this. Why don't you just ask? You may get answers via signs, words or names you suddenly keep seeing on telly, the side of trucks and so on.
Maybe it was just a wake-up call.

one-light 10-07-2019 10:13 AM

Here's some knowledge for you - you may or may not know... The number 13 is representative of Archangel Metatron, as in circles on his cube - I was always brought up to think 13 is unlucky, it certainly is not!! - in previous years I had seen a ridiculous amounts of 13, I know now Metatron was keeping an eye on my well being, as he is so powerful he can probably keep an eye on well being of 1000's or more of humans at the same time.

I used to turn TV off at night and it was 00 13 so many times, then 2 years ago when I was playing chess against a dozen players worldwide, one evening as going to sleep i realised my score was 1313 on friday 13th, ieee -bothered me so much i got up at 6.am to resign 2 games lol - I know now it was beautiful metatron....

FairyCrystal 10-07-2019 10:30 AM

I was born on Friday 13th :) Best number / date you can have, haha.
In a way it's funny how the nr 13 got such a bad name. Apart from the church witchhunt on the Knights Templar who allegedly got caught on a Friday 13th, I don't know what the cause of it is.
In paganism it isn't bad, but lucky number, but pagans usually were more knowledgeable.
But the thing is, even in Singapore they skip a 13th floor? They go from 12 to 14. Now many Chinese are Catholic so maybe that's why?

Metatron's Cube is very interesting indeed, and extremely powerful. You can even buy them. Yet, somehow I can never get my head around Sacred Geometry :/

one-light 10-07-2019 12:47 PM

I agree with you FairyCrystal – Metatron is the highest AA and all you've said about things being written so long ago – we were still travelling about on horse and carts, no computers then to share interests and views lol. I do like to hear stories in church about Jesus, it would have be brilliant to hear and witness such wisdom; to be there would have been amazing, or maybe one of us here was in a former lifetime.

I just have thoughts though about hell, ive seen some manky ugly faces looking at me in meditation a few years ago until one evening when I was at a low and in a dark place, and that night so many angel sparkles in the early hours I witnessed – like the cavalry had arrived Angel wise to sort them out, then all gone…

So if people who do bad or evil things during their lifetime maybe they’re cast adrift for an eternity - we don’t know, keep an open mind on that one eh.

Later I’m going to tell you all about an image of Jesus I seen in church – in the bible I heard once in church – 'shout it from the rooftops' – so that’s what I’m going to do in my next post in an hour or so, ive been waiting so long to share this story/happening.

FairyCrystal 10-07-2019 01:47 PM

I don't share the same wish/desire as I don't feel church ever had the right idea about Jesus. The whole story's been twisted and turned upside down. To me he's the Ascended Master he is, like Mary Magdalene is as well. Both were Essenes of royal descend, both had had a extensive training. Jesus had intended for her to continue his teachings, but since church had this thing against women having power and connection to spirit she was smeared.

You can indeed get into the lower astral realms and encounter less pleasant souls. That happens when you have less pleasant dreams as well.
Although some may be evil, there's many who are lost in there. There are people who regularly bring such souls to the light and often they're really afraid. It can take quite some work to get them to cross over to the light willingly. You cannot force them. It often takes other loved ones who've past over already, angels and so on. These souls usually are just really scared.
I do not believe it's only or mostly the people who were unpleasant or criminal or whatever during life who get stuck there. I believe many cross over without a problem. There's also people who are in shock after their death for instance because of how they died, because they hadn't wanted to die yet but were taken by disease, people who committed suicide, soldiers killed in war, and so on. I think it's mostly those people in that kind of shock that get lost in these lower realms. And I can imagine that if they've been stuck there for lord knows how long they may not be so pleasant anymore, hihi. People who are scared can lash out. But I want to emphasize they're not all like that. I do know from people who do that work, to help them cross over, that 9 out of 10 times they're simply plain scared.

one-light 10-07-2019 01:49 PM

My vision in church… you might want to research - was Jesus hung from a tree

We all know in the bible it says we have only one life here and that Jesus died on a cross, I disagree with both statements written a long time ago. So to make it clear I’m ‘not’ being disrespectful of the bible or any other writings, the bible is important and gives hope to many people worldwide, but was written and rewritten a long time ago. So I’m just telling you all here ‘what I seen’ and how it all happened. If or not you believe it, its your individual choice, I’m just passing on knowledge.

I have been waiting so long to tell people what I witnessed - it was so powerful I didn’t tell my dear friends in church there for a full week – and even though I’d heard in church from the bible ‘shout it from the rooftops’ I was still worried to do so – but in my mind it also felt like ring the newspapers and tell everyone. But I didn’t, but now I get chance to say it feels the right time…

My vision in church… I’m sitting at the rear of the church in my usual seat so I can see the backs of everyone. I could see all the beautiful flowers both sides of the church in 6 window sills. They looked amazing as besides the ones I put in there weekly we had an autumn fair so more were added and they did look pretty.

So we are all in prayer and I said hope you like the flowers Jesus, they do look nice I think... Then awake, yes awake, hands together with eyes closed the people disappeared as in a change of ‘connection’ and a 2000 year old image was shown to me. And to be truthful I should have opened my eyes instantly, but someone was talking me through this, not as in ‘hearing’ but ‘knowing’ – and I know someone was saying look at the arms again, in other words double check what your witnessing…

So about 4 to 5 seconds I witnessed this image, plenty of time to be sure what I was seeing. So I see Jesus hanging from a tree, he has a beard and he looks at peace like he’s saying to me in thought, its ok x – I didn’t say anything in church just wanted to get home – how could I be seeing this image which to me is incorrect and ‘in church’… When I got home and googled - was Jesus was hung from a tree – and it read 3 times in the bible it confirmed something like that - wow it was just so much for me to take in.

Anyway I told my wife and a dear friend then a week later in church I told several of the elders there that I think Jesus came to visit our church – but it always felt like I should be telling the whole world this two years ago how it happened, and maybe others worldwide have seen the same image, so here I am telling now, shouting from the rooftops ‘just what I witnessed’…

Might be many will like this knowledge or one or two people who read who will complain but It’s just what I seen, just passing on knowledge I 'witnessed in church'.

Regards
Steve.

FairyCrystal 10-07-2019 02:53 PM

I understand there is misunderstandings and mix-ups in translation in the Bible:
So we see that the Bible uses the terms (resp. 'cross' and 'wood') interchangeably. But this doesn't mean that Jesus was crucified on a literal tree. Remember, above in Matt 27:40 we see exactly which word is used to describe what Jesus was crucified on, a cross.

Conclusion
Jesus was crucified on a cross, not a tree.

It's not weird to have experiences in a church. It doesn't mean that Jesus came to that church. It means you were in a specific alignment.
Even I got close to that when we lived next to a church. During summer they left the doors open to get in some fresh air. As me and my then partner were sat outside we could here their singing. It's the atunement, the alignment, that I picked up on and that affected me. Nothing to do with Jesus or their religion, as that wasn't mine, hihi.
You can feel a similar thing when you enter a church without there being a mass going on. The energy lingers there, like it does in a spiritual center.
Not unlike you can feel when a place has bad energy.
So being in church, or in a spiritual center, surrounded by people who are aligning, can do that to you.

I understand you are thrilled about your vision. And always good to hold on to your own truth. That doesn't make it knowledge though. So it's telling your vision and personal belief, not the same as knowledge.
:hug3:

anditmakesmewonder 10-07-2019 09:55 PM

Thanks for the insights. I guess I'll see if any other signs come up.

one-light 11-07-2019 11:52 AM

Regarding image in church - to all interested

Imagine If you had witnessed what I witnessed - big decision do you keep it to yourself or tell the world, imagine having that decision on your shoulders. You'll get someone change feeling on this with fancy words or have a complain about it - but i'm just me, a mechanic for 30 years till my life changed - imagine the weight on your shoulders, so i'm just doing what I think is right, putting it out there.

I saw bright sparkles last night which tells me I did right. Just think if you had been in my position witnessing what I did, do you keep it to yourself or tell everyone? What if it was incorrectly written all those years ago. I thought 2 years ago what if i'm the only one with this information, what do you or i do with it - so here I am now 2 years on putting it out there and releasing the burden from my shoulders.

You don't have to believe it, you're own personal choice, but I know what I saw, and this is some text I saved from 2 years ago when I was looking for someone else who might have witnessed similar. So Just in case when ive completed my journey/life here and I'm asked why didn't you tell anyone - here I am telling/saying... you personally reading now don't have to agree just keep an open mind.

Ive seen online newspapers debating this issue a year ago, some confusion on it i recon and they'll make their own decisions so will you and I...

Did Jesus die on a tree or a cross?

The cross is symbolically associated with Jesus Christ, but while the
Bible clearly states in places that Jesus was hung on a tree, there is
no clear statement that Jesus was crucified on a cross. References the
crucifixion tend to allude to these facts rather than simply stating
directly that Jesus died by crucifixion on a cross, and statements
about the cross and the crucifixion are ambiguous, elusive,
mysterious, and possibly allegorical.

dawn infinity 21-07-2019 03:31 AM

Hi. it makesme wonder, sounds like u do are very open to the spirit world amazing experience.

Aknaton 21-07-2019 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't share the same wish/desire as I don't feel church ever had the right idea about Jesus. The whole story's been twisted and turned upside down. To me he's the Ascended Master he is, like Mary Magdalene is as well. Both were Essenes of royal descend, both had had a extensive training. Jesus had intended for her to continue his teachings, but since church had this thing against women having power and connection to spirit she was smeared.

Hi FairyCrystal, I'm interested in knowing where you got this information, as at first, I thought it was an esoteric knowledge where Jesus opens the understanding of one to comprehend the scriptures (Luke 23:45). I asked Jesus Christ about this and He said that the message is not of Him and quoted 1 Timothy 4:1-2.

St. John encourages us to always test the spirits and says that any spirit that does not believe that God incarnated on earth is an antichrist spirit. As was the case with one-light, He saw Jesus by the Holy Spirit. It is only by the Holy Spirit that one can know Jesus as is stated in 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Aknaton 21-07-2019 04:52 AM

Quote:

Hello, I asked Jesus this and He told me that, this is you entering level 1. The voice you heard is the voice of God calling His Angel Metatron to have charge over this level and release teaching and training to you. There is a need to be open. Then He revealed to me the name of an electric supply company. This refers to the first level of being transformed to become an Instrument of God's Power to bring Light into the lives of others whom God has made you indebted to in service.

There are various levels that one must go through before they can actually release God's Power into the lives of others. An Angel is telling me that you are to remain strong as many fall out of this level, that as you become aware of Angels, the devils will find this as a problem and will try and push you off this training. And Archangel Michael says Hes got your back.

The Lord Jesus Christ and His Divine Grace are with you, servant of God.

Aknaton 21-07-2019 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light

We all know in the bible it says we have only one life here and that Jesus died on a cross, I disagree with both statements written a long time ago. So to make it clear I’m ‘not’ being disrespectful of the bible or any other writings, the bible is important and gives hope to many people worldwide, but was written and rewritten a long time ago. So I’m just telling you all here ‘what I seen’ and how it all happened. If or not you believe it, its your individual choice, I’m just passing on knowledge.

I have been waiting so long to tell people what I witnessed - it was so powerful I didn’t tell my dear friends in church there for a full week – and even though I’d heard in church from the bible ‘shout it from the rooftops’ I was still worried to do so – but in my mind it also felt like ring the newspapers and tell everyone. But I didn’t, but now I get chance to say it feels the right time…

My vision in church… I’m sitting at the rear of the church in my usual seat so I can see the backs of everyone. I could see all the beautiful flowers both sides of the church in 6 window sills. They looked amazing as besides the ones I put in there weekly we had an autumn fair so more were added and they did look pretty.

So we are all in prayer and I said hope you like the flowers Jesus, they do look nice I think... Then awake, yes awake, hands together with eyes closed the people disappeared as in a change of ‘connection’ and a 2000 year old image was shown to me. And to be truthful I should have opened my eyes instantly, but someone was talking me through this, not as in ‘hearing’ but ‘knowing’ – and I know someone was saying look at the arms again, in other words double check what your witnessing…

So about 4 to 5 seconds I witnessed this image, plenty of time to be sure what I was seeing. So I see Jesus hanging from a tree, he has a beard and he looks at peace like he’s saying to me in thought, its ok x – I didn’t say anything in church just wanted to get home – how could I be seeing this image which to me is incorrect and ‘in church’… When I got home and googled - was Jesus was hung from a tree – and it read 3 times in the bible it confirmed something like that - wow it was just so much for me to take in.

Anyway I told my wife and a dear friend then a week later in church I told several of the elders there that I think Jesus came to visit our church – but it always felt like I should be telling the whole world this two years ago how it happened, and maybe others worldwide have seen the same image, so here I am telling now, shouting from the rooftops ‘just what I witnessed’…

Might be many will like this knowledge or one or two people who read who will complain but It’s just what I seen, just passing on knowledge I 'witnessed in church'.

Regards
Steve.

Hello one-light. I asked Jesus Christ about this and He told me that is the day you were Reborn. It was by His Holy Spirit that you saw that vision.

This point in time, you should be able to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations, by the same Spirit of God, but this development is still at its beginning stages.

one-light 21-07-2019 12:33 PM

Hi Aknaton, I am humbled by your reply... I suppose when I messaged this here, it was to share my vision worldwide but also I hoped that someone might in the world have seen the same vision I had seen, as i'm 100% confident what I witnessed - but wow didn't expect such words in reply... I have not witnessed 'to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations' as of yet 2 years on... I have read some of your past posts, such knowledge I see, impressive and with people who replied impressive as well with the few ive read.

I work so hard for my fellow people here on Earth, and intend to 'up my work' with human energy/spiritual meetings in my local town - people in the materialistic world here know so little.

Can I ask you if you might have the answer to this - I am seeing a lot of blue when meditating 'and' early mornings - its like a beautiful blue, sometimes mist swirling, but its like a chamber of energy above almost like you could fly into it, like its inciting me to, am I missing something here, something I should be doing.

Thank you again for your comments.

Aknaton 21-07-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Hi Aknaton, I am humbled by your reply... I suppose when I messaged this here, it was to share my vision worldwide but also I hoped that someone might in the world have seen the same vision I had seen, as i'm 100% confident what I witnessed - but wow didn't expect such words in reply... I have not witnessed 'to see past, present and future, information about people, places, events and situations' as of yet 2 years on... I have read some of your past posts, such knowledge I see, impressive and with people who replied impressive as well with the few ive read.

I work so hard for my fellow people here on Earth, and intend to 'up my work' with human energy/spiritual meetings in my local town - people in the materialistic world here know so little.

Can I ask you if you might have the answer to this - I am seeing a lot of blue when meditating 'and' early mornings - its like a beautiful blue, sometimes mist swirling, but its like a chamber of energy above almost like you could fly into it, like its inciting me to, am I missing something here, something I should be doing.

Thank you again for your comments.

Wow! Awesome vision though, I have seen a couple, but the one you saw is a unique vision that confirms the Call upon your life. And thank you for the compliment, I am really encouraged. Thanks a whole lot!

The Lord said that He wants you to be more confident in the fact that you are His Servant. He showed me a need to also add more prayer into your life, as I am shown a barbecue that doesn't have much hot charcoal on it. This is one of the reasons why being able to see past, present and future etc is still at its beginning stage. The level of Prayer you are at has caused the enemy to silently walk in and cast a few illusions... I will get to that in the next paragraph.

Concerning the Blue colour, Jesus Christ said that the ability to reach this is the potential Light/Gift in you that is working. I used the word potential, as it has not yet been activated, but despite that, you are able to access just a part of that Gift. Now, the creeping in of the enemy with his illusions is to simply distract you from what your Gift is truly meant for. As you enter more of this Colour, you will only find more colours and more experiences that neither change your life or those of anyone around you In a tangible way. What was supposed to happen is that when you meditate, instead of that blue colour and whirl, you were supposed to see the same visions of past, present and future. And is in this unique space that you were also supposed to travel to various sub dimensions in the spiritual world where you would do all sorts of things according to how God, His Angels and all the host of Heaven would guide you. Thats your spiritual television, and you have a blue screen; that's the working of the enemy. He can't steal the Gift (I'm sure he's failed numerous times), so he just throws so fancy colours and lights to distract you from the true goal.

The meditation is alright, but prayer is a necessity. No doubt one-light, God is with you.

one-light 21-07-2019 06:58 PM

We all know you can't go to your doctors to discuss this stuff, he'd say ok I'll get you in a good clinic I know where they have some really nice medicine for you, lol don't think so... Anyway we have to keep smiling it can be tough in this world and especially dealing with spiritual issues, can be challenging as we all here know.

Anyway Aknaton thank you so much - can I ask again about the blue because you mention it twice if you look in your last post, can't quite get my head around the advice you gave me.

I seen this television being built in my mind over probably 9 months it was, bit by bit early hours of the mornings I was shown this, and I remember the last bit going in like energy building the last bit of honeycombed screen, then it was turned on occasionally just the odd couple of days over months, like it was on test.

With my two and a half years research into the the 'power of the mind' and 'self healing energy' which I'm going to teach, and which I only got into because my guides kept tapping outside my window every morning, try telling that to your doctor... So can I ask also in your opinion, when I have researched as part of human well being mind'body'spirit - being in the moment' is so important, and excuse my ignorance but if I am to be able to in coming years 'see visions of past, present and future' - can you do this? And if I do in the future 'see' I want to help others so does this help?

I am usually the one giving advice to people here in my area so this makes a nice change, and thank you.

Aknaton 22-07-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

We all know you can't go to your doctors to discuss this stuff, he'd say ok I'll get you in a good clinic I know where they have some really nice medicine for you, lol don't think so... Anyway we have to keep smiling it can be tough in this world and especially dealing with spiritual issues, can be challenging as we all here know.

Anyway Aknaton thank you so much - can I ask again about the blue because you mention it twice if you look in your last post, can't quite get my head around the advice you gave me.

I seen this television being built in my mind over probably 9 months it was, bit by bit early hours of the mornings I was shown this, and I remember the last bit going in like energy building the last bit of honeycombed screen, then it was turned on occasionally just the odd couple of days over months, like it was on test.

With my two and a half years research into the the 'power of the mind' and 'self healing energy' which I'm going to teach, and which I only got into because my guides kept tapping outside my window every morning, try telling that to your doctor... So can I ask also in your opinion, when I have researched as part of human well being mind'body'spirit - being in the moment' is so important, and excuse my ignorance but if I am to be able to in coming years 'see visions of past, present and future' - can you do this? And if I do in the future 'see' I want to help others so does this help?

I am usually the one giving advice to people here in my area so this makes a nice change, and thank you.

Oh I see. Awesome! I looked at the Blue and my mind was taken through a vortex of sorts which was changing from Blue to Green and Yellow and on and on until I saw a beautiful land in the astral realm with vibrant trees and grass, etc.

Then again the same changing of colours led to a staircase in what seems to be a royal city in the clouds that has a large paved way to a massive lofty palace and in that palace are several servants with serpentine heads and bodies and notably a man sitted in padmasana with 2 other people to his left & right respectively. This man in the centre has a white turban and a sky blue pearl on his forehead and wears a cloth round his waist, and then I got zoomed out. This is all I picked unfortunately.

I asked Jesus, and He quoted Matthew 18:22. I do not think that there is any link between this and the short thing I saw.

I did not get any message concerning more advice on your esoteric study. But allow me to add a personal reflection, if you will. To know mind-body-spirit and then to help another know mind-body-spirit is one thing. But to know the Creator and help another have a relationship with the Creator is another. The studies that you are on will definitely cause you to help many, add more supernatural abilities to your list, travel and write books as a service to others. And also to channel the Aliens, Ascended masters and various spirits, and this path is leading you towards becoming a channel/medium. But from your vision in the past of Christ on the Cross, I feel that would be the way you should go. Christ says to forsake all and follow Him who I believe Is the Author of your Gift.

Seeing the past, present and future is something that happens to me when the Presence of the Lord or as they call it, His Unction comes upon me like a heavy electric rain downpour, a very cold wind or intense but comfortable heat and the same Holy Spirit feeds what I see, hear and feel. I can only perceive as much as I'm shown and taken to wherever He wants me to go. And so the whole essence is that the Lord would give someone to see a vision or so would be for the sake of helping another.

Please forgive me, I do not have great depth as would be advisable, and sincerely hope you may have gotten even just a little something that would be useful.

one-light 22-07-2019 02:12 PM

Thanks Aknaton - I personally know astral projection works, about 15 months ago I was so into astral, followed instructions then 'finally' it worked I pulled out of my body via a rope and I seen those beautiful trees and blue sky you mentioned, I just said one word 'wow' at what I was seeing for about 3 seconds then decided to go back into body and we'll do the same tomorrow, that was 15 months ago lol no where near since...

Not my path yet!! My path is to follow Jesus with his guidance and help keep our church good - and you got it spot on the other day increase prayer - 3 years ago when me and my departed friend from church Fred used to talk so much about these invitation flyers to give out to shops to help protect church numbers - that's my path and journey to help where I can for our beautiful magnificent town centre church that needs 'people' and Jesus knows this and 4 years now i delivered 30,000 flyers to shops to place on 140 shop counters so people can hand pick them up, and do you know I only know of 2 people in all that time that picked one up and came in, but 30,000+ were put in peoples pockets by themselves so I think there will have been more came in via them.

But do you know a few years ago when I was struggling health wise I was always chatting/praying to Jesus as my best friend, can you give me strength to deliver more... And I remember talking to one of my friends at church saying ive not long now and I'm going to have on my stone 'Faithful Servant to Jesus Christ' - then as a few years go by I'm chatting to my support team Higher Self/Angels/Guides, just going over a few thing eg flyer delivery or as now my new healing classes where I intend to mention our church to so many in classes.

But since you spoke to me Aknaton I remembered what I used to do, speak to Jesus, talk things over, ask Jesus for advice, so yesterday I did this lots and prayer and I'm sure I seen My Lord Jesus last night just for a second as going to sleep, so thank you for your guidance on this. I had just closed my eyes when I saw this person, startled me but then moments later I thought I know this person Ive seen a vision of him in church.

When we are strong in spiritual mind as many of us here are - 'mental chatter' becomes a problem, you any thoughts on this my friend? I have some advice to newcomers here, words I use to override any negative words that keep trying to get in my mind, behave, back, or my favorite 'love' high vibrational word also light is high vibrational word as well.

Aknaton 22-07-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks Aknaton - I personally know astral projection works, about 15 months ago I was so into astral, followed instructions then 'finally' it worked I pulled out of my body via a rope and I seen those beautiful trees and blue sky you mentioned, I just said one word 'wow' at what I was seeing for about 3 seconds then decided to go back into body and we'll do the same tomorrow, that was 15 months ago lol no where near since...

Not my path yet!! My path is to follow Jesus with his guidance and help keep our church good - and you got it spot on the other day increase prayer - 3 years ago when me and my departed friend from church Fred used to talk so much about these invitation flyers to give out to shops to help protect church numbers - that's my path and journey to help where I can for our beautiful magnificent town centre church that needs 'people' and Jesus knows this and 4 years now i delivered 30,000 flyers to shops to place on 140 shop counters so people can hand pick them up, and do you know I only know of 2 people in all that time that picked one up and came in, but 30,000+ were put in peoples pockets by themselves so I think there will have been more came in via them.

But do you know a few years ago when I was struggling health wise I was always chatting/praying to Jesus as my best friend, can you give me strength to deliver more... And I remember talking to one of my friends at church saying ive not long now and I'm going to have on my stone 'Faithful Servant to Jesus Christ' - then as a few years go by I'm chatting to my support team Higher Self/Angels/Guides, just going over a few thing eg flyer delivery or as now my new healing classes where I intend to mention our church to so many in classes.

But since you spoke to me Aknaton I remembered what I used to do, speak to Jesus, talk things over, ask Jesus for advice, so yesterday I did this lots and prayer and I'm sure I seen My Lord Jesus last night just for a second as going to sleep, so thank you for your guidance on this. I had just closed my eyes when I saw this person, startled me but then moments later I thought I know this person Ive seen a vision of him in church.

When we are strong in spiritual mind as many of us here are - 'mental chatter' becomes a problem, you any thoughts on this my friend? I have some advice to newcomers here, words I use to override any negative words that keep trying to get in my mind, behave, back, or my favorite 'love' high vibrational word also light is high vibrational word as well.

30,000+ flyers? That's heavy service!!! My service to the Lord is but a drop in the bucket as compared to that!

Looking at the spiritual strength and mental chatter part, I feel I'm not good enough to offer advice, my Angel says I'm to learn from you concerning this as he said your a skilled meditator, so I thought that you were a meditation teacher of sorts.

But I always use the Word of God concerning that word or just get into praise and hope the Spirit comes down and leaves His peace.

I would really love to know what I could do to enhance my concentration.

one-light 22-07-2019 08:28 PM

Thank you so much for your comments about the flyers, its so appreciated as it goes unnoticed by the church, I just get on with it... I have to say though on the day I had the 20k pile of 800 delivered every 3 weeks in my hands as I always kept a count of how many - on that day I said or thought I must be past 20000 by now and within moments a man sitting on a wall started clapping and looking at me, I just said hi or thank you, can't remember as it was in the days as ive said before I was weak and it felt like my God was keeping me upright by holding onto my collar.

I also have to share this as we should share 'happenings' - one time about 4 years ago I had 6 weeks off drained of energy - and just at one moment when i was lying on the bed and I said to myself 'im just waiting for something good to happen', and the sun came in at that moment shone through the blinds and onto the carpet, i shouted to my wife to come up as she witnessed it as well - so the amazing thing is it was a cloudy day and the sun was to the rear of the house at that time of day, not the front where it was shining in. I glanced through the blinds there was an opening in the dark clouds and it was the sun shining through, not a helicopter, and even if it was which it was not, then for this to happen just as i'd asked for something good - how I don't know, lovely gift of hope yes.

Meditation, not a specialist but power of the mind yes I know my way around that area - and you'll need a strong mind on your amazing journey here this lifetime. Can I ask do you have problems when starting meditation with calming the mind? When people go through enlightenment/awakening mental chatter becomes a problem, that's stuff going around in your mind when you don't want it to, this can also include words coming into your mind that you would't normally say or think - I had difficulties with this about a year ago but its subsiding, I get control fast if it starts to happen. Its getting late her in the UK but I'll look on again tomorrow my friend.

one-light 23-07-2019 08:46 PM

Over the next coming days I'm going to write about some of the knowledge ive gained with my two and a half years research into keeping the mind and body strong - including meditation to help some of my friends here who like myself might keep stumbling along the way on our journey health wise... We are all human beings made of 100% energy so that makes us all energy beings, so makes sense to keep the mind/body strong, while the body is just a vehicle for our spirit, we need to keep it strong as possible with correct energy while we delve into the spiritual side of things here on this brilliant forum, whilst on our individual amazing travels here on Earth.

Aknaton 28-07-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Thank you so much for your comments about the flyers, its so appreciated as it goes unnoticed by the church, I just get on with it... I have to say though on the day I had the 20k pile of 800 delivered every 3 weeks in my hands as I always kept a count of how many - on that day I said or thought I must be past 20000 by now and within moments a man sitting on a wall started clapping and looking at me, I just said hi or thank you, can't remember as it was in the days as ive said before I was weak and it felt like my God was keeping me upright by holding onto my collar.

I also have to share this as we should share 'happenings' - one time about 4 years ago I had 6 weeks off drained of energy - and just at one moment when i was lying on the bed and I said to myself 'im just waiting for something good to happen', and the sun came in at that moment shone through the blinds and onto the carpet, i shouted to my wife to come up as she witnessed it as well - so the amazing thing is it was a cloudy day and the sun was to the rear of the house at that time of day, not the front where it was shining in. I glanced through the blinds there was an opening in the dark clouds and it was the sun shining through, not a helicopter, and even if it was which it was not, then for this to happen just as i'd asked for something good - how I don't know, lovely gift of hope yes.

Meditation, not a specialist but power of the mind yes I know my way around that area - and you'll need a strong mind on your amazing journey here this lifetime. Can I ask do you have problems when starting meditation with calming the mind? When people go through enlightenment/awakening mental chatter becomes a problem, that's stuff going around in your mind when you don't want it to, this can also include words coming into your mind that you would't normally say or think - I had difficulties with this about a year ago but its subsiding, I get control fast if it starts to happen. Its getting late her in the UK but I'll look on again tomorrow my friend.

Amazing experience! I have had that experience numerous times with my wife. You and I both know it wasn't by "some remote chance". I tried to test this once, but the sun didn't come out.

I spent a bit of time in the Kriya Yoga circles, about 6 years, I can't wait to see them!

BigJohn 16-08-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Jewish prophecy claimed the Messiah would be hung on a tree.

Acts 5:30 reads in the King James Bible:

The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree."

BigJohn 16-08-2019 02:11 AM

Quote:

I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron."

It is claimed Metraton is the Angel Enoch became after God took him as recorded in

Genesis 5:24
which reads:

"Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away."

Maybe you are being attuned to be a channeler.

one-light 16-08-2019 06:58 AM

thanks for your reply BigJohn - I know what I saw in church 100% - 2 and half years on now, I know this because someone was telling me to double check the upright arms again, the 'image/vision' Jesus had a beard and was still alive in physical form with us here on earth and I seen Jesus's face looked at piece and head was up - then I seen his face again in my mind soon after I posted on here 2 years on, and Angel Sparkles were brighter that evening, so I know people on here are to know about this image/vision I was shown...and it makes you think and just wonder what did King James witness from 'higher knowledge' 1600 years later after Jesus's physical passing from here on earth..

Proteus 16-08-2019 04:36 PM

Who the real King James was really intrigues me for this reason.

Gracey 16-08-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

I dreamt of metatrons cube one time and it led me to research a bit. here is some information I found that you might not of come across yet....

In old Jewish Texts. Metatron is the highest angel, a celestial scribe who wrote God’s words. This made him second in the spiritual hierarchy. He created a cube out of his soul and within this cube is all of creation, making his soul the guardian of everything, including all the knowledge of the universe being created, the angles, etc. If any human gets any Intelligence of God, it is from this cube. Jewish folks say that Arch Angel Michael transformed into Metatron. Others say the Enoch was taken to Heaven alive and became Metatron. Metatron is known to have a twin brother Sandalphon. Back in the day some people used this cube to ward off demons.

If I had this experience like you did, I would research to see if thunder sounds are in anyway related to metatron. i just did a quick search and found that thunder encircles his form.

utopiandreamchild 17-08-2019 12:55 AM

Quote:

The heaven are shopping around for more likely candidates. Love them and they'll do for you. The greatest of all angels are the seraphim which only god has the ability to summon because of the uniqueness of the love they are. Amen

LookingForGuidance 04-09-2019 12:44 AM

Thank you for this forum - it is very helpful and insightful.

one-light 10-09-2019 08:20 PM

thank you for your reply...

one-light 12-10-2019 09:27 AM

Well its been as good as 3 years now since I seen the vision 'in church' - my tinitus is unusually up for this time of the morning, which 'in my estimation' there's something going on connection wise with my support team, as in telling me to write something particular, just get on with it!

Again this 'is my estimation' as I learn on my journey here - so i'm writing with some guidance...

3 years ago I didn't keep a diary, but I could work the exact day out if needed as it was the Sunday that 'The Friendship Circle' took over the service in Oct/Nov 2016 - all ladies doing the whole service, with the minister just adding a bit at the conclusion of it, when the vision/image appeared from the Holy Spirit - so there's a message here to all you new on lookers, keep a diary, buy it today - because in 5 years time details are important 'to you'.

Ive seen many images of guidance, but this was a big/important one.... ive walked a lot of miles on this planet in my 66 years - So I was riding my mountain bike this morning - and in my old but alert head I was thinking write!!

You'll all make your mind up on this - I am just humble me, a mechanic for 20/30 years - but nearly 3 years on now, I know what I seen...

And if I can think of anything to add on this thread in the future to push it to the top I will, because it should be on view.

LadyMay 12-10-2019 01:18 PM

I had something similar like this happen to me once when I was under spiritual attack. I was falling asleep and there was a huge flash of white light and Archangel Michael swooped in out of nowhere.

Aknaton 12-10-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMay
I had something similar like this happen to me once when I was under spiritual attack. I was falling asleep and there was a huge flash of white light and Archangel Michael swooped in out of nowhere.

Ah, the great Archangel Michael... I remember about a few months ago, lucifer was coming to attack our us with a silver sword about a few meters from our apartment, and we called the Archangel Michael and he landed right in front of lucifer in a golden suit of armour and a golden sword with his wings raised up high, and made this cool battle stance and said to lucifer in a calm but authoritative voice, "You don't belong here."

Now, seeing Archangel Michael appear to you makes me wonder what type of connection you have with him, as He seldom appears to anyone.

LadyMay 14-10-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aknaton
Now, seeing Archangel Michael appear to you makes me wonder what type of connection you have with him, as He seldom appears to anyone.

I don't know, I see a lot of things. Just one of my gifts I think, not sure it means anything. I just hope I can help others with these experiences.

one-light 06-11-2019 08:34 PM

I read recently - in early hours if you can quieten your mind and focus on the tiny ringing in your mind/ears and hold that focus for 3 minutes on the ringing so thoughts go down to a 'single thread' for that time - AP vibrations will come rushing in.

Now holding that focus for 3 mins is hard, but I tell your this, my tinnitus is quietened/silenced momentarily 'twice' for a few seconds, and calmer the next morning, so I'll be trying it more over days/weeks ahead.

I wrote this here because this thread deserves to be seen - and the AP/tinnitus information will be valuable to someone out there...

one-light 14-12-2019 12:04 PM

Anyone else on here had a visit from Metatron? I had one visit early hours with his name presented in my mind and a image of a cube - then I was 'guided' to a website days after looking, with a very unusual drawing of the cube in black as I had seen with what I describe a baubles on it, the exact image - now knowing it was the circles as in the 13 circles.

I speak to him many times and look forward to meeting again.

I'm sure there must be some amazing stories/happenings people have to share...