PDA

View Full Version : Reading Energy through Technology

Sangress
11-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Hmm, this may seem like an odd question, but for some reason I feel I should ask.

Who here is able to, or believes it is possible, or has known someone else to read and manipulate energy directly through and from things like:

The internet. (eg - chat rooms, forums, email, websites)

Telephones and media in general (eg - video calls, television, video games)

Books (eg - any kind of book, factual, fictional or other)

The reason I am asking this is uncertain, but I think it may simply be to see how and if many people utilize old and new technology in psychic and spiritual ways to effect others or themselves.

I have heard many people think it is not possible, so I am interested as to why or why not that is so as well.

Shadowside
11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
I haven't tried to mess with anything digital, but I do try to influence games of chance with positvely charged energy that's aligned to my energy signature.
I tend to find that it doesn't influence it that much, but it is noticeable. When working with dice that are charged, I tend to roll higher, this can be explained away by just me being lucky but i still do it just incase.

I also charge certain magical books in hopes of making the ritual that im currently doing more powerful.

Enya
11-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Well, I know it is possible to read someone's aura, give a message from spirit and/or attune a person to reiki via the internet (chat rooms and emails), so manipulation of energy doesn't seem so far-fetched after that... It's a matter of intent and focus, I should imagine, just as in any energy manipulation.
I have felt energy pulses or waves when I check into some websites, so I make sure I am shielded, just in case something nasty is there.

Telephones, tv etc - again, just another form of energy connection, as are the written or spoken word. It doesn't take much research to note the manipulation which goes on via these methods of influence.

I believe chaos magicians and neo-shamans can work this way, although I have little knowledge of that area.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Energy is the foundation upon which all of the manifest existence is built upon, which means that technology along with any other aspect of the human experience can act as a conduit for energetic transference, manipulation, and distortion. People themselves generate energetic fields of varying sizes and configurations, and these parameters along with the degree to which any given individual has attuned themselves to their energy body will dictate the manner in which their energy will influence the energy fields of others. Those with larger fields and greater awareness generally set the precedent for collective fields like the one here or on any other online venue, meaning that the underlying tone of conversations and the scope of subjects capable of being explored is effectively predetermined for those operating under the influence of the collective field.

As far as utilizing energy fields for the purposes of manipulating the outcome of events or influencing the perceptions of others goes, one can observe the interplay of their own field with the fields of others or that of the collective, but as soon as one chooses to intentionally manipulate those fields then they are choosing to use the illusion of separation as a means to conduct that which is inherently transcendent of separation. A decision such as this will always have consequences simply because on the most fundamental level disrupting the free will of others is no different than relinquishing one's own.

Xan
12-12-2010, 01:33 AM
It's one's level of consciousness and intent that determines how much they can influence energies... their own and others and non-sentient objects.

While consciousness is still at the level of separation effects will be little.

As our consciousness becomes aware in the universal interconnectedness that is inherent in everything - which quantum physics has discovered and spiritual mysticism has always known - then our capacity to influence increases.

Along with this there is a growing sense of integrity, and rather than manipulating for selfish aims we become naturally more altruistic.

This is part of spiritual awakening.

Xan

tragblack
12-12-2010, 01:46 AM
Who here is able to, or believes it is possible, or has known someone else to read and manipulate energy directly through and from things like:

Telephones and media in general (eg - video calls, television, video games)

Books (eg - any kind of book, factual, fictional or other)

I feel like I gain a kind of energy after watching a movie or finishing a novel, if that is the kind of thing you are talking about.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 01:50 AM
It's one's level of consciousness and intent that determines how much they can influence energies... their own and others and non-sentient objects.

While consciousness is still at the level of separation effects will be little.

The only problem here is that the phrase "at the level of separation" encompasses a vast spectrum of consciousness levels (and sub-levels and concurrent levels and hybrid levels, etc.). In other words, it's not that simple.

As our consciousness becomes aware in the universal interconnectedness that is inherent in everything - which quantum physics has discovered and spiritual mysticism has always known - then our capacity to influence increases.

Along with this there is a growing sense of integrity, and rather than manipulating for selfish aims we become naturally more altruistic.

This is part of spiritual awakening.

Xan
Basically the crux of what you're saying is that spiritual awareness and the capacity to manifest spiritual awareness develop concurrently, which again isn't necessarily the case. One can have great capacity to manifest but the quality of what they manifest can be very low, and of course vice versa. It is only when we are able to achieve a total union between form and formless that we find the type of balance between the spiritual and the material that you allude to above.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 01:51 AM
unfortunately, i think your both wrong. Seperation is not an illusion, it's a choice. We might be the same in make-up, but choice is where we seperate. There is a lot that interconnects us but there's more that seperates us. Seperation should be celebrated, it's the greatest gift that one could have bestowed upon them. The act of being seperate is the act of being unique. My ability to influence is just as great or greater than yours, and I choose to be seperate.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 01:55 AM
unfortunately, i think your both wrong. Seperation is not an illusion, it's a choice. We might be the same in make-up, but choice is where we seperate. There is a lot that interconnects us but there's more that seperates us. Seperation should be celebrated, it's the greatest gift that one could have bestowed upon them. The act of being seperate is the act of being unique. My ability to influence is just as great or greater than yours, and I choose to be seperate.

One cannot choose to be separate without first having the experience of wholeness.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 01:58 AM
wholeness is the true illusion, cause no matter how good you are at one thing, you will always be missing another.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 01:59 AM
There will always be things you won't do in your life so therefore your life experience is incomplete, and without completeness you cannot be whole.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 02:00 AM
seperation and detachment is the true path.

Xan
12-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Wholeness is the eternal context of all levels of consciousness and energy. The ocean which contains all the individual waves.

But in order for this to make real sense one must experience it directly for themselves.

Xan

radareyes
12-12-2010, 02:03 AM
wholeness is the true illusion, cause no matter how good you are at one thing, you will always be missing another.

An english lesson is really all that's necessary. :wink:

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 02:04 AM
But as humans it is impossible to obtain. darn. Oh well, thanks for playing the game of life.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 02:08 AM
don't know what your trying to say there. Cause i'm pretty sure I spelled it right.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 02:09 AM
But as humans it is impossible to obtain. darn. Oh well, thanks for playing the game of life.
I don't know, Shadowside, most of the humans I know have found it imminently possible to learn how to speak english. :wink:

radareyes
12-12-2010, 02:10 AM
don't know what your trying to say there. Cause i'm pretty sure I spelled it right.

I'm trying to say that wholeness and the experience of there being something missing are mutually exclusive.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Maybe it's my 20/80 vision, or the fact that typing responses on a wii is difficult, but i'm like 100% that you have no idea what your talking about.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Maybe it's my 20/80 vision, or the fact that typing responses on a wii is difficult, but i'm like 100% that you have no idea what your talking about.

I don't doubt it.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 02:29 AM
srsly, at lest its not lik this. rotf****. I h8 text speak.

By the way which university did you get your language teaching degree from?

radareyes
12-12-2010, 02:36 AM
srsly, at lest its not lik this. rotf****. I h8 text speak.

By the way which university did you get your language teaching degree from?

What language teaching degree might that be?

Sangress
12-12-2010, 02:42 AM
I would prefer it if this thread stayed on topic and did not include bickering about others ability to write, speak or interpret the English language.

Thank you.

Xan
12-12-2010, 02:50 AM
I'm trying to say that wholeness and the experience of there being something missing are mutually exclusive.
Well said, radar.

In the same vein... "trying to influence" something you perceive as separate and apart from you is an entirely different ballgame from intimately recognizing the reality of interconnectedness and creating effects through that interconnection.

Xan

radareyes
12-12-2010, 03:57 AM
I would prefer it if this thread stayed on topic and did not include bickering about others ability to write, speak or interpret the English language.

Thank you.

You're welcome. :smile:

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 04:48 AM
The orginal example was a six sided die so i'll stick with that. There is no denying that everything is even to the slightest degree interconnected, the slightest degree being were all made of matter, but the die and myself are of two different worlds, one a plastic inanimate object, and myself a complex organic being capable of rational thought. The Die has no will to influence, it's movements are but chance, my energy programming I placed in the die tried to alter the movements of said die, benefiting the outcome I programmed into it. In this example there is no deeper meaning to the die, to put it bluntly, It's just a plastic die and that's all it's ever going to be. There is no deeper meaning or complex relationship, between myself and the die. Not every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom.

Sangress
12-12-2010, 05:07 AM
The reason I have written this post is because I am able to read almost every aspect of a person through most types of media and, in turn, am able to influence or manipulate them after I have sensed them due to psychic connections or bonds formed with them at the instant of "contact."

Distance is no barrier to the mind.

Intent and skill is all that is needed to contact, manipulate, read or draw a person toward you through old and new technology/media.

The sensing of or the use of constructs over inanimate physical objects is a different subject entirely, to what I am proposing.

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 05:19 AM
I was just making a point to xan and radareyes.

So if your able to do this, then you should know a decent bit about me. I propose that you do your technique on myself, and then post what you read or saw on this topic, I don't mind I just want to see if this works. Just some general astral and physical facts about me will be fine. I'm giving you my consent to do this.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 07:29 AM
The orginal example was a six sided die so i'll stick with that. There is no denying that everything is even to the slightest degree interconnected, the slightest degree being were all made of matter,

Matter is the variable that separates, not interconnects.

but the die and myself are of two different worlds, one a plastic inanimate object, and myself a complex organic being capable of rational thought.
Two different worlds within the confines of the very narrow parameters you've defined above, yes. Beyond that, not really.

The Die has no will to influence, it's movements are but chance,
Chance is the name that people give to interconnected events that they lack the perspective to see in their entirety.

my energy programming I placed in the die tried to alter the movements of said die, benefiting the outcome I programmed into it.
In this example there is no deeper meaning to the die, to put it bluntly, It's just a plastic die and that's all it's ever going to be

Actually, a plastic die, like all material constructs, is subject to the laws of impermanence and entropy and could eventually be any number of things, corporeal or otherwise.

There is no deeper meaning or complex relationship, between myself and the die. How d'ya figure?

Not every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom.

So tell me, Shadowside -- if the wisdom you speak of is universal, then how is it not applicable in every situation?

Shadowside
12-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Matter is the variable that separates, not interconnects.

Wrong. Everything around you is made of matter, you and the walls, the ceiling, and the air. That connects you, it dosen't seperate.

Two different worlds within the confines of the very narrow parameters you've defined above, yes. Beyond that, not really.

Having a soul, a mind, and a living body, is not narrow in any respect.

Chance is the name that people give to interconnected events that they lack the perspective to see in their entirety.

Chance is another name for the random. Or a series of circumstances that you can't entirely control. Not everthing is connected to another, that is false logic.

Actually, a plastic die, like all material constructs, is subject to the laws of impermanence and entropy and could eventually be any number of things, corporeal or otherwise.

Everthing is subject to death or destruction even time itself. But twenty bucks says that the plastic polymers don't give out for another 150 years.

How d'ya figure?

So tell me, Shadowside -- if the wisdom you speak of is universal, then how is it not applicable in every situation?
I didn't say it was universal, don't put words in my mouth. The word "Not" was placed infront like this, NOT every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom. I was saying that there was no deep spiritual meaning in the die, it's just a die.

radareyes
12-12-2010, 06:10 PM
I didn't say it was universal, don't put words in my mouth.
universal wisdom

The word "Not" was placed infront like this, NOT every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom.

I was saying that there was no deep spiritual meaning in the die, it's just a die.

So you keep saying.

Sangress
13-12-2010, 12:08 AM
So if your able to do this, then you should know a decent bit about me. I propose that you do your technique on myself, and then post what you read or saw on this topic, I don't mind I just want to see if this works. Just some general astral and physical facts about me will be fine. I'm giving you my consent to do this.

I would prefer not to do any such thing.

I don't read anyone for entertainment pupropses and especially not on demand or even with consent thrown at me.

If I were to read anyone it would be by my own choice and I ask that you respect that.

I wrote this thread to learn from others, not to read other people.

Shadowside
13-12-2010, 12:34 AM
I would prefer not to do any such thing.

I don't read anyone for entertainment pupropses and especially not on demand or even with consent thrown at me.

If I were to read anyone it would be by my own choice and I ask that you respect that.

I wrote this thread to learn from others, not to read other people.

It's your call, to tell you the truth I don't you could do it accurately to begin with.
It wasn't for my entertainment, I just wanted to see if you could do it. By the way it was just a suggestion, not a threat or an insult. So you don't have to act like it's the worst idea in the world.

Sangress
13-12-2010, 01:19 AM
It's your call, to tell you the truth I don't you could do it accurately to begin with.
It wasn't for my entertainment, I just wanted to see if you could do it. By the way it was just a suggestion, not a threat or an insult. So you don't have to act like it's the worst idea in the world.

If you believed I could do what I do accurately by only the written word then you would be a fool to begin with, so I respect your opinion.

I know that you did not ask for entertainment, it seemed that you were just curious and wanted to know whether I was being honest, which is fine by me.

I was simply giving my own reason for not reading you when you proposed it.

Your comment that I was acting as though I had recieved a threat or insult or that I thought it was the worst idea in the world is your perception alone.

Now, back to the original topic if you don't mind.