PDA

View Full Version : Successfully dowsed for water

Moon on Water
08-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Someone taught me how to dowse for water using two straightened out aluminium hangers. I just bought a piece of land and used this method sucessfully. Now everyone wants me to dowse for them. I tell them anyone can do it. I do belive most can. I asked two of my cynical friends to try dowsing on my site and they too pointed to the same spot. They were shocked. Has anyone else used this method?

pixszi
08-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I have used dowsing rods to find hiddden drain tiles in ag fields. It really works!

I love my Twin Soul
08-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Hi, I have used wire bent and a Pendulum for that with good success, also used a map one time of a place that I had never seen. Three of us Divined it and we all got the same places which seemed to be the best places for wells. It was of hundreds of acres and I really enjoyed doing it. Have also found drain pipes dong that and asked underground streams if they would move as they were causing ill health to the person in the house I divined. There was another stream outside the house which it agreed to shift too, made a big difference to the bad energies running through the place and the ladies health improved a lot afterwards.