PDA

View Full Version : now that i have a pic can anyone see an aura at all ? :)

geminilite
09-10-2011, 12:51 AM
hi everyone , ok finally i have mastered how to use the pics on here lol so i jsut wondered if anyone can see what my aura is now that i have uploaded a picture?

thanks to anyone who can in advance :D

and if you need a bigger pic than my profile let me know and i'll post another one :) xx

mattie
09-10-2011, 12:19 PM
hi everyone , ok finally i have mastered how to use the pics on here lol so i jsut wondered if anyone can see what my aura is now that i have uploaded a picture?

thanks to anyone who can in advance :D

and if you need a bigger pic than my profile let me know and i'll post another one :) xx

I can often see auras & energy signatures in pics, but a slightly smaller pic would be easier as, for me, it is necessary to have some background. If you want to post a smaller one, a 2nd pic can be posted that shows on the profile page. Even if you have a pic that is the size where I could see it, I'm not going to be able to tell you anything about it, just that I observe it. Reading an aura isn't something I do, or try to do.

Everyone has an aura. This energy is their life force. W/o it they wouldn't exist.

geminilite
10-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I can often see auras & energy signatures in pics, but a slightly smaller pic would be easier as, for me, it is necessary to have some background. If you want to post a smaller one, a 2nd pic can be posted that shows on the profile page. Even if you have a pic that is the size where I could see it, I'm not going to be able to tell you anything about it, just that I observe it. Reading an aura isn't something I do, or try to do.

Everyone has an aura. This energy is their life force. W/o it they wouldn't exist.

Hi Mattie, I'll have to see if i can find another to post , i did think that maybe this one is a little too close, not to worry though , thanks xx