PDA

View Full Version : seeing colors, energy and roses?

Roselove
23-04-2011, 03:32 PM
i have been seeing colors and little sparks of white light, i have been noticing a red swirl around me when i wake up sometimes for past few months, this morning i woke up and it turned into an object, it was a rose. anyone have expierences like this?

Wolfe of Wildwood
23-04-2011, 04:38 PM
I have not, because I go immediately from being asleep to being awake, but sometimes when someone first wakes up, their subconscious can project things into the room they are in. So if this is recurring, it is probably an important symbol for something.

Xan
25-04-2011, 05:15 AM
i have been seeing colors and little sparks of white light, i have been noticing a red swirl around me when i wake up sometimes for past few months, this morning i woke up and it turned into an object, it was a rose. anyone have expierences like this?

Yes Rosewater... I sometimes see moving lights or colors or images when waking up or in meditation. It's part of your spiritual awakening that you see these things with your inner vision.

Xan

in progress
25-04-2011, 07:41 AM
I've seen colors and flashing lights. I've never seen a rose but I've woken up a few times in the night to the smell of them!

raphael
25-04-2011, 08:42 AM
I see the little white sparks and other figures more and more often. I even think that soon that would be my ordinary seeing. It is a good thing- it is related to the change of 3d space that we are experiencing right now.
But I have never seen roses. I think it is a specific sign and it is related to your innerself.
What i have heart is that the rose is the symbol of Christ's love.
Be glad!

Roselove
25-04-2011, 10:07 AM
oh wow how cool thanks!

Smiler
25-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Hi Rosewater..

I have always seen colors ..sparks ..energy etc.. as so did my mum..nana ..and grandmother etc.

Very beautiful.. wait and relax.(.I always ask for protection spiritually from the purest highest light of love)..You are in for a lovely time..and you deserve it.

I am very happy for you *HUG*

:) Xo

Smiler
25-04-2011, 10:36 AM
PS. Rosewater... I had a light sword come to me years ago..I watched it come through the roof.. :)

* I am excited for you *

:)

Roselove
25-04-2011, 10:50 AM
so sweet! oh wow a sword how cool! thank you! <3 how are you feeling today?

Smiler
25-04-2011, 11:14 AM
:) of happiness for you Rose.

I'm weary..but must get some :)'s back on as I have a lot to do ..
Looks like I will be playing mediator or some part ..( hopefully just watch or leave room) between my sick mum and sick sis this week...Mum has finally decided to go to the hosp to see my sis .(.her daughter) Mum rang tonight and wants me to take her. I have to tell my sis tomorrow..( mum last spoke to her by ph months and months ago).

Im praying for healing between them and peace.
XO

Roselove
25-04-2011, 11:28 AM
(((HUGS)))