PDA

View Full Version : Was this an Aura, or just a trick of the eyes?

Alex-The-Iceman
23-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I was sitting in class a few days ago looking at my professor, and at a certain point I kinda let my eyes relax and I saw a white-ish/transparent outline around my professor. It would kinda follow her around as she moved, and if I looked away from her and then looked back it would dissapear until I relaxed my eyes again and focused on her face/forehead. I was thinking it may be an aura but I just played it off as a trick of the eyes.

Today, I was in the same class and saw this again, except that this time the outline was a rich shade of green/blue. It emenated from all around her, and when I would look away the green/blue thing would trail in my vision and then dissapear. When I would look back,m the "aura" would again be gone, until I relaxed my eyes and looked at her face/forehead.

Aura, or trick of the eyes?

Kaere
23-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not an expert on auras so this is just my opinion. The whitish/transparant outline made me think it was a trick of the eyes, but the coloured outline, that says to me it's an aura.

Spiritlite
23-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Yep I do believe you were seeing her aura. If the white transparent light followed her that's her light aura........the colored outline a few days later says to me you were getting better at seeing her aura.
Spiritlite.

Serenity Bear
24-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Yep it sounds like her aura. It can appear as a misty heat haze, just like you would see from very hot tarmac roads. The nearest layer of the body is very much like you discribed, then from this you can see the faint misty colours further out from the body.

Lightspirit
24-11-2010, 09:35 AM
as serenity said. but look to the side of people not dead on, i have never seen someone cocooned in a misty shroud. It is usually best seen to the edge of someone. That is the easiest way at first. try looking at your hands at night too with a very slight light in your windows equivalent to moonlight on a ful moon, or something like it. best seen when your eyes adjust to darkness.

Spiritlite
24-11-2010, 05:19 PM
yeah I always see things from the side of my eyes never straight on. Where I work there's a lot of ghost activity and so I only see them out the corner of my eye and if I look dead on they dissapear.
Spiritlite.

Celeste
04-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I think that was what you were seeing, and it changed colors due to a change in her physical well being. The transparent/white I would guess is when she was under the weather.

Now I see the auras on the trees and they always seem to be transparent/white.

spiritfirst
14-12-2010, 06:56 PM
That's the Aura you were seeing.

Selenphina
17-12-2010, 06:51 PM
When i began seeing auras, at first they appeared whiteish. With a little practice, it seemed I was able to see colors after that. From my experience, I'd say you are seeing exactly what I am by how you described it. I believe what we are both seeing are auras, though it took some time of me questioning that and thinking it was an illusion or trick of the eyes until I came to that conclusion.

mattie
19-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I was sitting in class a few days ago looking at my professor, and at a certain point I kinda let my eyes relax and I saw a white-ish/transparent outline around my professor. It would kinda follow her around as she moved, and if I looked away from her and then looked back it would dissapear until I relaxed my eyes again and focused on her face/forehead. I was thinking it may be an aura but I just played it off as a trick of the eyes.

Today, I was in the same class and saw this again, except that this time the outline was a rich shade of green/blue. It emenated from all around her, and when I would look away the green/blue thing would trail in my vision and then dissapear. When I would look back,m the "aura" would again be gone, until I relaxed my eyes and looked at her face/forehead.

Aura, or trick of the eyes?

"If the outline that you describe was a solid field right around her this may have been the beginning of seeing of energy fields. If it was out from her body & just an outline I’m not as sure it was.

Tree energy fields were much easier for me to see than human ones. I was reading an aura site & an account of this had loads of credibility as the woman discussed how pretty the tree energy fields were in her area w/ lots of spiky evergreens. As I did my daily walks at a local park I used the manifestation, Your eyes can see it, let them. In about a month I was seeing the beginnings of energy fields.

At first it just looked visually disturbed above the trees, not in a negative energy way, but like looking through really old window glass, sort of wavy. Soon this slightly wavy area moved into being distinct energy fields that gently pulsated. They can have several levels, being stronger closest to the trees.

This ability continued to strengthen until it has become a nearly normal part of my vision. The first time the tree energy fields popped into view when I was driving was a real surprise. It was also a surprise the first time I saw an active energy field w/ an Internet picture. It was a pic of Glastonbury Tor. For some reason it is easier to see these energy fields in internet pics for me than w/ printed pics in books. Maybe it has something to do w/ the Internet frequency.

Since then I’ve seen the same type of active energy fields w/ small flying birds, flying airplanes, strong cumulus clouds, many buildings, & even w/ pictures on the Internet. While human energy fields are still harder to see, they have the same gently pulsating characteristics. Sometimes these extend out about 6 inches from the body.

I never see colors w/ the energy fields, but other people do. What I see is whitish or sometimes the background color as a clearer, more intense version of it.

The key in seeing energy fields is to be very relaxed about it. Being laid back about connecting energetically & gently aligning our energies is much more useful than pushing these things too hard w/ this & connecting w/ the higher dimensions (Ds) in general. I think this emerged for me as I really didn't care if I saw them, I was just curious. I had believed that the physical body had energy fields for decades even though I had never seen them before.

As we expand our awareness, some begin to see energy first while others have different abilities emerge so don't overly compare your own experiences w/ others. Most importantly don't feel your progress isn't measuring up to others' experiences or that you're deficient in any way energetically.

It is likely that when we all have full 5D awareness that we will have the same abilities that we now call psychic.

Vishuddha
02-01-2011, 11:27 AM
That was definitely the aura..its the outer layer.