PDA

View Full Version : Alphabet and pendulum?

azuly
15-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Does anyone has nice alphabet chart for pendulum?
Wouldn't this be the same as ouiji board?

This is my experience few days ago. I printed some charts that I found online and tried it after meditation as I was grounded and protected.

I always ask pendulum first if it wants to answer some of my questions. It always said yes. Once I asked if there is an angel with me,it said yes...asked if it wants to spell its name for me,said no so I left at that.
Then I asked if there is another spirit of highest good there as well,said yes,asked if it wants to spell name and said yes.... so... pendulum started spelling(lphabet was in semi circle).. Name ended beeing Fooac. I asked if that was spirits name and it said no.

So I gues I need a better chart :)

DelediaDanae
19-02-2014, 08:36 PM
I feel like making your own by hand is best. It's more personal! Mine gave be wonky names at first too but the more I used it the better it got and it's now giving full sentences. Just make sure you like your chart. I think that's important! Make it appealing to you, just like your pendulum has to appeal to you!

Norligh
20-02-2014, 12:50 PM
I've been using my pendulum for years and at first I got the wonky names and odd messages too. Now my connection to my higher self is immediate and strong, a relationship I am in awe of at times and at other times it has become so much my normal that I almost take it for granted!

How I make my board is I draw a circle about 8 inches in diameter. Then I divide it into 26 pie slices and around the edge of the circle I write in the alphabet. I hand the pendulum over the middle and it swings to the letter to spell things out to me. As it begins it starts getting psychic and I'll know the words before they are spelled.

Keep working at it. You'll contact your guides, angels, and soul.

I feel like making your own by hand is best. It's more personal! Mine gave be wonky names at first too but the more I used it the better it got and it's now giving full sentences. Just make sure you like your chart. I think that's important! Make it appealing to you, just like your pendulum has to appeal to you!