PDA

View Full Version : Can you explain these to me?

Hez0405
23-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello you, yes you:color:

I was wondering if you lovely people could shed some light on a couple of things for me. And I think these two are in relation to chakras more than anything else.

1. Very occasionally, at random moments - my head will start to tingle, somewhere between the top right of my head to the bottom right. Its a weird tingle, its like my brain has pins and needles. Im pretty sure this relates to one of the chakras but Im not sure which one and it would be nice if someone could take the time to explain to me what it means.

2. When I talk about serious subjects ie God, or my past or vibes and my intuition in general, my stomach goes all weird, like butterflies but I also get like shaky, even when I was 8-9 it was like this. Again Im pretty sure this relates to one of the chakras but it would be nice if someone could explain to me what it means.

Now the last topic (sorry this post is rather long hehe) is that now and when I was in high school if stared at people and sort of not concentrate.. 'let my mind wonder' kind of thing i would (and still do) see like an outline round people, its like a colourless cloud of smoke about an inch thick, I was wondering if this is an aura?

Any feedback would really help me. Thank you :smile:

trshk
31-05-2011, 04:15 PM
In answer to your final question you are seeing auras, regarding the rest it sounds like your are very sensitive to energies and you should wear a crystal for protection as it will also help to keep your chakras in balance.

Hez0405
31-05-2011, 05:07 PM
What crystal would you reccommend and thank you for being the first person to reply!

NiteOwl
31-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Hello you, yes you:color:

I was wondering if you lovely people could shed some light on a couple of things for me. And I think these two are in relation to chakras more than anything else.

1. Very occasionally, at random moments - my head will start to tingle, somewhere between the top right of my head to the bottom right. Its a weird tingle, its like my brain has pins and needles. Im pretty sure this relates to one of the chakras but Im not sure which one and it would be nice if someone could take the time to explain to me what it means.

2. When I talk about serious subjects ie God, or my past or vibes and my intuition in general, my stomach goes all weird, like butterflies but I also get like shaky, even when I was 8-9 it was like this. Again Im pretty sure this relates to one of the chakras but it would be nice if someone could explain to me what it means.

Now the last topic (sorry this post is rather long hehe) is that now and when I was in high school if stared at people and sort of not concentrate.. 'let my mind wonder' kind of thing i would (and still do) see like an outline round people, its like a colourless cloud of smoke about an inch thick, I was wondering if this is an aura?

Any feedback would really help me. Thank you :smile:

Hello Hez,

1.) That's your crown chakra (information) opening up. Maybe the moments are so "random", try to note when this happens and see if there is a pattern. it helped me out. :) (Jot down thoughts, actions, situations.)

2.) Sounds like you are lighting up your second chakra- sex and emotions. It's just energy fluttering around. Nothing bad, but as you can see, these matters (God, past, etc) affect you and your energy. Try balancing your chakras, or if it's your first time, balance your 7th and 2nd, and see if they feel any different.

And yes, you are seeing auras! Every one sees them differently but it's most definitely a start. The more you practice, the more layers you will see.

Love and Light!

Xan
01-06-2011, 03:02 AM
Hez... Speaking generally, these sensations and images are part of your spiritual awakening. I've learned they go on the best if we don't try to analyze them much, but just flow with what's happening. A good way to do this is with conscious breathing.

Just breathe down in your lower belly and accept whatever you feel... and keep breathing and letting go.... breathe within yourself.

Xan

Hez0405
01-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Hello Hez
Hello NiteOwl :D

1.) That's your crown chakra (information) opening up. Maybe the moments are so "random", try to note when this happens and see if there is a pattern. it helped me out. :) (Jot down thoughts, actions, situations.)
They just generally happen out of the blue, I could be sitting trying to sleep, the most recent time was when I was at work serving on a till haha!

2.) Sounds like you are lighting up your second chakra- sex and emotions. It's just energy fluttering around. Nothing bad, but as you can see, these matters (God, past, etc) affect you and your energy. Try balancing your chakras, or if it's your first time, balance your 7th and 2nd, and see if they feel any different.
Ooo, how do I do that?! I always thought that it maybe was my solar plexus.

And yes, you are seeing auras! Every one sees them differently but it's most definitely a start. The more you practice, the more layers you will see.

Haha thats pretty cool! That would be awesome, and very colourful. I could do with a change from the greys of Scotland :tongue:

Bless you :)

Hez0405
01-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Hez... Speaking generally, these sensations and images are part of your spiritual awakening.

How very exciting :icon_eek:

athribiristan
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM

This could be the 6th or the 7th chakras based on what you are saying. My gut feeling is that it deals mostly with your 6th (third eye) as you also seem to developing the ability to see auras. It indicates that your third eye is opening. That tingling is your new found awareness and will lessen over time as you learn to interpret the new signals that you are tuning into. Doing some chakra meditation will help. There are many online resources available to help you with this, as well as a number of people here on the forum that can likely help you.

Where do you experience this? The second chakra is located just below the navel, whereas the third is just above it. Your course of action would depend largely on your answer to this question. I think this is more than just chakra issues though. Sounds like you have either a major issue relating to one chakra or another, or you have been chorded by someone, or possibly both.

Any feedback would really help me. Thank you :smile: [/FONT][/SIZE]
hope that helps

Hez0405
03-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Where do you experience this? The second chakra is located just below the navel, whereas the third is just above it. Your course of action would depend largely on your answer to this question. I think this is more than just chakra issues though. Sounds like you have either a major issue relating to one chakra or another, or you have been chorded by someone, or possibly both.

I experience it in my tummy area I believe it MAYYY be 'the solar plexus'.

What is chorded?! oh dear. Na I dont know why but it gets really intense and weird, its not uncomfortable per say, but its happened to me ever since I was little.

I hope this helps :confused:

Gem
03-06-2011, 10:25 AM
If you notice the body sensations and accept them as they are... that's it really

The tingling on the head is exactly as it is and needs no explanation, but it is very common and many experience it. I get it too, everything you said.

Sometimes, place your attention on it and feel it in every detail as it happens...

athribiristan
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I experience it in my tummy area I believe it MAYYY be 'the solar plexus'.

What is chorded?! oh dear. Na I dont know why but it gets really intense and weird, its not uncomfortable per say, but its happened to me ever since I was little.

I hope this helps :confused:

It sound like the third chakra, which is the solar plexus chakra. This relates to power and creativity, and is very much aligned with the concept of God as the creator. I have experienced similar sensations, though for me it is usually a second chakra sensation. My best success in dealing with this has been controlled breathing. I recommend that learn to you breath down into your third chakra. This is a shallow breath where the ribcage does not expand, only the belly. I find that when I do this and concentrate on pushing the sensation out when I exhale that it usually stops within one or two breaths. Another thing that helps a lot is grounding. This gives the extra energy some place to go.

A chord is a connection between two people, though not typically in a desirable way. For example mothers almost always chord their children in the first chakra as a part of their protective intinct. Lovers often chord each other in the second or fourth chakras.

The end result is that the two energies become co-mingled, making it difficult to have an energetic separation. This is why children often display the same issues as parents and lovers often become more alike as they associate with each other over time.

Hez0405
03-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Wow thats really interesting thanks :) Your tips have been noted! Yes Ive noticed the whole picking up characteristics thing, I do this quite a lot with people hehe

Uma
18-06-2011, 11:37 AM
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Hello you, yes you:color:

See my comments here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=236049&postcount=7

As others pointed out, this is the navel chakra or solar plexus. It transforms spiritual energy into the body's vitality. This is where you get gut feelings, as we say in North America, which are the body's own intelligence. It means that something people are saying is triggering a gut response in you, probably relating to a similar incident that happened when you were 8-9. Your mind created an association and as you grew up that conditioning went into your body cells and now the response comes as a kind of survival instinct based on how you thought and felt about it when you were a child. When you make that connection, it also gives you the power to rethink the situation because now you are an adult, and youndon't have to respond in a conditioned way. You can change your response. See my card about this: http://tarotoflife.blogspot.com/2010/01/changing-habits.html. Your navel chakra and the two below alert you to things your mind perceives as "unsafe" that's all.

Yes. BTW seeing an aura is only one way to perceive other people's energy. it's a stage.

Hoping this is useful to you,
God bless, :hug3: