PDA

View Full Version : Choosing which of your pendulums to use

EyeOhLight
27-09-2020, 06:26 PM
If you have more than one pendulum, how do you decide which one to use? Do you feel each of your pendulums has its own "personality"? I have two right now and I guess in order to bond with my Tiger Eye, I have been using that one more and thus it has built up a bigger swing. Do you switch back and forth to make sure they have equal energy?

BigJohn
28-09-2020, 04:43 AM
If you have more than one pendulum, how do you decide which one to use? Do you feel each of your pendulums has its own "personality"? I have two right now and I guess in order to bond with my Tiger Eye, I have been using that one more and thus it has built up a bigger swing. Do you switch back and forth to make sure they have equal energy?

I generally use which one is the closest/handiest.

In a bind, I have been known to use a tea bag.

Actually, I gave a free pendulum class once, and everybody got a pendulum - a tea bag. LOL!

EyeOhLight
28-09-2020, 01:44 PM
I generally use which one is the closest/handiest.

In a bind, I have been known to use a tea bag.

Actually, I gave a free pendulum class once, and everybody got a pendulum - a tea bag. LOL!

Its so interesting. I was thinking I was putting too much thought into this lol

BigJohn
29-09-2020, 02:32 AM

When you did scrying, did you put much in to it?
No.

Remember, as a child, you saw forms in the clouds....................
.........the innocence of a child.

Lucky 1
29-09-2020, 03:24 PM

Yep....its not the object...its the user!

Of my favorite pendulums ...one is a 13mm nut on a piece of sewing thread...the other is a half ounce lead fishing weight on a piece of fishing line.

They both work just fine.....

Once I was sitting in the car waiting for my wife to come back out of the store she was in....and a question popped into my mind...i picked up my wife's car cell phone charger.....held it from the end of the cord...and used it while I waited for her!

I wouldn't get too hung up on objects because that's not what its about.....

Shinsoo
29-09-2020, 03:28 PM
I have 3, because a particular spirit around me (that I can't do much about until certain things shift into place) likes to hide them. xD

They're relatively cheap but they get the job done. It's saying the proper incantation that I've come up with that I feel is more necessary in getting things channeled correctly.

BigJohn
29-09-2020, 03:40 PM

Of my favorite pendulums ...one is a 13mm nut on a piece of sewing thread...the other is a half ounce lead fishing weight on a piece of fishing line.

Once I was sitting in the car waiting for my wife to come back out of the store she was in....and a question popped into my mind...i picked up my wife's car cell phone charger.....held it from the end of the cord...and used it while I waited for her!

I am glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read your 2nd paragraph! LOL!
Personally, I would never do that to one of mine. LOL!

All kidding aside, really good comments especially your first paragraph!

EyeOhLight
29-09-2020, 04:20 PM

That is very true. I dont want to get hung up on the object as its just a tool for what is already within me.

Thanks

BigJohn
30-09-2020, 04:41 AM
That is very true. I dont want to get hung up on the object as its just a tool for what is already within me.

Thanks

What is nice is a pendant necklace that can be made into a pendulum.

Native spirit
01-10-2020, 10:56 AM
To me it doesnt matter which one you use its the power of intent that counts
I can use any and the swing is always the same very fast

Namaste

Lynn
02-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Hello

I have them laying all over the house. I do not think that one has more energy than the other. What I do is "ask" if it is willing and ready to work for me before I use it for more. If I get a no reply I might seek out another or just run with my gut feelings.

Lynn

Chrysalis
18-12-2020, 10:20 PM

Hello

I have five crystal pendulums that are cleansed, charged and consecrated. I leave them on an altar so between that and the three c, I believe they have equal energy. The altar, so far, is the safest place I can put them so they don't get lost and are safe from naughty paws. Even if their energy is unequal, I never did worry about that. Before I did the three c, I concerned myself about some energy interfering with the pendulums so I was careful about how far apart they should be from each other, other crystals, other items, etc. In short, it was about keeping them cleansed and ready for use.

I don't know if they have a "personality" or not but I do know that they have specialized. One pendulum is for healing, another answers questions that are for Deities, my newish one is for finding lost things though I haven't tested it yet, one that answers questions about health/healing and the last one for all the other questions.

I know any weight attached to a string, chain, etc makes a pendulum. I have a pinecone tied to a string which I originally intended to be a cat toy. Sometimes it is, other times it might be a pendulum if it's the closest one to me.

Chrysalis