PDA

View Full Version : Removing bad habits

daya_lv
23-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Hi All,
Everybody has one or other bad habit. It might be smoking, nail biting or even french fries. everybody want to quit their bad habit but one of the most difficult task. I know we can do this with pendulum. I searched enough for book on same but I could not find any. Any here can teach me same? I want to really help people to overcome their bad habit.

Thanks in advance
Daya

Reincar-Nation
24-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Look into visualisations I think, I read recently that everything that you imagine, on some level of your existence, is as real as the nose on your face... Given enough time, the things that you imagine become real on the physical plane too. Ive heard a lot about visualisations over the years, but never had it explained to me in a way that made so much sense as that did. I think start with that, and use the pendulum as a guide through this process...
Hope it helps...

TakesFeelings
24-11-2014, 04:36 AM
I've had a hand whole of visualizations create into the physical plane. It helps to be detailed with the visual and keep on with it. I stopped with visualizations, I will start up again since they are very rewarding!
PEACE

TakesFeelings
24-11-2014, 04:37 AM
Oh, I forgot who it was on SF said to look up EFT on youtube, I use to do this also and will try tonight!