PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum or pendulums...

MykyPU
26-07-2020, 01:40 AM
Hi

I've been dabbling with crystal pendulums for quite a while now, and I've been wondering- am I better off building a collection of pendulums each made of a different crystal, so I can tailor the pendulum to the use, or should I have one that we build a strong connection, and do it that way?

thanks

Myk

EyeOhLight
27-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Should you have more than one pendulum? It depend, the fact that you are asking probably means that yes, you should. Right now I have two, a bloodstone and Tiger eye. When I went to get my first one, the green bloodstone I said to myself "If there is a green one, I will get that." bc my spirit guide dresses in a green suit so I wanted something that reminded me of him. It just so happens that the bloodstone was the only green pendulum at that store that day and this store sells a lot! so I took that as a sign. I saw it right away and I knew it was mine.

With the tiger eye, I intended to get something red like a jasper or carnelien but i really connected with the tiger eye! it was strong! I felt light headed and dizzy. I personally would only buy a pendulum I felt connected to but for you it might be different. Again, the fact that you are asking tells me you should probably get one you feel connected to and not the one that looks the prettiest.

I would also suggest that you full connect with a new pendulum before you add another one. You will know when you are ready because it will be on your mind all the time to get a new one.

I will say that if you have a pendulum of a certain crystal, that you might want to get one of a different crystal the next time unless you feel strongly about it.